• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mayonnaise can be an instrument if you truly believe!

aaaah

One Thousand Club
Welcome!

Intro
Now that I have your attention, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Chili, welcome to my humble search thread. Before we get int the good stuff. Here's what you should expect from me and what I should expect from you.

Facts about me/Rules

+ I'm a minor, make of that as you will.
+ I have a very active imagination, I really love coming up with strange ideas and making bizarre characters. Of course, I'd love to hear your ideas too!
+ I can write at least 1 good-sized paragraph. 2 or 3 if I feel motivated.
+ I can play male and female characters, I really have no preference here.
+ I can do MxF, MxM, and FxF. I'm more used to MxF
+ Dark themes? Sure, I'm ok with that.
+ I'm also ok with romance, as long as it isn't the main focus.
+ I use anime/drawing face claims often, but I will use realistic face claims if you want me to.
+ I'm on mobile all the time.
+ I can rp on PMs and threads.
+ I really like to double.
+ My time zone is EST.
+ I can't play canon characters.

Now we have that out of the way, here are some rules you have to follow in order to rp with me.

- At least one or two paragraphs per post.
- Please make your post readable, I won't mind a few typos here and there. It happens.
- Please be able to post at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Now, it's time for the good stuff!

Cowboy Bebop
Nintendo
Sonic The Hedgehog
Danganronpa
Vocaloid
Pokémon
Gorillaz
Kill la Kill
Devilman: Crybaby
BOLD = I want this role.

Supernatural Creature x Superhuman/Human
Supernatural Creature
x Supernatural Creature
Alien x Human
Knight
x Mage
Dimension Hopper x Human
Imaginary Friend x Human
Ghost x Human
Superhuman x Human
Interdimensional Being x Human
Time Traveller x Normal Human
Dream Being
x Human
Superhero x Supervillian
Superhero x Citizen/Fan
Superhero
x Superhero
Scientist x Experiment
AI/Cyborg x Human
Demon
x Contracted Human
Angel/Demon x Human
Angel x Demon
Sideshow Attraction x Normal Human
Wish Granter/Genie x Human
Human/Monster Hybrid x Human
Time Traveller x Immortal
Magical Girl/Boy
x Animal Sidekick
Magical Girl/Boy x Magical Girl/Boy
VMMORPG Player x VMMORPG Player
Yokai x Human
If you have any ideas for pairings, let me know.
(Note: Not all of these plots are fully developed.)
BOLD = I want this role.

You Don't Fear Me?
(Reality Warper x Human)
Character A has reality-bending powers and the town A lives in fears him/her except for Character B. Character B wants to be friends with A, the townspeople warn him/her, but B doesn't listen and doesn't care. A befriends B shows B his/her pocket dimension and things get a little...odd.

Save us from Decay!
(Adventurer x Adventurer)
Character A and Character B are Adventurers/Best friends. They are informed a kingdom called Mayro has been cursed by monster. They have nothing better to do, so they find whoever is responsible for this.

The Imaginary Search
(Imaginary Friend x Imaginary Friend)
Once upon a time, there is a small imaginary plateau created by two very imaginative kids known as Starland. The children's imaginary friends, Character A and Character B, lived in Starland and they played with them all day long. But one day, they didn't play. In fact, they weren't there at all. This troubled Character A and Character B because they played with them every single weekend. They think that they were captured by something outside of Starland, so they set out on a journey to find their friends. And if you are wondering, this does take place in the kids' heads, so none of this really happened.

Let's Go Travelling!
(Human x Human)
Character B finds a device that can travel through dimensions in Character A's basement. A and B use the device and end up getting lost.

The Great Escape
(Experiment x Experiment)
Scientist have finally created human/animal hybirds. All of them are stuck in a lab where they are put through painful tests. Character A and B are fed up with all of this torture. So they create an plan, so they and possibly other experiments escape this hellhole. They soon find out that their escape plan was easier said than done.

Corridor
(Superhuman x Superhuman)
(This plot doesn't take place on Earth, but in a far away planet called Cantu, a planet somewhat similar to Earth, but Cantu is more futuristic. Cantu is also home to superhumans and different aliens from different planets. Cantu is split into two distinct realms: Vernin and Kors. Vernin consists of an unknown number of continents that drift high in the stratosphere of the planet, all of them connected to a massive ice formation which also serves to anchor them to the planet's surface. Kors is the real surface of Cantu, a dark post-apocalyptic wilderness with the villain of the plot as its sole living inhabitant. )

Character A and Character B are superheroes that tries to save Vernin from Val, a villianess that lives in Kors. Val wants to destroy Vernin arerecreate it in her own image. Usually, Val would create a monster from her lab, A and B would stop the monster. The formulanever changed, until now. Val needs the help of A and B, a giant mech crashed into her lab and kicked her out of there. The mech also sabotaged her monster generator and it is set to explode and destroy Kors and the explosion may set the ice formation on fire. If the ice formation burns up, Cantu's rotation would hurl Vernin into outer space, undoubtedly killing everyone on it. Val wants A and B to go to Kors and destroy the generator. Is Val telling the truth or does she have a massive plan up her sleeve?

Escape from Camp Starlite
(Superhuman x Superhuman)
Character A and B join a summer camp meant for superpowered teenagers. At first, it seems like it's gonna be great. The camp counselors are kind, the activities are fun, and camp members are allowed to use their smartphones. It all seems like it's gonna be plain wholesome fun. Until A and B find out the camp counselors are in a demonic cult. The counselors try to summon a demon that could make them more powerful and stronger than any superhuman. They successfully summon the demon, but it ends up killing all of the counselors. Now, the demon roams free in this camp. A, B, and all of the other camp members use their powers and their wits to try to kill the demon and escape the camp.

I actually have a list of group rp ideas we can turn into 1x1s.
Idea - Chili's RP Ideas
If you have any plots you want to share, lemme hear them!
These are just a few ideas we can develop together.

● A super sentai rp.
● A parody of shounen anime like DBZ and JJBA.
● A rp with personified zodiacs.
● A group of people from different dimensions have to save the world from a huge threat that could destroy the multiverse.
● Legend of Zelda: BOTW with ocs.
● A "magical girl" rp but instead of turning into heroes with cute outfits and colorful hair, our characters turn into freaky monsters.
● A group of kids and their imaginary friends going on make-believe adventures.
● An rp inspired by this song:

● Coraline with OC's.

Last edited:
Hey :3
I’ve also had the idea that people from different dimensions could save the world from going down. I thought that maybe it could be some kind of deadly disease, which the scientists of one dimension cannot solve on their own, so they gather a group of the smartest people of every dimension they know and let them work on it.
Would you like to plot that story out with me?^^

Heyy there! We have a few mutual fandoms, and your ideas and plots seem really interesting! I'm super interested in your stuff!

This is my firat time posting in 1x1, but I'm curious that you listed Vocaloid as one of your fandoms. Some of your other ideas also interested me, the shounen parody one in particular. My muse then decided to nag me, so now I'm here with no clue as to how 1x1 works.

Wonderful. So, excuse my lack of experience, but do I just PM you?

This is my firat time posting in 1x1, but I'm curious that you listed Vocaloid as one of your fandoms. Some of your other ideas also interested me, the shounen parody one in particular. My muse then decided to nag me, so now I'm here with no clue as to how 1x1 works.

Wonderful. So, excuse my lack of experience, but do I just PM you?
Sure, you can pm me. We can discuss things in the pms.

ugh i love bebop, but right now im feeling either a Pokemon rp, or the imaginary friend x human idea. hmu if you're down for either!

I’d be interested in a hearing a little more of what you have in mind for the You Don’t Fesr Me plot. Gears are already turning for me based on what you have so I’d like to hopefully rp with you! (:

Also would be interested in personified zodiacs!

Shoot me a PM if you’re down. (:

Updated!

+ Changed Name.
(Formerly "I dip my pizza slices in mayonnaise". Now, "Mayonnaise can be an instrument of you truly believe!")
+ Added "Everybody Wants To Rule the World - NSP MV on top of Intro
+ New pairings
+ New fandoms
+ New plots
+ New ideas

Supervillian, Pokémon, Corridor, Save us from Decay!

I feel like we could set something up for one/multiple of these. PM me if you want to steam some hams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back