• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᒪᗴ丅'ᔕ Ǥᗴ丅 ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ! ᗩᑎǤᗴᒪᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᗴᗰᗝᑎ ᐯᗴᖇᔕIᗝᑎ! ➤ IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Angels and Demons could not be anymore different than how they are already, Demons causing mischief and trouble in the angels trying to fix the mischief that the demons have caused. The demons follow the God of the underworld and the angels follow the God of the overworld, but there is an imbalance in the world, something that they could probably sense. Although it would not be abundantly clear to them, there are a few weird things that are happening.

Number one, there have been some weird storms going on and all of a sudden they clear up. On top of that there are earthquakes, as well as volcano irruption happening. Honestly the demons probably think it’s rather hilarious, except that they aren’t the ones causing it and so it might be rather annoying.

On this particular day, everyone is probably out and about doing their daily duties. The only time humans can see them, is when they want humans to see them and they can’t really see their angel or demon features. They can do normal things like go to a restaurant or even just hang out together if they’re not working.

They know nothing of the upcoming nuptials, they don’t know what the plan is from the gods. This will come in another announcement after we played a little bit, so I will add that later.

𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼

❃ I do have to put some rules here, so please read them before posting!

❃ I want at least a paragraph or two, nothing less than a paragraph! People get really bored when there isn’t enough to reply to and it often kills the role-play!

❃ I don’t mind cussing or violence or anything else as long as it stays within the guidelines of the TOS of RPnation!

❃ I really encourage people to chat with one another in the OOC! We need to plot with one another, honestly eventually everybody is going to have to work as a team. I don’t mind so-and-so hating another individual, I also don’t mind drama where one demon is engaged to another angel but falls for another one.

❃ If I feel there too many people going after one character, I’m going to ask them to stop! I do not tolerate people getting left out, people have experienced it in the past role-plays I’ve done and I have experienced it. If there’s something that you don’t like about somebody’s character, we can work it out!

❃ Absolutely NO God moding! You will get a warning, but if you do it again I’m going to have to kick you. You need to discuss with someone if you have an idea for their character, not just assume that they’re okay with it.

𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮/𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

it is about 9 o'clock in the morning, it rained the night before and it is still damp from when it rained. It also is storming on and off during the day, the weather is actually very unstable at the moment. On top of that often on there are little earthquakes happening ( I will post when an earthquake happens) everyone is probably doing their work or messing with someone things like that.​

Kecanduan
Kecanduan was out and about as he usually was, floating above the humans heads and watching one of his quarries he had put a ring on. The quarry in question happened to be a young lady, and he had been watching her for weeks now. With the Ring of Greed around her neck, she had quickly gotten to the point where she cared more about money than her husband or children, and the family relationship had fallen apart in under a week, a personal best for him. He pulled out a strange watch with many symbols on it, some spinning at speeds so high they were only a blur, others that hadn't moved since last century. Looking at it for a moment, he said, "Great! And now the effect should be permanent as long as no damn angels interfere with my work."

Waving his hand, the ring returned to him, and the woman kept on her path, most likely to much grief and pain for her in the next few years of her life. Flying away, Duan began to look around at the people in the square, wondering what his next move should be. Sniffing the air, he growled and said, "Not another one of those damn angels... I do this hard work and they just keep on taking it apart." Beginning to float towards where the scent of the angel was coming from, he snorted. Maybe he could surprise them in some way, though he wasn't exactly the kind to attack an angel. Nor was he built for it. But still, he wanted to give them a scare at the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back