• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Hate You, Because I Love You

IceQueen said:
Kiora glared at him. "Yeah. Now."
Satoru sighed, "Come on." Satoru threw the blanket over Kiora, allowing it to wrap around her. With the blanket off of him, Satoru stood and cradled Kiora to take her upstairs.

Satoru slowly and carefully went up the stairs, cautious not to jostle the testing beauty. When he reached her room he was lucky it was cracked, as it meant he could just push the door open. At first Satoru was lost on how to lay her down, but Kiora nestling into his chest made the decision quite clear. Satoru sat down, keep Kiora safe in his arms, then he layed down to slow Kiora her resting place on his chest.

Kiora could feel Satoru moving about her house as he carried her up the stairs and into her room. Snuggling into him, she rested her head on his chest, her eyes closed as she started to sleep a little bit.

Satoru looked down at her, a loving smile on his face for every moment he had her. His arms wrapped around her as protection for her, but comfort for him.

Huntrey said:
Satoru looked down at her, a loving smile on his face for every moment he had her. His arms wrapped around her as protection for her, but comfort for him.
Kiora kept herself close to Satoru, his warmth keeping her close to him while she dozed, unconsciously snuggling to him.

Time past as the two lovers loved, day turning to night. Satoru had fallen asleep as well, but now he was wide as awake.

"Kiora?" He raised his neck to look at the beauty, not trying to wake her.

Kiora had spent hours next to Satoru, cuddled into him and tucked under his chin. "What babe." She said softly, cracking open her eyes.

"You know that it's night right, we slept through the rest of the day." Satoru kissed Kiora's head lightly, "You want to continue this rest?"

Huntrey said:
"You know that it's night right, we slept through the rest of the day." Satoru kissed Kiora's head lightly, "You want to continue this rest?"
Kiora smiled gently and she looked up at him. "Well you said it yourself I shouldn't reward you too much." She teased him, rubbing her eyes slightly. "You aren't hungry at all?" She asked

IceQueen said:
Kiora smiled gently and she looked up at him. "Well you said it yourself I shouldn't reward you too much." She teased him, rubbing her eyes slightly. "You aren't hungry at all?" She asked
"Hungry, I could eat maybe." Satoru continued to look at her as she attempted to run the sleep from her eyes, "But I doubt you'll be able to get me out of bed."

Huntrey said:
"Hungry, I could eat maybe." Satoru continued to look at her as she attempted to run the sleep from her eyes, "But I doubt you'll be able to get me out of bed."
Kiora sighed and she looked at him. "Well I bet I can, you probably won't like me mutch after that though." She said with a smirk, having already hatched a plan

IceQueen said:
Kiora sighed and she looked at him. "Well I bet I can, you probably won't like me mutch after that though." She said with a smirk, having already hatched a plan
Satoru let one eye close, the other still looking at Kiora with curiousity. "Me, not like you? I highly doubt it, but give it a shot." Satoru released his hands from her slowly, rubbing them on her sides to give her a tickling boost to try her plan.

Kiora jolted slightly as he ran his hands down her sides and she grinned. "It's a deal then." She mumbled, getting out of bed and walking out swiftly. Grabbing a cup from her kitchen, she grabbed a cup full of ice water and waited until she could sneak up on her boyfriend, soaking him with the entire cup.

@Huntrey

IceQueen said:
Kiora jolted slightly as he ran his hands down her sides and she grinned. "It's a deal then." She mumbled, getting out of bed and walking out swiftly. Grabbing a cup from her kitchen, she grabbed a cup full of ice water and waited until she could sneak up on her boyfriend, soaking him with the entire cup.
@Huntrey
Satoru couldn't follow her at such pace, and was eventually left behind to creep into the kitchen cautiously. "Kiora?" Satoru finally came close enough to whatever hiding place she had, and his tired eyes would catch nothing of her plan.

Huntrey said:
Satoru couldn't follow her at such pace, and was eventually left behind to creep into the kitchen cautiously. "Kiora?" Satoru finally came close enough to whatever hiding place she had, and his tired eyes would catch nothing of her plan.
Kiora smiled and let out a scream, dumping the water on her boyfriend as fast as possible. Her boyfriend wouldn't have expected it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
IceQueen said:
Kiora smiled and let out a scream, dumping the water on her boyfriend as fast as possible. Her boyfriend wouldn't have expected it at all.
Satoru didn't expect, and a sudden gasp made his way out of his throat. That was all he would allow himself to show, tankless covering over the chilling pain. "You weren't wrong about it waking me up, I'll give you that." Satoru looked at her, his teeth beginning to chatter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huntrey said:
Satoru didn't expect, and a sudden gasp made his way out of his throat. That was all he would allow himself to show, tankless covering over the chilling pain. "You weren't wrong about it waking me up, I'll give you that." Satoru looked at her, his teeth beginning to chatter.
With a smile, Kiora moved in and wrapped her arms around him. "I know I know. You might want to take a shower before my aunt gets home tomorrow though." She mumbled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back