• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I know what you did..(twi x aki)

twilight sparkle

Yaoi lover
A few years ago there was a boy who loved a girl. The girl didn't love him back but she led him on making him do embarrassing or difficult tasks until one day it went too far. And now she is haunted by his ghost, what will the days bring?

Nichole stiffled a yawn as she walked to school lightly munching on her breakfast sandwich. She moved her bang from her eyes and fixed her headband. Nichole was listening to to some music as she walked. She finished her sandwich going into the building. Nichole had large hazel eyes, glasses, and caramel tan skin. She greeted her classmates and took her seat before pausing her music.

Something dark and sinister resided in Nichole's house. As Nichole began her normal morning routine, something shimmered in the corner of her room. Not many people liked to go by Nichole's house, especially students from her school. Most students avoided passing by the house because they always had an eerie feeling, something was staring at them from within the house..and it wasn't Nichole.

Inside the house, the corner shimmered without Nichole noticing and something emerged. It was... a wraith. A ghost. A Yurei. (Japanese Ghost) This ghost had unfinished business with Nichole. When he had died, he was only a year older than Nichole. His name was Akio, an exchange student from Japan. Or rather was. Akio looked at Nichole with dead eyes, knowing she was the reason why he had died. He had come back to haunt her as a disturbed spirit. Only she could see, hear, or touch him. Akio glared at Nichole and gave out a blood curdling scream.

...No response.

"Wait what." Akio said in confusion. He kept yelling and screaming at Nichole as she unknowningly ignored him the entire way to her school.

"ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?" He screamed out exasperatedly and at that moment she had sat down, pulled out her iPod to pause her music. Akio floated there in complete defeat and sighed with depression. "Good morning Nichole..."

It had been a year since Akio had returned to the living and his sole mission was to haunt Nichole..however Akio never really was the smartest so at this point, he was just a floating cloud to Nichole that she couldn't get rid of.

@twilight sparkle

Nichole ignored him and nonchalantly tossed a good pinch of exorcism salt on him. She then went back to work and stood turning in her worksheets. Nichole then sat down again and began watching horror anime on her cell. She the paused it and listened to some music."~

I am always loyal to you, Doctor

You're the only person whom I live for

There was nobody

Who cared to help me

Cast aside

I was left alone to die

'Til that day

you came and took me away

Doctor, I owe you my life

Under your care, everything was plentiful

Soon I found myself well-fed and beautiful

Though I feared one day it would come to an end,

Doctor, thank you for sparing me once again

Perhaps I was disliked by your family,

But that really was of no concern to me

Just tell me anything that I need to do,

Anything to please you...

I am always loyal to you, Doctor

You're the only person whom I live for

At that point in time

I had to decide

But believe my words:

I still love you, Doctor...~" Nichole sang softly as she looked out the window.

Akio yelped when Nichole threw the salt at him.

"Ah! It burns!! get it off get it off get it off get it off!" Akio screeched, flying around in circles. It finally faded and Akio floated back to Nichole, breathing heavily. "I thought ghosts couldn't feel anything.. why am I so tired then? You're so mean to me Nichole.."

"Well my apologies."Nichole said rolling her eyes and stood when the bell rang. She then went to pe and stretched out after changing. Nichole began jogging around the track listening to her music as she ran.

"This isn't how it was supposed to be.. I'm here for my revenge! Pay attention to me damnit!" Akio cried as he followed her. At this point, he honestly had no idea why he was still here on this world. He should've moved on be he physically could not and emotionally didn't want to. He came for revenge but truth be told, his heart wasn't all into it. He was after all, a tender and kind spirit to begin with.

Nichole finished her jog and looked over at him."well you aren't very good when it comes to revenge are you?"she asked raising an eyebrow and drank some lemon flavored water. Nichole sat in the shade of a tree and looked up at him.

"Well I haven't exactly been a ghost before either." Akio snapped back, sitting next to her. "We used to be friends y'know. Now look at me. I'm all see-through and ghosty looking. I'll never find a girl now..can spirits even date?!?" Akio rolled around in the grass in frustration.

Nichole sighed and held out his favorite bottled water flavor."sorry." She said softly and looked up at the sky watching the clouds roll by.

"Who is kudo-chan talking to?" One student asked looking over."I think she's losing it." Another said.

Akio overheard the students whispering to each other. "Ah ah! Maybe I'll make you look insane." Akio snickered. "That'll get you expelled for sure. Revenge successful!"

Nichole rolled her eyes and stood heading to the locker room. She showered and put on her uniform walking out. Nichole then headed to the home ec room and hummed making some cookie dough.

"I miss food." Akio said glumly as he watched Nichole bake. "I miss a lot of things..but I'm excited to get my revenge on you. Because it will happen. Eventually.. I-is that... cookies? What kind..of...cookies.."

Nichole promptly ignored him and let the dough rest. She listened to music and sat at the table. Nichole began sketching in her sketch book while she waited."you can go now. You aren't getting a cookie aki." She said coldly.

"You're as cruel as always.." Akio sighed and floated away into the other room. He was exhausted and that was saying something for a ghost to be exhausted. He thought haunting the girl who caused his death would be a good idea but apparently not so. She ignored him all the time and didn't seem scared of him at all..

Nichole finished baking and packed away her cookies as the lunch bell rang. She went to the roof and took out two bentos. Nichole opened one and took out a sandwich. The second bento was for akio. It had his favorite foods.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Is that a bento box...for me?" Akio said with glee. "Or are you just torturing me and eating two right in front of me.. wouldn't be surprised.

@twilight sparkle (sorry was moving to a different apartment)

Akio greedily took the bento and it changed into the same ghostly color as himself. Akio could only eat food made by Nichole. That was either a good or bad thing. It meant she had a lot of power over him because his stomach needed food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back