• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Am Legend (2 Needed)

RIPSaidCone

tolmie
So I'm just looking for 2 people who can post regularly, atleast 3 longish paragraphs and who consider themselves to be good at character development or enjoy the challenge of doing so. This RP will be set in the same universe as the 2007 Will Smith movie `I Am Legend`, where 3 people, doesn't matter what age or sex will find each other 3 years after the KV outbreak.

The RP will be a progessive RP, the time which I control. It will start just as Dr. Krippin announces her cure for cancer, then progress as the lethal symptoms and infectivity arise and the outbreak becomes more deadly and serious, the characters will each have theirown posts, unrelated to each other, unless you wish to make a cameo with another character, no permission is needed. IE Player 2 posts that he was driving his police car quickly down the highway with sirens on, Player 3 can post that he pulled his car over once hearing the sirens to let the fast police car speed by. Etc.

As the outbreak wipes away civilisation, and the Darkseekers begin to grow in numbers, the 3 players in this RP will be the only 3 people in the entirety of San Francisco, the city in which this RP takes place.

If this sounds interesting, I'd love to be able to RP with you. I only need 2 other players, but if you wish to RP with me and there is no other spots available, I'd be perfectly fine with RPing with you on another thread, even a different RP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back