• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings i cant sleep, bear with me [fandoms/plots, ignore post count]

zuraw

i dunno if replying in other people's threads is better than creating one, so i'm going to see for myself, obviously, even though i'm awful at formatting the text to look more appealing and easier to read, ugh.

ah, so, let's start with the introduction!
hi. i'm zuraw (if you're curious what my name means, just google it). you can call me zu or zura, or whatever you want, really. i'm 20, from europe, currently studying at university that treats its' pupils Really Poorly™, so it may sometimes take me more time to respond. you know, education first. ACTUALLY NVM THAT, i failed the semester so i'm going to work and will have a lot more time to rp! yay, but also a bit nay, since i have to take that semester again, sigh.
you may view different timezones as, obviously, an obstacle, but i go to bed late so it shouldn't be that bad.
the most important thing is that i am from the part of europe in which english is a second-- or even third- language, so forgive me for making any mistakes. also for the ones that i've already made so far.
as you can tell from the rant above, i like to write a lot. but i usually try to match the amount of paragraphs to the person i'm rping with.
also, the allergy to capital letters is a thing in the ooc chat only. don't worry about it too much.

but what do i rp?
ah, yes, the most important question. the answer is that i'm not really picky. i'm not into furries or/and incest, but other things are usually fine.
i can do m//, f// or m/f. the gender doesn't really matter to me. non-binary characters are also fine, whatever floats your boat, i guess. romance isn't a neccessity.
when it comes to original plots, i don't have many at the moment. in fact, i don't have any that's thought-trough, just- a few phrases that i can throw around, i guess. like, i'm a sucker for soulmates (the more complicated the better), regular slice is life is also fine, as long as it adresses complicated issues and isn't, like, sunshine and rainbows all along. i've recently picked up wow again (at private server, tho, because im a poor, poor student), so i'd be up for doing some- high fantasy rp with witches and wizards and magic and all sorts of fantasy creatures and- you know. there's a lot.
when it comes to fandoms, well. i'm not the best with those, currently. like, i used to watch a lot of anime a few years back, so you can ask me about some older titles, but when it comes to newer ones- well, it's really bad. i mean, obviously there are also games and movies and other series that have a fandom, too, but uni has been eating away my life so being immersed in some fandom feels kinda foreign to me.

well, i guess no one likes to read long rants, so i should probably make a list.

original ideas? well, not that original, just without any fandom associated with them.
  • soulmates!! in every form, because i am weak af.
  • slice of life (can be uni students, can be adults, can be also kids, really, as long as we won't make their life too easy)
  • fantasy rp? maybe in kind of medieval times, can be also merged with slice of life, like current werewolves, vampires, shapeshifter, we can have all of them.
  • this may be similar to the category above, but i'd be up for something that has to do with weaker demons/youkai, maybe urban legends treated like they were true. possibly something like the wolf among us? you know, characters from known stories experiencing a different life. red riding hood befriending the wolf, something like that?
  • apo or post-apo is also fine, i guess, but you might have to convince me there.

fandoms! (remember to ask me about older animes!!) also, when it comes to fandoms, I prefer playing a canon character, but i can be easily convinced to create an oc. also, i'm very weak when it comes to AUs, so we can do rp within the fandom but our RP can have very little to do with the actual plot.
text between slashes /like so/ contains info about characters from the fandom that i'm the most comfortable playing, but if you're really set on one that isn't there, i guess i can be persuaded.

• fullmetal alchemist, obviously, duh /Edward Elric/
  • voltron (currently somewhere in the middle of 3rd season or smth) /Keith, Pidge, maybe Shiro if you convince me/
  • owari no seraph /Mika or Yuu/
  • natsume yuujinchou, because it's cute and it's awesome and it's v fun /Natsume/
  • dc (animated series, movies and comics. batfam is awesome. also dami and jon are life #supersons) /Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, Jon Kent, Stephanie Brown, Roy Harper and probably more that i don't remember/
  • marvel, i guess, but only hard au or something based on movies, because i'm a marvel < dc kind of gal and have always payed attention to batman and his allies, sorry. /Bucky???/
  • something mass effect based? i mean, we could just do something placed in space, doesn't even have to be me-related, but it's my favourite series when it comes to video games. couldn't help myself x)
  • oh, and magi!! both the labirynth or magic or whatever the full name is, and the sinbad one. /Alibaba, Sinbad, Sharrkan, Sphintus, prolly a lot more/
  • and bleach, even though it passed a lot of time since i've watched it. /Ichigo, Hitsugaya, more that i can't remember rn/
  • also naruto and boruto; i've watched and read everything that has to do with the kiddo, when it comes to his dad, i'm probably somewhere at the end of shinobi war act /Naruto, Boruto, Shikadai, Shikamaru, Gaara, maybe Sasuke, and Ryuuzetsu from Blood Prison, because she was incredibly cool/
  • fukigen na monokean /haruitsuki/ and kyoukai no kanata /hiroomi/
  • and the good ol' harry potter fandom, too, i guess /marauders' era characters or ocs/
well, anyway, if you are desperate, or just find the rant above interesting, leave a post or pm me right away. if you didn't find anything that would interest you, shoot me a pm anyway, i'm sure we will figure something out.
cheers, zura.

Last edited:
I'd love to start an rp with you! Although, I'm new too so I can't quite yet start a convo, but if you've got your 10 posts in that'd be great!

update! i've added a few more titles to the fandom list and upgraded it with characters that i'd be happy to play!
also, i've fallen into the rabbit hole of naruto fandom yet again, so... just pm me, ok, i have a few plots on my mind

I would be up for a marvel roleplay if i can somehow swing your interest in my direction! i actually have an OC prepared to play against Bucky so that works perfectly :3 let me know if you're interested!

I have an idea...

Could we mix soulmates with a bit of fantasy?? I have a storyline in mind if you'd like to hear it.

Hi im intrested in Dc animated rp
Or marvel rp. I have a list of characters i have been looking for if your intrested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back