• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

"Maybe IF I HAD ACTUALLY VOLUNTERED and what do you mean the programmings there for comfort? it straight up made me a mindless slave!!!!"

"Well that's...odd. It's not supposed to do that. You mean, you didn't volunteer? Gee...when did this happen to you? I'm beginning to be pretty worried!"

"Wait you mean you didn't know about all this wait..... you called yourself "master" what was that all about?"

"Yes, that's my name. Master_Build 19408. Or just MB, for short. I designed this entire program, but I didn't mean for what happened to you to happen. This was supposed to be voluntary...and you were supposed to be trained to use your new mind and body, not trained to mindlessly obey me. Am I to assume your Leafeon friend is in the same trouble?"

"Yes but it seems that he's shut down and why should I believe a word you say?"

"Well I honestly don't expect you to. Frankly, from your perspective it probably sounds like hogwash. But I assure you that whatever malfunctioned, I am very sorry. I can't reverse the process, but maybe we can figure something else out. You can leave right now if you want -- or I can train you and your friend there...I think he just crashed, is all. If you refuse, though, you can leave, and I will disable all your wireless controls so that no one else can ever control you again. It's your call -- again, I am SO sorry this all happened this way."

(I've got time for one more post and then I gotta split ^_^)

"Oh okay I guess umm I guess some training would be nice"
(gotcha)

"Okay. So...in the interest of full disclosure, some of these training programs require software to kick in. It MAY feel like you're being controlled, but all control pulses are actually originating from you. There is no pass or fail - these are designed to teach you how to operate as a Pokebot, and nothing else. You may quit at any time. Additionally, if for some reason your software fatally acts up, there is a reset button hidden under your chest spike. I do not recommend using it unless you are mentally or physically incapacitated, as it will reset your memory to the first build date. I'll begin backing up your hard drive now, so that any future memories you create will be able to be restored. Exit to the right when you wish to begin. Parker will follow you."

(See you next time!)

"Is parker ok? I cant hear his thoughts and he's not speaking"
(seeya man stay safe)

"Parker is based off a less intelligent species, so his processor is slaved to yours. Right now you've, whether intentionally or not, programmed him to be in training mode. Unlike you, he'll simply execute the tasks without any comments about what's happening or anything along those lines. When the two of you travel he'll be back to his chatty self, but his entire processing power is focused on training for this section, as well as analyzing how you perform so he can match it. Essentially, he's programming himself to be the best partner possible."

"I don't think so. Parker is based off Leafeon, so it has limitations as to how much information it can process. Speaking of which, as robots both of you are still using your default names. We should reassign those, don't you think?"

"You sure? You might find a new name makes it easier to accept a new identity. After all, you're a machine now. The old you is gone, so why not look for a new title? Something spiffy that emphasizes your new power?"

["Can't I just be boring old sayori? wait does that mean you can't undo this?"]

"I already told you I couldn't. You're a robot, pure and simple. You'll have to get used to it. I'm really sorry you didn't want it, but I can't reverse all the changes -- there's nothing left of the organic you, and I can't back-convert. Besides, given enough time I think you'll learn to be happy this way."

["ok... well I think i'll ask parker later and if he gets a new name so will I"]

"Sounds good. Now then, onto your training, I assume? Oh...one other thing. If you want, you can establish a link with me that will allow me to communicate with you when we're not in the same room. That's up to you, of course."

"Alright. Well, your training begins as soon as you take the door. If you make a mistake that results in damages, you'll be put back together and then allowed to resume training. Good luck!"

As you enter the room, it's like everything changes. Your stance automatically shifts and your senses become hyper aware, but instead of feeling them, you process them as data - with lightning speed. Despite being completely numb, you know you're much faster and more powerful in this mode.

"Commencing training--"

As soon as the words are spoken, a tank descends from the ceiling and begins taking aim at you. As it does, your vision races with information -- potential weak points, evasive maneuvers, damage control, counter measures. Before thing has finished aiming you've already calculated 700 ways to dismantle it.

"Woah this is really weird.... but kinda cool"
"This is really neat maybe it is better this way"
"Well too it I guess"
She tries to jump in the air but accidentally falls flat on her face
"ow woah I guess being in this form controlling my body is a tiny bit different"

The tank fires. Time seems to halt as your CPU calculates the quickest evasion method. Your body automatically gets out of the way and then stands you back up again. As soon as you're up, you're recalculating how to take the tank down once more. This time you plot 437 options.

["uh oh guess I didn't do very well how do I use moves?"]
When she says this an aura sphere forms
["Oh I just have to think about them"]
Throws it at the tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back