• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Fell For Your Magic「 closed 」

narancia

004 they/them <3

I Fell For Your Magic
'Do You Really Love Me' reboot

code by narancia
info !

The wetlands of Southern Georgia are home to a wide variety of wildlife, flora, and fauna. Its trees are ancient and tower over just about everything in their paths. The grass is tall and expansive, covering much of the land along with a lot of mud and dirty swamp water. However, there is much to behold in such a place. There, exists a plethora of flowers and plant life. Of course, there are many still lakes surrounded by a collection of reeds.

Many animals and creatures call this place their home, and inhabit much of the land. During the day, you can't expect to see many besides the occasional song bird or alligator in a lake. With that comes an alluring calmness that envelopes the wetlands. On the other hand, when night falls, that's when the marsh really bares its fangs as dangerous and deadly animals tend to lurk.

All things considered, who would want to live in such a place? Unsurprisingly, not many people do. Of the few that do, many strictly go to the swamp for recreational purposes. Mainly to hunt. The exception to this is a witch, living in permanent residence on his lonesome. He spends his days isolated from the rest of Georgia, experimenting with his magic. Most of his time is spent inside, sometimes going out to gather supplies or get some fresh air.

About a couple miles away from him is a small town. There, lives a boy in his late teens employed as a repairman and housekeeper. On a particularly hot summer day his boss sent him on his way to clean the hunting cabin in the swamp. On his way to the cabin, he finds himself to be hopelessly lost only to come across the witch who had seemed to be waiting for him.

pasta pasta
mi ji ho !
sun seong gi !

the sun.
The lorn cabin stood at the edge of a Georgian swamp. Vines grew along the left side of the structure like veins, giving it a rundown look. In the deep spring, the foliage grew whimsical white flowers, but it was nearing fall, so the petals were wilting and rotting. The wood paneling was nothing short of enchanting; it was chipping and a deep gray due to years of water damage. Everything was due for a good upgrade, but the owner liked to think it had character. The back half of the cottage hung over marsh waters and was held by sturdy columns rooted in the ground. The only thing keeping the outside of the place looking lively was the abundance of potted plants crowding the porch.

The inside was a different story. The cozy interior of the house was a clashing of personalities, a grandma and a little boy; on the coffee table, there was knitting, but also a few sloppily stacked comic books; doilies and fine china VS superhero figurines. As if both personalities were combined and tucked into one lonely person. Although the outside vastly contrasted from the inside of the cottage, there was one thing they had in common: plant life, whether it was herbs hanging from the kitchen ceiling or potted plants in the windows.

The inhabitant of the cottage, Jiho, was lazily lay strewn across the love seat, one hand in a bowl of grapes and another holding a deceased mouse. “I told you, Mira, stop killing it so quickly. I’m tired,” he lectured with a mouth full of fruit. “And, you’re just going to stare at me?” The white cat’s eyes were trained on the young man, judging him with each movement he made. “And I’m being brutally judged, thanks,” he huffed as he sat up against the cushion. “I’ll revive it. Give me a moment.”

Swallowing the fruit, he glanced down at his hands. Fingers adorned with rings gently clasped around the lifeless rodent, and he let out a soft sigh. It was heartbreaking. The little creature was caught in an inescapable game of cat and mouse because of him. But, Mira was pushy and wouldn’t quiet down until she had something live to play with. It lay limp and dull in his hand, stiffening with each second. “Sorry little guy,” he whispered. Focusing, he felt energy from his core travel through his fingers and filter into the animal’s body.

The same car had been driving past a large cypress tree in front of the cabin. The vehicle would immediately turn around, only to come back ten minutes later. The dead, haunting tree had a mind of its own. It must’ve been manipulating the driver in some way, leading them in one giant loop endlessly until they did whatever the tree wanted.

Jiho had spent the past half an hour, waiting for the driver to swing back around. It was only a matter of time before the driver got out of the car and asked for something, and the witch was waiting patiently. However, the car had already come around three times, and his patience was thinning.

“Ow, fucker!” he yelped as pain filled his finger. He reluctantly let go of the small rodent, and a giant drop of blood began to bloom on the skin between his thumb and pointer-finger. He stuck wound to his mouth in an attempt to stop the bleeding. “I don’t even feel bad anymore,” he commented as he watched Mira's large paws bat at the mouse.

The crunching of the gravel distracted him from the pain, and he quickly lifted his head, turning it in the direction of the closest window. He rose up immediately, limbs aching from lounging all day, and grabbed his loosely knitted sweater. The witch stepped into the chilled air and quickly outstretched his arm to wave at the car. Bangs bounced with each step down the stairs to the ground; the grass wet with morning dew, sticking to his bare feet.

mood: feeling curious
the moon.

The lorn cabin stood at the edge of a Georgian swamp. Vines grew along the left side of the structure like veins, giving it a rundown look. In the deep spring, the foliage grew whimsical white flowers, but it was nearing fall, so the petals were wilting and rotting. The wood paneling was nothing short of enchanting; it was chipping and a deep gray due to years of water damage. Everything was due for a good upgrade, but the owner liked to think it had character. The back half of the cottage hung over marsh waters and was held by sturdy columns rooted in the ground. The only thing keeping the outside of the place looking lively was the abundance of potted plants crowding the porch.

The inside was a different story. The cozy interior of the house was a clashing of personalities, a grandma and a little boy; on the coffee table, there was knitting, but also a few sloppily stacked comic books; doilies and fine china VS superhero figurines. As if both personalities were combined and tucked into one lonely person. Although the outside vastly contrasted from the inside of the cottage, there was one thing they had in common: plant life, whether it was herbs hanging from the kitchen ceiling or potted plants in the windows.

The inhabitant of the cottage, Jiho, was lazily lay strewn across the love seat, one hand in a bowl of grapes and another holding a deceased mouse. “I told you, Mira, stop killing it so quickly. I’m tired,” he lectured with a mouth full of fruit. “And, you’re just going to stare at me?” The white cat’s eyes were trained on the young man, judging him with each movement he made. “And I’m being brutally judged, thanks,” he huffed as he sat up against the cushion. “I’ll revive it. Give me a moment.”

Swallowing the fruit, he glanced down at his hands. Fingers adorned with rings gently clasped around the lifeless rodent, and he let out a soft sigh. It was heartbreaking. The little creature was caught in an inescapable game of cat and mouse because of him. But, Mira was pushy and wouldn’t quiet down until she had something live to play with. It lay limp and dull in his hand, stiffening with each second. “Sorry little guy,” he whispered. Focusing, he felt energy from his core travel through his fingers and filter into the animal’s body.

The same car had been driving past a large cypress tree in front of the cabin. The vehicle would immediately turn around, only to come back ten minutes later. The dead, haunting tree had a mind of its own. It must’ve been manipulating the driver in some way, leading them in one giant loop endlessly until they did whatever the tree wanted.

Jiho had spent the past half an hour, waiting for the driver to swing back around. It was only a matter of time before the driver got out of the car and asked for something, and the witch was waiting patiently. However, the car had already come around three times, and his patience was thinning.

“Ow, fucker!” he yelped as pain filled his finger. He reluctantly let go of the small rodent, and a giant drop of blood began to bloom on the skin between his thumb and pointer-finger. He stuck wound to his mouth in an attempt to stop the bleeding. “I don’t even feel bad anymore,” he commented as he watched Mira's large paws bat at the mouse.

The crunching of the gravel distracted him from the pain, and he quickly lifted his head, turning it in the direction of the closest window. He rose up immediately, limbs aching from lounging all day, and grabbed his loosely knitted sweater. The witch stepped into the chilled air and quickly outstretched his arm to wave at the car. Bangs bounced with each step down the stairs to the ground; the grass wet with morning dew, sticking to his bare feet.

Last edited:
SUN SEONG-GI
mood: flustered
The rhythmic sound of dirt, mud and gravel became well acquainted with Seong-gi's ears during his commute. Accompanied was the sound of wind cutting through the slightly open car window on his left. Every now and then, there came a thump followed by the jarring clang of metal from the back of the vehicle. All of this would have been annoyingly repetitive was in not for the radio; the star of the cacophonous show hosted by his boss's rundown pickup truck.

Trees and foliage of various shapes, sizes, and colors surrounded the road he traveled. Many of them stood straight and tall, towering over just about everything around them. While others were composed of long branches that twisted and turned in different directions. There were a great deal of marshes and bodies of water illuminated by the afternoon sun and obscured by their vegetation.

The drive shouldn't have been too long; it was just about a mile away from his workplace. A mellow voice supported by a collection of guitar riffs and brass instruments soon became unintelligible as Seong-gi kept his focus on the road ahead. Several times he passed structures and landmarks he knew for sure he recognized from just before.

He sat up in his chair, now with both hands gripping the steering wheel. He must have seen the same cypress tree about three times by now. By the fourth time, he parked the truck by the same tree and let out a heavy sigh. At this point he realized he was lost and stepped out of the truck. It was then that he noticed a cabin just beyond the cypress. How had he not seen it this whole time? It didn't take long for him to notice a figure with an arm outstretched and waving. His face lit up for a moment as he gingerly walked toward them.

"Hey, uh...I think I'm lost. Do you know the way back to the main road out of here?" he stuttered, ill-prepared to be speaking to someone he didn't know.
code ♡ narancia
The rhythmic sound of dirt, mud and gravel became well acquainted with Seong-gi's ears during his commute. Accompanied was the sound of wind cutting through the slightly open car window on his left. Every now and then, there came a thump followed by the jarring clang of metal from the back of the vehicle. All of this would have been annoyingly repetitive was in not for the radio; the star of the cacophonous show hosted by his boss's rundown pickup truck.

Trees and foliage of various shapes, sizes, and colors surrounded the road he traveled. Many of them stood straight and tall, towering over just about everything around them. While others were composed of long branches that twisted and turned in different directions. There were a great deal of marshes and bodies of water illuminated by the afternoon sun and obscured by their vegetation.

The drive shouldn't have been too long; it was just about a mile away from his workplace. A mellow voice supported by a collection of guitar riffs and brass instruments soon became unintelligible as Seong-gi kept his focus on the road ahead. Several times he passed structures and landmarks he knew for sure he recognized from just before.

He sat up in his chair, now with both hands gripping the steering wheel. He must have seen the same cypress tree about three times by now. By the fourth time, he parked the truck by the same tree and let out a heavy sigh. At this point he realized he was lost and stepped out of the truck. It was then that he noticed a cabin just beyond the cypress. How had he not seen it this whole time? It didn't take long for him to notice a figure with an arm outstretched and waving. His face lit up for a moment as he gingerly walked toward them.

"Hey, uh...I think I'm lost. Do you know the way back to the main road out of here?" he stuttered, ill-prepared to be speaking to someone he didn't know.

Last edited:
the sun.
The witch lowered his arm once the stranger approached him and took a moment to study his face. He appeared to be around his age, only a little taller, and he had a nice-looking face. There was no prospect of a romantic pursuit just yet. However, a new person to meet always thrilled Jiho, and to be quite honest, he was as lonely as could be. The woods around him were desolate except for whatever wildlife roamed it. The town was too far, and Jiho hadn’t gotten around to making any friends for the ten months he had been living there, mostly because he rarely made the trip out of the swamp.

"Hey, uh...I think I'm lost. Do you know the way back to the main road out of here?"

So Jiho made the correct assumption: It was the tree’s working, trapping the man here. Smiling, he glanced up at the cool lacework of the enchanted tree branches, its dead limbs hanging dreadfully over the estate. A gentle breeze blew through the swamp, and the dead tree's arms ached and swayed; birds cried out somewhere with concise calls to one another.

Furrowing his brows in amusement, he finally spoke, “It’s a straight road, so you just go back the way you came.” He stopped for a moment to briefly itch his nose with the back of his hand. “If you wanted to come and meet me, you could’ve just knocked on the door instead of driving in circles. But, I would’ve hoped you called, it’s a private zone,” he joked, half-serious.

Jiho owned a good chunk of the swamp and prohibited anyone from hunting in it. Not because he liked his privacy, but because the marsh, which he resided in, was heavily populated with supernatural beings. Trolls, goblins, three-eyed doe; anything you could imagine. In the summer and spring, when the air was hot and moist, there were these awful bloodsucking pixies. They made it impossible to go out at night without pixie spray, which was a pain to make. Nasty little buggers.

Creatures weren’t the only mystical aspect of the land. There was fruitful plant life; they were perfect for potions and medicine. It was a witch's dream. Of course, plenty of the swamp’s hunting population was angry with Jiho but little did they know he was doing them a giant favor.

By now, Mira had made her way out of the cabin and onto the porch. From her mouth, the dead mouse hung limp while she watched the two men. Jiho glanced back at his abode, eyes trained on the cat before looking back towards the stranger. “I think you’re supposed to be here though.”

mood: feeling curious
the moon.

The witch lowered his arm once the stranger approached him and took a moment to study his face. He appeared to be around his age, only a little taller, and he had a nice-looking face. There was no prospect of a romantic pursuit just yet. However, a new person to meet always thrilled Jiho, and to be quite honest, he was as lonely as could be. The woods around him were desolate except for whatever wildlife roamed it. The town was too far, and Jiho hadn’t gotten around to making any friends for the ten months he had been living there, mostly because he rarely made the trip out of the swamp.

"Hey, uh...I think I'm lost. Do you know the way back to the main road out of here?"

So Jiho made the correct assumption: It was the tree’s working, trapping the man here. Smiling, he glanced up at the cool lacework of the enchanted tree branches, its dead limbs hanging dreadfully over the estate. A gentle breeze blew through the swamp, and the dead tree's arms ached and swayed; birds cried out somewhere with concise calls to one another.

Furrowing his brows in amusement, he finally spoke, “It’s a straight road, so you just go back the way you came.” He stopped for a moment to briefly itch his nose with the back of his hand. “If you wanted to come and meet me, you could’ve just knocked on the door instead of driving in circles. But, I would’ve hoped you called, it’s a private zone,” he joked, half-serious.

Jiho owned a good chunk of the swamp and prohibited anyone from hunting in it. Not because he liked his privacy, but because the marsh, which he resided in, was heavily populated with supernatural beings. Trolls, goblins, three-eyed doe; anything you could imagine. In the summer and spring, when the air was hot and moist, there were these awful bloodsucking pixies. They made it impossible to go out at night without pixie spray, which was a pain to make. Nasty little buggers.

Creatures weren’t the only mystical aspect of the land. There was fruitful plant life; they were perfect for potions and medicine. It was a witch's dream. Of course, plenty of the swamp’s hunting population was angry with Jiho but little did they know he was doing them a giant favor.

By now, Mira had made her way out of the cabin and onto the porch. From her mouth, the dead mouse hung limp while she watched the two men. Jiho glanced back at his abode, eyes trained on the cat before looking back towards the stranger. “I think you’re supposed to be here though.”

SUN SEONG-GI
mood: embarrassed
The two of them were about an arms length apart, allowing for Seong-gi to get a better look at the man. The first thing he noticed was how young he looked; around his age to be specific. It had been quite a while since he had spoken to any demographic of people other than older adults and elderly folks. He suddenly felt more self-conscious as he felt his muscles tense up a bit. There was something about engaging with people his own age that made him nervous and on edge.

As the stranger spoke, Seong-gi nodded about every few words. He looked behind him and observed the path he took; a feeling of frustration igniting itself inside him. Being on the job, and coincidentally by his nature, he simply ran a hand through his hair before turning back around. Unfortunately for him, it was unprofessional to display anger and it made for a bad impression on customers. He also had a job to do and he couldn't afford to waste any time getting upset over the situation.

"...I would've hoped you called, it's a private zone," were the last few words he heard before the gears started turning. His eyes widened at the realization as he tried not to hit himself for the slip-up.

"Oh, you must be the client!" he blurted out, "I'm sorry, it was my mistake." Seong-gi was very good friends with sleep deprivation as of late which gave rise to oversights like these. It never ceased to embarrass him and whip him into shape if only for a short while.

"I think you're supposed to be here though."

"Of course! My mistake again," he admitted, not knowing what else to say in order to compensate for his error. Now, Seong-gi made an effort to be overly polite and apologetic. He cleared his throat before continuing, "So, if you don't mind, could you remind me of the repair issue? I think it would be better if we went inside don't you think?"
code ♡ narancia
The two of them were about an arms length apart, allowing for Seong-gi to get a better look at the man. The first thing he noticed was how young he looked; around his age to be specific. It had been quite a while since he had spoken to any demographic of people other than older adults and elderly folks. He suddenly felt more self-conscious as he felt his muscles tense up a bit. There was something about engaging with people his own age that made him nervous and on edge.

As the stranger spoke, Seong-gi nodded about every few words. He looked behind him and observed the path he took; a feeling of frustration igniting itself inside him. Being on the job, and coincidentally by his nature, he simply ran a hand through his hair before turning back around. Unfortunately for him, it was unprofessional to display anger and it made for a bad impression on customers. He also had a job to do and he couldn't afford to waste any time getting upset over the situation.

"...I would've hoped you called, it's a private zone," were the last few words he heard before the gears started turning. His eyes widened at the realization as he tried not to hit himself for the slip-up.

"Oh, you must be the client!" he blurted out, "I'm sorry, it was my mistake." Seong-gi was very good friends with sleep deprivation as of late which gave rise to oversights like these. It never ceased to embarrass him and whip him into shape if only for a short while.

"I think you're supposed to be here though."

"Of course! My mistake again," he admitted, not knowing what else to say in order to compensate for his error. Now, Seong-gi made an effort to be overly polite and apologetic. He cleared his throat before continuing, "So, if you don't mind, could you remind me of the repair issue? I think it would be better if we went inside don't you think?"

the sun.
“Oh, you must be the client!” Reverberated within the young man’s mind as he stared dumbfounded at the guy before him. He was not at all the client, in fact, he had never EVER called for maintenance at his abode -- even though he most definitely needed it. He opened his mouth to object, but within the same seconds, shut it. Jiho had a handsome amount of money, and he needed some things fixed, so there was no harm in a minute lie, right?

“Oh, no worries. Mistakes happen,” he said before pausing delicately to figure out what he wanted fixing. He settled on the bathroom sink; it had been clogged for some time now; unbeknown to him, there were a few mini action figures trapped in there. It would be an embarrassing discovery. For the time being, he had been using the kitchen sink for everything. “The bathroom sink has been taking forever to drain lately. I’m not sure why,” he explained.

The witch turned towards his home, turning back to beckon to the maintenance worker. The air around them rustled the trees, who stood tender and yellow against the graying sky. A few leaves fell, scattering on the ground below; it was so lovely in the fall. Stepping into his cabin, he was faced with warmth from the radiator and the scent of black china tea hanging rich and heavy in the air; it was such a contrast from the chill air outside, his face blushed.

His house was a mess; eyes landing on a teacup ringed with brown on the inside, and then a scented candle guttered in a red glass, hardened beeswax puddled the outside of it. He looked away from the coffee table, embarrassed. “You know, I had forgotten about this until you stopped by. I forgot to tidy up,” He lied. “Sorry for the mess. But, uh, follow me.” He led the taller man further into the lorn cabin until he reached the bathroom.

The bathroom was no different from the rest of his house, except it was tidier than the living space. “Here. Do your magic, I guess? And, let me know if you need anything,” he offered before making his way to his kitchen.

Had he felt bad for lying? A little bit, but he figured a good amount of cash would make up for it. Jiho riffled through his small patchwork bag until he drew out a large wad of cash. Exactly, how much was he to give? One-hundred? Two-hundred? He wanted to give more than necessary because of that small fib he told.

mood: feeling guilty
the moon.

“Oh, you must be the client!” Reverberated within the young man’s mind as he stared dumbfounded at the guy before him. He was not at all the client, in fact, he had never EVER called for maintenance at his abode -- even though he most definitely needed it. He opened his mouth to object, but within the same seconds, shut it. Jiho had a handsome amount of money, and he needed some things fixed, so there was no harm in a minute lie, right?

“Oh, no worries. Mistakes happen,” he said before pausing delicately to figure out what he wanted fixing. He settled on the bathroom sink; it had been clogged for some time now; unbeknown to him, there were a few mini action figures trapped in there. It would be an embarrassing discovery. For the time being, he had been using the kitchen sink for everything. “The bathroom sink has been taking forever to drain lately. I’m not sure why,” he explained.

The witch turned towards his home, turning back to beckon to the maintenance worker. The air around them rustled the trees, who stood tender and yellow against the graying sky. A few leaves fell, scattering on the ground below; it was so lovely in the fall. Stepping into his cabin, he was faced with warmth from the radiator and the scent of black china tea hanging rich and heavy in the air; it was such a contrast from the chill air outside, his face blushed.

His house was a mess; eyes landing on a teacup ringed with brown on the inside, and then a scented candle guttered in a red glass, hardened beeswax puddled the outside of it. He looked away from the coffee table, embarrassed. “You know, I had forgotten about this until you stopped by. I forgot to tidy up,” He lied. “Sorry for the mess. But, uh, follow me.” He led the taller man further into the lorn cabin until he reached the bathroom.

The bathroom was no different from the rest of his house, except it was tidier than the living space. “Here. Do your magic, I guess? And, let me know if you need anything,” he offered before making his way to his kitchen.

Had he felt bad for lying? A little bit, but he figured a good amount of cash would make up for it. Jiho riffled through his small patchwork bag until he drew out a large wad of cash. Exactly, how much was he to give? One-hundred? Two-hundred? He wanted to give more than necessary because of that small fib he told.

SUN SEONG-GI
mood: amused
Seong-gi promptly followed behind the man, still cursing at himself for the error he made just a moment ago. As much as he wished it didn't bug him as much, he couldn't help but beat himself up over it. If only he hadn't stayed up that extra couple of hours the night before; it might not have happened. Passing thoughts of regret and embarrassment started to creep towards the front of his mind as he ruminated. Fortunately, these feelings were quickly pushed aside once he entered the stranger's home.

The repairman was surprised to see that his client's living area wasn't particularly neat. This wouldn't be the first time he entered a messy living space, but each time he did it never failed to rattle him. Once he heard the explanation for it, he couldn't help but flinch. "Oh it's not a problem," he lied, "I've seen a few messy houses on the job."

Upon reaching the bathroom, Seong-gi immediately noticed how much cleaner it looked. It was a nice, albeit unexpected, change in scenery. The tidiness gave the space the ability to present its charm to those who entered. He wondered if the rest of the house was just as charming underneath all the clutter. "Nice to see that the bathroom is sparkling clean!" he joked before approaching the sink.

With each different client and customer, he finds himself discovering or learning something new. In some cases, he couldn't help but laugh at how absurd some people were. He realized this was one of those special moments when his eyes met the assortment of plastic limbs sticking out of the sink's drain. The man tried his absolute hardest to stifle his laughter, letting out a simple "Mhm" in response. As soon as the stranger left, he took several deep breaths to calm himself down. Several moments later, he left the bathroom and speed walked towards the front door; which quickly shifted to jogging on his way to his truck.

Soon enough, he was splitting his sides with laughter to the point where he was too weak to open the door. Of all the repair issues he's had to fix, he never would have thought that he would come across such a sight. What a character this client was.
---
With the last twist of the wrench, Seong-gi had fixed the sink. Once he turned on the faucet, he was pleased to see that it was operating just fine now. He glanced at the soaked pile of action figures before grabbing a towel to wrap them up in. There was a chance they could have been trash but it didn't hurt to let the client decide what to do with them.

He approached him with the swaddled toys and placed them on a kitchen counter. Suddenly, he wasn't sure what to say. Would he be embarrassed? Should he even bother mentioning it? "The sink's all set if you want to take a look at it," he motioned behind him. While he let the client gaze upon his work, he calculated the cost of the repairs on his phone. "The costs came out to be $225," he mentioned, "Will that be cash, credit, or debit?"
code ♡ narancia
Seong-gi promptly followed behind the man, still cursing at himself for the error he made just a moment ago. As much as he wished it didn't bug him as much, he couldn't help but beat himself up over it. If only he hadn't stayed up that extra couple of hours the night before; it might not have happened. Passing thoughts of regret and embarrassment started to creep towards the front of his mind as he ruminated. Fortunately, these feelings were quickly pushed aside once he entered the stranger's home.

The repairman was surprised to see that his client's living area wasn't particularly neat. This wouldn't be the first time he entered a messy living space, but each time he did it never failed to rattle him. Once he heard the explanation for it, he couldn't help but flinch. "Oh it's not a problem," he lied, "I've seen a few messy houses on the job."

Upon reaching the bathroom, Seong-gi immediately noticed how much cleaner it looked. It was a nice, albeit unexpected, change in scenery. The tidiness gave the space the ability to present its charm to those who entered. He wondered if the rest of the house was just as charming underneath all the clutter. "Nice to see that the bathroom is sparkling clean!" he joked before approaching the sink.

With each different client and customer, he finds himself discovering or learning something new. In some cases, he couldn't help but laugh at how absurd some people were. He realized this was one of those special moments when his eyes met the assortment of plastic limbs sticking out of the sink's drain. The man tried his absolute hardest to stifle his laughter, letting out a simple "Mhm" in response. As soon as the stranger left, he took several deep breaths to calm himself down. Several moments later, he left the bathroom and speed walked towards the front door; which quickly shifted to jogging on his way to his truck.

Soon enough, he was splitting his sides with laughter to the point where he was too weak to open the door. Of all the repair issues he's had to fix, he never would have thought that he would come across such a sight. What a character this client was.
---
With the last twist of the wrench, Seong-gi had fixed the sink. Once he turned on the faucet, he was pleased to see that it was operating just fine now. He glanced at the soaked pile of action figures before grabbing a towel to wrap them up in. There was a chance they could have been trash but it didn't hurt to let the client decide what to do with them.

He approached him with the swaddled toys and placed them on a kitchen counter. Suddenly, he wasn't sure what to say. Would he be embarrassed? Should he even bother mentioning it? "The sink's all set if you want to take a look at it," he motioned behind him. While he let the client gaze upon his work, he calculated the cost of the repairs on his phone. "The costs came out to be $225," he mentioned, "Will that be cash, credit, or debit?"

the sun.
The witch’s cabin mirrored his nature: chaotic. The messiness and clutter were due to his inability to keep his attention on one thing at a time. For instance, while reading, he would often find himself getting distracted by a minute detail of an action figure, causing him to toss aside the book to focus on the toy; hence, action figures falling into the sink and him forgetting them. Though, he was starting to wonder where Professor Xavier and Magneto had gone. Maybe he had too many hobbies or was losing his mind being alone ninety percent of the time.

The job had been finished faster than Jiho had expected. “It must’ve been a simple fix then,” he thought while stirring his tea before tapping the spoon gently against the mug. He eased down from the counter and smiled at the maintenance worker, though it faltered as his eyes swished to the sopping action figures and back to the man before him. Shit. So, that’s where Professor Xavier and Magneto -- and Rogue -- had been off to. He nervously ran a hand through his hair.

Feeling tongue-tied and entirely at sea, he spoke, “Oh -- I had been looking for those.” It was all he was able to say, in regards, to the figurines. His cadence was awkward and disjointed. His face burned as he turned to reach for his wallet. He tried to remain calm and collected, but his flustered appearance proved otherwise.

Right, the payment. Jiho had wasted the maintenance worker’s time with how simple the repair was, and he had lied about being the client, no doubt about that. Someone had called for him, and through a misunderstanding, he had ended up working for Jiho. The witch couldn’t take the whole blame; the tree was the one who had put the repairman in an endless loop. Jiho was just doing what it desired, wasn’t he?

“This dude probably thinks I’m a moron.” Had it been so long without human interaction that he had forgotten how to act?

“I feel awful for wasting your time,” He admitted as he pulled out a few bills. “And -- I’m paying with cash by the way -- And, I apologize,” He added while handing over the cash, having slipped a hundred dollars extra into the payment. “To compensate because, you know, the whole wasting your time thing,” He explained with a curt nod.

mood: feeling stupid
the moon.

The witch’s cabin mirrored his nature: chaotic. The messiness and clutter were due to his inability to keep his attention on one thing at a time. For instance, while reading, he would often find himself getting distracted by a minute detail of an action figure, causing him to toss aside the book to focus on the toy; hence, action figures falling into the sink and him forgetting them. Though, he was starting to wonder where Professor Xavier and Magneto had gone. Maybe he had too many hobbies or was losing his mind being alone ninety percent of the time.

The job had been finished faster than Jiho had expected. “It must’ve been a simple fix then,” he thought while stirring his tea before tapping the spoon gently against the mug. He eased down from the counter and smiled at the maintenance worker, though it faltered as his eyes swished to the sopping action figures and back to the man before him. Shit. So, that’s where Professor Xavier and Magneto -- and Rogue -- had been off to. He nervously ran a hand through his hair.

Feeling tongue-tied and entirely at sea, he spoke, “Oh -- I had been looking for those.” It was all he was able to say, in regards, to the figurines. His cadence was awkward and disjointed. His face burned as he turned to reach for his wallet. He tried to remain calm and collected, but his flustered appearance proved otherwise.

Right, the payment. Jiho had wasted the maintenance worker’s time with how simple the repair was, and he had lied about being the client, no doubt about that. Someone had called for him, and through a misunderstanding, he had ended up working for Jiho. The witch couldn’t take the whole blame; the tree was the one who had put the repairman in an endless loop. Jiho was just doing what it desired, wasn’t he?

“This dude probably thinks I’m a moron.” Had it been so long without human interaction that he had forgotten how to act?

“I feel awful for wasting your time,” He admitted as he pulled out a few bills. “And -- I’m paying with cash by the way -- And, I apologize,” He added while handing over the cash, having slipped a hundred dollars extra into the payment. “To compensate because, you know, the whole wasting your time thing,” He explained with a curt nod.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back