• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I just want to write! 1x1 search

Chroumii

Minin' for Diamond
Hello! Welcome to my thread! If you are here you are then you are possibly in the same boat as I and want to create something awesome and magical with someone else. That is me. I want to write and enjoy my time doing so with a partner.

I have some minor rules nothing to serious:

I would prefer my partner be at least 20+ sorry minors out there I have nothing against you but I'm protecting both parties by saying this.

I want someone who can help progress the story. This is not solely my world it is OUR world a place we can create and mold to our liking. I want you to enjoy it just as much as I do.

I personally do not want to double up. I wish to not do this for a variety of reasons, but I mostly don't want to half-bake a response for my partner for my double.

That's basically it. If I need to add more serious rules in the future I may.

Now a bit about myself, if you've made it this far.

I personally do not like discussing my age, but I'm in my late 20s I have plenty years experience with roleplaying. I'm not perfect, and I never will be, but I always do my best. I would say I'm semi-lit, to lazy-lit.

I mostly play female mains, I understand this will end up being the cut off for a lot of people, and that's alright! It just means that it's not your cup of tea. I WILL play multiple characters though, many ages and genders as needed or saw fit by myself for the story.

I also want to admit that I am TERRIBLE at coming up with plots on my own. So a little nudge is always helpful. I love ooc chatter brainstorming. Have any ideas shoot them my way! I'm also more of a casual 'go with the flow' rper as well.

If I have peaked your interest shoot me a dm. Have any more questions shoot them my way. Eventually more will be added to my search, but for now I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back