• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "I Guess I Missed a Lot..." {1x1 Fantasy Platonic RP}

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

Story/Plot:
Our story starts the way most isekais do; A young man from our world is flung into a world of magic and monsters. His purpose is to save the world. Which he does, with his icompanions by his side. And everything is happy! Until he is sent home shortly after this big adventure. A couple of years in our time pass, yet the hero cannot forget. So, he eagerly jumps at the call to return. Except...The entire world is radically different. A corrupt ruler has taken power and his former companions are either dead (including the love of his life) or traumatized. And to top it all off, there's a young (woman/man) claiming to be his (daughter/son).

A kind of twist on the isekai genre: A hero returns to the world he saved and discovers not only has everything gone to crap, but he has a daughter from his now-deceased love interest. The two team up with allies both new and old (The ones who survived, at least). All the while, the hero tries to bond with his long-lost love interest.

I'll play the daughter/son. You can play the hero.

I don't ask much of you. Please be able to write three detailed sentences to a paragraph; Good grammar would be nice, too.

There's a lot of details you're going to have to fill in yourself, but we will discuss them together.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back