• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern >> I N T E R E S T C H E C K // the lunch society

nynja

spaceship
So I've had this idea stewing around for about two months about a small group of high schoolers thrown together in lunch detention for a week. I've been kind of reluctant about starting it because I was worried I wouldn't be able to handle it with all of my school work, but I'm on winter break now, so I think I'm ready to start it if other people are willing to join. I thought it would be a good way to practice/show character development and how these 5-6 or so people eventually end up in relation to each other. My plan was to have 2 characters each from 3 'cliques', the rich/popular kids, the braniacs, and the outsiders. I'm expecting 2-3 meaty, detailed paragraphs minimum, with consistent plot and character developments throughout, as well as well-thought-out characters. What I don't want are the one-liners and overpowered/unrealistic characters that high school roleplays seem to be saturated with. Anybody interested?

Thread here:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/Ѧ-t-h-e-l-u-n-c-h-s-o-c-i-e-t-y.83211/

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds identical to the Breakfast Club, and I am so okay with that.

I would totally be interested!

SpectroVector said:
This sounds identical to the Breakfast Club, and I am so okay with that.
I would totally be interested!
Haha yep, that's what inspired me to come up with this.

Great! Expect a thread up by tonight, I'll post the link in here later. :)

cooljavis007 said:
I'm interested I'm a nerd

If I join can I be a brianiac
I'm not allowing anyone to reserve spots, but you could certainly apply as a brainiac. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back