• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "I am Legend" Based Rp

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This will be based off of the infamous movie, known as "I am Legend", Starring Will Smith, this is in honor of the new "I am Legend 2" that may or may not end up happening.

Something that alot if people don't know, is that the movie is a remake of a 70's film known as "Omega Man".

Anyway, This is something I may or may not have been interested in for quite some time now, as "I am Legend", is one of my favorite movies, and has some crazy-ass Lore to it, which, as I was watching the Movie, every single aspect, mainly of the Vampire-Like zombies in it, blew my mind to pieces like a nuclear warhead.

This will be Similar to "I am Legend", but take place in a completely different scenario, Being in Hot Springs, Arkansas, a set of Survivors,(No more than 8), are all alone, no safe houses, no colonies, they're all on their own, at least as far as they know, a few of them, after the Outbreak, are teens, a few of them are adults, and the teens follow the adults, those fit for it, being leaders more than the others, but the Teens don't see that whatsoever, they just follow, and survive, the Zombies seem to infest almost every building with darkness, the alleyways, and all the hot springs in the area, that had made it infamous, were tainted by the zombies, who, honestly show bits and pieces of humanity in them, the only reason they feast on humans, is so they can survive, they seem to try and live, they date others of their kinds, however it's not confirmed if they can have children generally, if they can, holy shit, that's Fucking scary. Either way, each survivor will be forced to have at least a rifle, a handgun, and a few magazines at all times, it's may be safe during the day, but not if you go into a dark building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back