• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I can tell you I don't have Poke'dollars, but what I do have are a very particular set of Poke'skills.

Insanitation

So we'd each be a wild pokemon. Preferably not fully evolved. Charmander would be a good example. Charmeleon would be cool too, but not Charizard to start. Definitely no legendaries. You can be shiny if you want.

This elite four clown captured one of our friends. Either a mutual friend, or two different ones that mean a lot to our characters. Some reason to get us to team up.

We'll fight our way through trainers, gym leaders, and all the way up to the top to free them. Since we're at a disadvantage, playing nice will go out the window. We're not battling for fun. We're at war and we're in it to WIN! Humans can mess around and find out.

There will be language. We may meet up with some shady types.

So anyway I'd like shorter posts that are casual, like a paragraph or two usually. I don't want to put in a massive amount of work for something that's supposed to be fun.

Post here or message me if interested.
I'd like for partners to be at least 18. I'm old and I don't want to write with kids. Language and all, I'm sure you get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back