• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Hate You, Because I Love You

Kora chuckled and she kissed his jaw again. "Well in case they do, you can go ahead and answer it." She said, closing her eyes again.

Satoru had long since returned to his home after the excursion at Kora's house, trying to piece together his shamble of a life after the few days in paradise. School, home life, money, a lot was wearing on Satoru, but he managed to keep an optimistic outlook knowing Kora was with him now. Speaking of Kora, she should be here soon. Satoru had planned to show her around the house, the one he recently cleaned out to near perfection, and maybe meet his father; but thinking through the morning made him want to get out.

Satoru rose out of his bed, hair still wet from the recent shower and eyes still a bit bloodshot from a sleepless nights.

@IceQueen

Kiora had spent her morning getting ready and trying to look presentable for her date ish thing that was happening this morning. She would have liked to sleep in but instead she was up, putting on a little makeup, and trying to look as good as possible. Adjusting her hair, she tried to clip it back as neat as possible, brushing on a little blush. Finally, she though she was ready. Standing up from her bed, she brushed off the skirt she was wearing, and grabbed her small bag. She had been to Satoru's house before, but the last time she had ended up helping him clean glass out of his hands.

Getting out of her house, she walked happily across the street and knocked on his door.

IceQueen said:
Kiora had spent her morning getting ready and trying to look presentable for her date ish thing that was happening this morning. She would have liked to sleep in but instead she was up, putting on a little makeup, and trying to look as good as possible. Adjusting her hair, she tried to clip it back as neat as possible, brushing on a little blush. Finally, she though she was ready. Standing up from her bed, she brushed off the skirt she was wearing, and grabbed her small bag. She had been to Satoru's house before, but the last time she had ended up helping him clean glass out of his hands.
Getting out of her house, she walked happily across the street and knocked on his door.
Satori rushed to the door, eager to keep his father asleep. Upon opening it Satoru's eyes lit up in a bit of a childlike way, a grin overcoming his serious face. "Come on in, I just got the place clean for you." Satoru opened the door wide for her, whispering to her as she approached, "Just make sure not to make any loud notices, my dad isn't a heavy sleeper.". Satoru warned, but was aware that a lot in the house could lead to her screaming.

The house was simple, rustic one story home. The furniture was plain, and with little trash to be seen. There weren't many appliances, magazines, or anything remotely for entertainment besides the lone TV. Satoru hoped Kiora wouldn't judge the house harshly against hers.

Kiora smiled as Satoru opened the door, and she grinned back at him. "Well then I will try my best to be quiet." She mumbled, kissing his cheek briefly before walking into the rest of the room. The house wasn't much but somehow Satoru seemed to fit right in. "It's cosy." She mumbled, looking around. There didn't need to be much for it to feel like home. Walking to the couch she ran her hand over the back. "Somehow it suits you." She mumbled, looking back at him with a smile.

@Huntrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back