I have 3 RP ideas

nevermore0714

Three Eyed Crow
Well the only problem i could see with the Sword of Rome is that i really have no idea what the Prometheus project does, and i don't understand what they'd be doing on the ship. You seem to have based the Rp in a peaceful time period, so either things are about to get ugly again (the spiders are back, new hostile race, new groups trying to break away for different reasons etc) or it'll be peacekeeping/police work. Sounds kinda like star trek to be honest, which is cool, cause i love star trek, and the settings fine, you just need to give people some information to build an image of how the Rp will play out.

The game of thrones is pretty self explanatory, though strictly speaking in canon he would still have dragons i believe, and therefor be unassailable, but i guess they could plot the dragons assassination as a precursor to open rebellion. That would be pretty cool, trying to figure out how to assassinate a giant fire-breathing lizard that lays waste to entire armies nigh single-handedly...

The children seem very much in the formative stage, but lots of room for creativity. only problem i can see is that you'll get a whole bunch of people who all want to do their own thing (could be OK, or it could lead to rampant godmodding) , and no one will use the races you provided (which sucks when you come up with your own ideas, but then they don't get used), unless you put your foot down and say, these are your options. though if you do that you might alienate some of your potential players.

anyway, they all look like they have potential to be a blast.

That was the intention. Exploration. Adventure. Trekking.

Yup.

I don't want people to use my ideas, to be honest. It's more fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back