• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

["Well...see...it's complicated. Right now, remote controls are disabled, but my processor is still slaved to yours. Additionally, if we program ourselves to go to our point of origin, I don't think we'll be able to rescind that order, and once we're there...since they built us I imagine they'll be quite able to modify us. I'm just...not sure if we should lay low or if we should take them on...you know?"]

["Well they can probably tell what we've done, they're probably monitoring us so they'll probably come to us so I say we get as used to our new bodies as possible before we take them on"]
"I really don't want to go there having feelings that aren't my own …. that really scares me"

["oh and one last thing delete and non casual modes you have"]

["You do realize that your 'personal thoughts' are now programmed into my mind too, right? I mean, yeah, it scares me too, but I don't want to be someone's puppet the rest of my life. I wanted to travel, see the world with my new friend. I just don't understand why Silph--"]

At this order the robo-leafeon goes stiff. ["Deleting non-casual modes...all except emergency protocols deleted."]

["Oh I didn't know that sorry...…. I don't know you seem smarter than me XD why don't you choose?"]
"wow"
Already not realizing the consequences of the shared thoughts thing

"Does that mean no more secrets between the two of us not that I had any.."

["That's exactly what it means. No more secrets. We basically have one mind -- you control 80%, and I control 20%. And actually, because you're human, or were, your processor can actually run circles around mine. That's why my processor is slaved to yours. You're more intelligent than I could be, even with my hardware upgraded. This means you have to make the decision. Anything you pick, I'll do without complaint."]

[" haha oops I tried to think something private again didn't I well... I don't know..."]
goes silent for awhile
["Lets hunt down these guys and even if we end up being slaves at least it will be together right?"]

["uhhh well you said we could program ourselves to basically "Return to sender" right?"]

["Yes. I imagine doing so will basically activate a protocol that programs us to go to the location of whoever built our designs."]

["well I gues we start there then will we become ourselves again once we arrive?"]

["I hope so. It's possible we both have some magic button on us that just shuts our minds down. I really don't know what we're dealing with any more than you do."]

["well I guess its the only way to find them Parker lets do it Activating Protocol Send home]"

The Robo-Leafeon snaps to, head totally upright, and blinks twice.

["Return protocol activated. Returning to place of origin..."]

Arives at destination
["Rebooting... woah wait we're here already I don't remember anything, you parker?"]

["No...no I don't remember anything. A check of memory banks indicates we've traveled for 36 hours, however...that our batteries are low...and that our memory of the last 36 hours has been wiped out."]

As they peer around a white room, suddenly a claw arm descends from the ceiling.

"Hello, Sayori_bot and Parker_bot. Welcome to center control. Let's begin recharging you."

The claw ejects two cables, one of which each plug into the respective robo-Pokemon's heads.

["I am fine...charging at 14% and increasing..."]

"Now then, what brings you fine machines in today? Software malfunction? Hardware check? What can I do for you?"

"uh oh this isn't good and if I try to talk to... wait you can here me cant you? what do we do?"

"In this scenario you have the decision making know-how. I cannot decide for us -- but perhaps just talk?"

"Don't tell me you came all this way just for a recharge cycle!"

"Well that's fine. You're speaking to the Master! I noticed a while back you two make quite a pair! You even managed to disable some software I built in. So what are you here to see me for, hm?"

"Crap he knows"
"Uhhhhh we were wondering why you did this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back