• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I know what your thinking...

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
[border]

Really Demon? Again? Sadly, yes, because the main style of roleplay I want to do tends to be not responsive enough for my taste. I only want to look for one person that is pretty excited about this style of roleplay.

What roleplay is that?

Warrior Cats or Tribes or anything along those lines.

I just want to do this type of roleplay to the point of being able to develop relationships with each other.

Sigh, I have some ideas, but I only want someone with a similar dream as me because I know that if you are only a little interested then you will, like me, probably not try hard.

Well, this roleplay will consist of making lots of characters, but I am going to not require a lot of information. In fact, a small character sheet (dare I say it) will be just fine.

Please post away!

[/border]

If you find yourself looking for more partners, etc. in the future, I would by all means adore joining a Warriors roleplay with you!!

My first roleplay was on the Warrior Cat Forums and the fandom holds a special place in my weak heart. I havent many ideas myself, but I'd love to bounce back and forth with ya and see if we can conjure something wonderful, if you are still/will find yourself looking for another partner, aha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back