• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Can't sleep Nights (abandon)

Megalodon20157

God's lonely man
"I drive around to see the Angel city. From what I see is a city ready to crumble any moment right now."
William said to himself. "To be honest, this place never gets too old for me. I love it no matter what.
What matters is helping people get to their destinations. I've met interesting people in this line of work"

William just smiles to himself. "You see I don't get much sleep nor interact with the outside world in this taxicab. I have
always been alone. Loneliness is part of my life and has been following me since birth and will be with me till death."

William stops at a bank and parks it by the curb. Williams tells the passenger in the back seat. " Have a nice day" the passenger
was bewildered by William's talking that he said " Keep the 200 dollars to yourself man, and be safe William"

William keeps the 200 dollars and puts it in the glove compartment. On the right-side view from William's Perspective in the driver's seat.
A bank robbery was happening. People in ski masks were coming out of the doors in a hurry. The robbers were looking for something. One robber yelled in rage.

William continues to stare at those poor robbers. "Looks like the getaway driver actually did the job. actually, got away."
William laughs hysterically at them till the point where one person pulled a gun and pointed at him.

"Looks like our getaway is you." One robber said.

"Hop in y'all" William said still laughing at his joke.

William waits for all of you get in.

Right Now, I 'll be role playing as William.

William:

Height: 6'2'' Weight: 220 Age: Unkown Birth: Unknown Origins: Unknown Name: Only name is William Subject is Male and Caucasian

Description: William is a tall and fit individual; Looks are an early thirty somewhere in-between 30 years to 35 years.

Person has a pair of blue eyes, bags under the eyes and grey hair.

Personality: William is a respectful person to all. He seems to smile every time even If his laugh is in danger.

Rarely is seen showing anger, fear, jealously, greedy, and disgust. It's always a smiling William, who acts like a up standing citizen and seems to have sense of humor.

Has this moral code of protecting the people he serves? What that's means is protecting the good, the weak, and the troubled.

It should have ever been noted that William changes color of his eyes during certain situations.

Blues eyes: Calm, no danger, and the true William.

Yellow eyes: Sense of future danger. Fear for someone he serves.

Dark red eyes: Ready for attack or planning for attack. Lock on dangerous people that threaten the lives of who he serves.

Background: William's background is unknown to anyone. Only he knows his history and sometimes opens up about. He is supernatural.

Important information: Subjects know a person's background, Birth, and seems to know what a person is thinking. Is able to predict the future.

William shows signs of a sleep deprived person but has never slept in his life.

Last edited:
OHHH A WILLIAM BACKSTORY? I'm not gonna join cuz im already in one with you but, im gonna watch this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back