• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have an interesting idea (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-

I'm looking for some new roleplays! Because what better way to start the new school year than finding new ways to procrastinate °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Anyways, I do have an interesting idea for a plot - being that I don't have a plot at all. But instead of starting a roleplay with a plot and deciding characters from there, I wanted to start with characters and build the plot around them! I feel like the best stories are usually the ones with the best character development, interaction, etc., and if we start with characters, they don't have to change so much just to fit a plot! Although we can always change small details to make characters work, anything to have cool character interactions is cool with me. 

So here's what I'm looking for:

• Interesting, unique, developed characters! Or characters that will develop over the course of the roleplay. So no extra huge character sheets needed, but always welcomed!
  • Even though it's by no means a requirement, I would love to do a romance roleplay, with both my male and female characters! And I'd love to double! 
  • Any post length! As long as it's interesting, I don't really mind if it's really short or really long - I'll try my best to match it! And here's more tiny text!
  • Partners willing to discuss the plot! Since we're building the plot around our characters, I'm looking for someone that can help do that! 

Send me a message or comment here if you're interested! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Love to play with one of your male charecters. (: Let me know!! (:

This actually sounds refreshingly fun! I would absolutely love to roleplay with you, and if you feel the same feel free to shoot me a message! 

Though, I will say that I'll be busy until sometime tomorrow night to discuss the details. So just a heads up if you don't hear from me until then. Take care! 

Aah, late replies are late I'm sorry ;.;

Love to play with one of your male charecters. (: Let me know!! (:

Aah, sure thing! Is there any genre/time period you would prefer?

I am completely interested! 

Yay! :D Could you send me a PM? c:

This sounds interesting! I'd love to meet your characters and role play with you!  :)

I'd love to meet your characters too! c: Could you send me a PM? 

I am definitely interested!

Awesome! Could you send me a PM? c:

So many PMs  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Users who are viewing this thread

Back