• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Came Out of the Darkness, a death/afterlife/survival rp?

Rin Nyx

One Thousand Club
So, I want to start an RP on here that I had going a long time ago on a different forum, and wanted to see who would be interested. (This fits somewhere between modern and fantasy, I guess)

Premise: A serial killer is on the loose, going around killing teens aged 16-18. This isn't just an ordinary killing spree, however; the killer's victims find themselves caught in limbo, of sorts. They are still in the city, but no one else seems to see them. The only ones who can see them are other victims like themselves. Furthermore, strange, dark creatures keep popping up to drag them to the underworld. These reapers come in many different shapes and sizes, to the human-sized regular ones to special boss reapers that will come up at times. The teens must fight to survive, armed only with the weapon that killed them (This may include small amounts of magic, such as a drowned victim having control of water in some way, or a victim that was shot to have unlimited bullets, etc), and try to figure out who the serial killer is and defeat them for another chance at life.

I have a lot more info already planned out, so if there are any questions or if you have ideas to help with it, let me know!

Is anyone interested?

I'm trying to decide if I should have a character sign up limit (like once there are 10 or 13 characters the RP is closed to sign ups to keep some of the fighting scenes simple), or if I should keep it open throughout the RP. Thoughts?

Either way, I think I want to try to get a minimum of 3 people interested before I try to set this up

Sweet, that's a good amount of people interested. I'll get the RP set up in just a little bit! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back