Journal I came out to my mom today

asoggypieceoftoast

whats the tea sis?
I took two hours to write this long-winded story about my past with sexual harassment, my boyfriends, my relationship with lesbians. Least to say, the main thing I just want to get off my chest is that I finally came out to my mom. I cried in her arms and told her how I wished I was never gay for so long, but I now at eighteen have learned that it's never going to change. She said she'll always love me.

It just feels really good and I wanted to share.

I love my mom and I feel blessed to have her in my life.

I dunno if I can post the full story :( I kinda want to, but don't want to break the TOS.

Thanks for reading <3

I'm happy for you! Your mother's is great!

If you're worried about mentioning adult topics in your story - talking about them is fine, it's the level of detail that matters. If you're unsure you can always let us have a look at Staff Contact first to check if there is anything rule breaking. :)

I am proud of you for having the courage to come out to your mom. I am happy that she realizes you are still the wonderful child she loves and raised.

Never, ever wish you could change who you are. If people don't accept it, they don't. Try not to let the public opinion sway you from one side to another.

Also, I'm so glad you finally got that off of your chest! It must've been a really big step for you, and I hope with those chains broken, you can finally fly like a bird! :)

I am proud of you for having the courage to come out to your mom. I am happy that she realizes you are still the wonderful child she loves and raised.

Never, ever wish you could change who you are. If people don't accept it, they don't. Try not to let the public opinion sway you from one side to another.

Also, I'm so glad you finally got that off of your chest! It must've been a really big step for you, and I hope with those chains broken, you can finally fly like a bird! :)

Congrats!! That takes a lot of courage!

Woww!!! Thanks, y’all are wonderful people for the support. I really appreciate it. <3

This is so sweet and I'm really glad your mom is supportive of you. <3 Congratulations on being brave and also having a great mom!

You're welcome! I remember how terrifying it can be, and I admire anyone who comes out. Don't ever forget that you are brave and strong. (You may not always feel that way, but you are.)

You're so brave, and your mom is amazing. So happy for you! Great courage and great outcome! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back