• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Heeeeeyyy guys it's me ya boi Nenma, in I am once again filled with a craving for some good ol Yuri. And thus here are so of my plots I'm dying to do. I'm also open to any plot suggestions you might have so don't be afraid to shoot them my way.

How dense can you be?-You and your best friend have a joke you do a lot where you say and do couple like stuff. Blowing kisses, giving each other compliments even telling each other. "I love you." But your friends has seemed down recently wonder why? "It's been a month now and this dense idiot still thinks I'm joking."

White Knight and The Wicked Witch-A white knight is known to sweep princess off their feet and take them away to get married and live happily ever after. Wicked witches try to make sure this doesn't happen with their magic. That's how it's always been yet what's a witch to do when the white knight wishes to instead marry them.

Senpai!-Being the only senior in a club can be hard having no club members doesn't really help out either. Yet it's a new year so it's time to get some new members too bad no one seemed intrested. Except one freshmen this your chance you gotta make this one count you start by asking why they joined and they answer. "Cause your cute senpai!"

Harmless teasing-Kids will often tease those they like in order to get their attention. When most grow out of such childish behavior some do not, but what happens when innocent name calling become hurtful verbal abuse? What happens when playful hits become actual blows? What happens when cute teasing turns into full blown bullying, what happens if the feelings that started all this never went away? What if you wanted to stop but every time you saw their crying face you couldn't help but fall in love all over again?

Biggest Fan-There's nothing wrong with being a fan of something or someone. It's fairly common for people to be a fan of someone. Of course most people are a fan of singers, dancers, actors, so maybe it is a little weird that your a fan of a serial killer. Just a teeny tiny bit though.

Lab Rat-As a aspiring scientist it's important to conduct safe and secure test. Of course a mad scientist has no time for all that junk. Especially one still stuck in high school, yet this scientist has a friend foolish enough to accept their request at being a lab rat. Strangely this mad scientist has began to feel ill around their lab rat. Their pulse begins to quicken and they have trouble focussing. This of course means more test must be done to get to the bottom of this effect.

Secret Lovers-It's a scene most in the school are familiar with. The school's toughest and most feared delinquent once again picking on their favorite victim. Everyone keeps quiet and pretends to not notice they laugh at any jokes the delinquent tells. All due to their fear of them but what none of them realize is these two are not bully and victim but lovers. When they are alone the school's most feared delinquent is in reality a huge masochist, and the nobody victim is a huge sadist. Truly these two have a strange relationship but just how strange can it get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back