Other I just feel the need to get out how I've been feeling lately...

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
so, as the title suggests, I just need a place to get out my personal feelings, I DO have a diary, but I feel like that it won't suffice with all the inner turmoil I've been facing the last few months. so these past few months I've been struggling with severe depression, I just wasn't myself and I felt like I was helpless, like I was a failure. so I talked to my mom -who kind of blew her lid [not in an angry way...more somewhat confused]- but we eventually got me into the school social worker [I'll refer to her as ms. sally for the sake of this rant], at first I didn't open up, I would rant, or get things off my chest, but it didn't help, then eventually I began opening up to ms. sally and she told my mother that I may need to get a phycological evaluation...so we did, I was diagnosed with depression...yaaaay u_u annnyways~ so I was put on some anti-depressants. they worked and I started improving, I still occasionally see ms.sally but not as often as I used to, but recently, I developed a major crush on one of my best friends, ill call her....rose! rose and I have been friends for years! AND she recently came out as lesbian! score right? WRONG! she ended up dating someone else, I was heartbroken, and worse nobody knew I liked her... but eventually, to her dismay, her girlfriend became involved in drama and was emotionaly unstable so they broke up, rose is currently single at the moment though I honestly don't know how to tell her how I feel, or how i'll tell my family that I may be Bi-sexual. any thoughts? well...aside from that, I HAVE found an outlet in writing and poetry so that's positive, and I had tons of fun on Halloween. hope everyone had a safe, spooky, and fun halloween

Last edited:
Awe, I know it's hard being depressed and having to sort things out. But your stronger than you think. Give things some time and tell rose when your ready. Maybe a poem? Or a cute stuffed animal they like? I'm just spit balling ideas

I’m sorry to hear that. Do what needs to be done. Your family will love you no matter what; even if you tell them things they don’t want to hear.

Everyone should have that one friend they tell everything to:EVERYTHING, even if you don’t like what you tell them. Even if it means coming out and telling them your deepest most hated thing about yourself. Your true friend won’t judge you, they’ll care for you and will understand.

I have a feeling this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but here goes anyway:

When I was in high school (eons ago), I also liked a girl. I knew exactly how I felt about her, but I wasn't really sure about the whole 'coming out' thing. So this girl and I dated, and our close friends knew, but we mostly kept it between us. It was our relationship, after all, and had nothing to do with the rest of the world or any of my family (or hers). She was the best, and we dated for two years, lived together for a year in college, and then eventually broke up.

You know when my mom found out? When the relationship was over and I was crying and I needed someone to talk to. And yeah, that was probably a lot for her to process, but she handled it like a champ. And the rest of my family? I think a few of them speculated. But it was never any of their damn business, so I never discussed it with them.

Fast forward to the present. I'm married... to a man. Not because women aren't awesome, but because this man's the MOST awesome. And those two years I dated a girl remain mostly a secret except for the few people I chose to tell. I never dealt with possible judgment from family members while I figured stuff out. And at this point *shrug* I'm kind of glad I passed on the drama. There was more than enough of that in high school anyway.

My point is, if you liking girls is something you want to talk to your family about, then by all means do it. But if you're still young and you're still working stuff out and you're not sure if you're gay or bi or just experiencing a girl-crush, then you are fully entitled to have some privacy and a moment to work your shit out. By no means do you have to update the world on all of your business.

Oh, and Rose? Don't be too direct. Friends, especially at that stage of life, are more important than girlfriends. If she's into you, you'll pick up on it.

thanks, you all are amazing, and so far, what I've decided with rose, ill stay just friends with her for now and see where things go, again, thank you all for your input ^_^

013.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back