• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I hhhhhave no idea what I'm doing

OrangeAxolotl

Professional Gremlin
Ya yeet. Basically I'm here for anything? I'd love to find whatever to roleplay, fandoms or original plots.

About me. Well, I'm really laid-back, both as a roleplayer and in general?? I don't care about post length or time it takes to write something or anything really, and I'm also chill with just chatting a bunch about our characters and headcanons and all that stuff. I don't have a muse for writing super often or super consistently, so if I want to interact with our characters but can't actually write something as the moment I might just draw memes of them ngl so please give me meme ideas? I really enjoy ensemble casts, but I also have to admit that it's sometimes a lot easier to just have one character each, maybe two.

Genre-wise, I gravitate mostly towards strong platonic relationships, bonus points if it's a found family sort of deal. For romance, I don't care about genders involved at all, any combination of male, female, or nb is chill by me. I also really like modern settings and am a sucker for slice of life, but also action stuff is super fun? But like. Medieval stuff would have to be in a pre-established universe like DnD Faerun or Redwall or something. I've never really gotten super into any sci-fi plot but we could try to change that? I think it's the worldbuilding that turns me off of that. I absolutely love worldbuilding, but it's just not my thing in a 1x1 RP unless we're like. Established partners and are planning a ton of stories in this world? In which case sign me the heck up. Also fake dating is a huge weakness of mine, especially if it's gay.

I'm just gonna place some fandoms here, maybe some characters. But it doesn't have to be a fandom roleplay of course, we can always brainstorm original plots till kingdom come.

Pokemon
Especially Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

MCU
Tony Stark and Peter Parker father/son mentor/student relationship(preferably with the trans Peter headcanon it's such an important headcanon to me)
Also I've not seen Spider Man Homecoming yet, pretty much all I know about their relationship comes from fanfiction and Civil War. I'm a fake Marvel fan I'm just here for found family tropes. So if we did this, it'd have to be an AU which is great we can open it up to many things.

Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright x Miles Edgeworth(bonus points if it's Pheenie and Bratworth or during the seven year skip, but anything can go)
Ema Skye x Klavier Gavin(very particular about this because they need a fair bit of character and relationship development for that particular ship to sail)

I'll update with more later maybe?

i feel as though I recognise you from somewhere .....

maybe...

idek

I've been craving a mystery dungeon roleplay recently??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back