• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I HAVE AN IDEA REALLY WANT TO DO!!

Soma Fel

Ohhhh Yeah!
I have this idea for a role play I wanted to do. Basically its a slice of life RP set in a modern world with magic. There is a magical school and such and I just need you to Role play with me so we can have fun. I have quite a few characters and I know how they react to each other but I need something fresh to spice it up.

If at all interested please let me know!

Here are five characters I will be using.

Alex Road: My main character, 13 years old, child of the god of time and the goddess of nature, though he doesn't know it. Alex is shy and small and very cute. The Target of several bullies.
maxresdefault.jpg

Lilly Ortiz: Alex's Guardian who is like an older sister to him. Lilly doesn't like bullies, but will not fight them, she hates violence.
4a9e4f69b2c1d79154f01e88239223ac.jpg

Trent:A bully of Alex and a jerk, he finds the most fun in beating up Alex.
a9cced0e161c14e93c797336abb2170f.jpg

Destiny: Another Bully of Alex who finds more fun in humiliating Alex.
99170fadba538dd626126e43726fba37.jpg

Daisy: Lily's best friend and Alex's crush. Daisy isn't afraid to beat up on bullies when she sees it happening and also is the discipline giver at the school, as appointed by the principle. Daisy is allowed to punish any trouble makers as she sees fit. As long as she doesn't kill or seriously harm the students or make them unable to do school work.

Daisy.png

Is there limitations? and are you still accepting others?
I can accept one more. So you got the spot.

These are my only rules.

1. no god modding (I HATE IT!)
2. Don't be to over powered.
3.No forced romance. If it happens it happens.
4. keep characters consistent
Those are my only rules. Other than that, Do what you like.

I can accept one more. So you got the spot.

These are my only rules.

1. no god modding (I HATE IT!)
2. Don't be to over powered.
3.No forced romance. If it happens it happens.
4. keep characters consistent
Those are my only rules. Other than that, Do what you like.

*nods and bows* where do we post? and what information am i required to share?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back