• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need a Batman/Bruce Wayne

Jessie_Ackerman

Survey Corps
I want to set up a story with someone who knows the character inside out like I do. So I need an 18+ partner for a mystery/drama.

Bruce has become close to this young man of 21. My OC has been studying management and got an intern position at Wayne Enterprises thanks to Fox. It was a program that would pay for the college and give the young man a place to stay and grow professionally. My OC's name is Alan Reid. His parents are alive and well living outside of Gotham and were thrilled that he jumped at the opportunity when he did.

After a blazing fire accident happened, a kid was stuck at the third floor. Alan in his blind courage went inside to save the child. When the exits collapsed he wrapped the three year old in cloth and lowered him to safety. His life was saved by Batman who by chance was close enough to engage. Alan remembers seeing the dark figure, but then everything went black and he woke up in the hospital.

Once Bruce Wayne found out that he was one of his employees and the youngest at that, he took an interest, if only a shallow one. Batman was without any sidekick and Nightwing was out doing his own, while Tim distanced himself after marrying Barbara.

We take it from there, when they meet on the hospital bed. Bruce is in his 40s an experienced Batman. I need someone who can write at least two paragraphs and is literate. Sorry if I ask too much, hehe, it'll all be cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back