• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern i know what you did last summer -- ooc

Characters
Here

lanabanana

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

SYNOPSIS

in high school, you four were the best of friends. you had your differences, sure, but at the end of the day, you were all tight knit in your own ways, even if there were some differences between one another in the group. even if you all had contrasting personalities. you were all well known in your small town, you were the popular kids for various reasons. you were loved and feared and hated all at once and you knew it. one incident changed everything though: murder.

none of you planned for it to happen. you were driving out to the beach late one night for a fun time, since graduation was only a week away. on the way back, withe everyone drunk or a little tipsy, nobody noticed the man on the middle of the road.

there was a swerve. there was a hit. the body was dumped in the ocean and you made a pact to never speak of it again. graduation came and went and you four went your separate ways.

now, almost a year later, you find yourselves back in town. maybe some of you never left. but once you’ve all gathered, just a few days before the anniversary of that fateful night, all of you get a note.

someone knows what you did last summer...

RULES

first and foremost, all rpn rules apply.

anyone can join but be aware that if i do not know you, i might ask you for a writing sample since this is a small group and there are some writing requirements.

no god modding. no perfect characters.

this roleplay will require at least one response per week. there will be no posting order as such but try not to let too much happen while other people aren't around. each post must be a minimum of two - three paragraphs.

we will be using real people/celebrities as faceclaims for this.

this will more or less be decided on a first come, first serve basis. you can reserve a role, but if you have no completed character sheet up within three days of the reservation, then your spot will be open again.

as gm, anything i say goes. but hey, i'm no dictator, and i like listening to everyone, so most of the time, if a decision has to be made, it will be a majority vote. in terms of accepting characters and determining the existing situation of things, my word is law. please respect that!

ROLES
> the smart girl [ taken by Winona Winona ]: straight a student, dating the most popular kid in school (aka, the jock) and clearly made for good things. only after graduation they were forced to follow a different path, because some things went wrong, or maybe the straight laced girl just couldn’t wrap her mind around the possibility that she took part in a murder... after all, she was the one that wanted to go straight to the cops.

> the bad boy [ taken by eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch ]: popular for beating up people that got in his way, and back answering teachers, the only one that can seem to keep his temper in check is his (now ex) girlfriend, the queen bee. he’s done some bad shit but murder definitely tops it. he already got caught for other shit so this... this was something he couldn’t afford to get found out about so he was dead against going to the cops. he didn’t have much going for him before graduation but a year later, he’s made money. the only question is... how?

> the queen bee [ taken by lanabanana lanabanana ]: rich, popular, a goddess who knows what she wants. she was destined for good things too. she was crowned miss moordale (the name of the town) and she was looking forward to becoming a model or an actress, but things went wrong, an incident took place, and now she finds herself still depending on her rich father to survive. she acts like none of this has affected her but tere’s something dark beneath the surface...

> the hot jock: the guy everyone wanted to be or be with. he was smart, a star athlete, but with different wishes for his future and having a constant struggle in terms of what to pursue after graduation. it sure as hell wasn’t what he thought it would be though. he was behind the wheel, the night of the accident, and that memory plagues him even to this day. has it gotten him down a different path? or maybe he’s starting to feel differently about the whole thing now? only time will tell...

all four of you barely spoke during the summer. those of you that dated broke up because of long distance, and friendships faded to nothing, but now that you’re back again, with danger looming over all of you, old feelings are coming back, and with it, an old foe...

Last edited:
I posted Mena but I'm not quite done yet. I just wanted to get it up so I could see how it looked. And so it wouldn't possibly be deleted.
Plus I was wondering if I could leave other relationships blank for now...? Until whoever is doing the jock makes their thing, and then maybe discuss her relationship with the other two before I put things down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back