• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I am at it again! (creepypasta)

Loki god of BS

God of BS
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First things first I am looking to play Jeff the killer specifically. Why? Why the fuck not? Now let's be honest the original story was so badly written it makes Twilight fanfics seem good and it's about as realistic as Santa Claus riding a unicorn. With that in mind I do really love Jeff as a character over all, I have it in my head how (and intend on doing so) to rewrite the story. It does deviate in some part but I'm still trying to keep the general idea. I just lack to motivation to write something on my own right now. My solution is to roleplay, apparently. Now, I'm willing to play along side OCs and most creepypastas, yes even the not so great ones (I mean I'm playing Jeff the killer I don't have much room to judge). That being said I do not have any particularly formed plot in mind. I've tried to get roleplays with him started many times and each time my partner backed out or disappeared before the first post, maybe it's curse who the fuck knows.
Bare with me for a bit because there are some boring things that I need to get out of the way.
-I will not hold you to any frequency of replies or length.I am not a fast replier, once a week is my goal, so you do not need to feel like you have to reply quickly either. Same for length, as long as my character can react to what you said everything's good.
-On that same note even if you only reply once a month, that's fine. If you no longer wish to continue the roleplay It would be decent to let me know so I don't waste time waiting for a reply that wont ever comes. I never drop roleplays without warning. If I wish to stop or can't reply for whatever reason, someone will let you know.
-That someone could be Beyond or Stacy. And either or them may or may not say hi at some point. This is OK.
-I always write in third person with the intent of writing in past tense. Let's be honest we're all guilty of changing tense unintentionally. I usually average two or three paragraphs (depending on what I'm given), but my first posts are almost always the longest. They can be anywhere from five paragraphs to The Wheel of Time.
-As you should probably be able to tell by now I am perfectly fine with any amount of blood, violence, and swearing. I will not under and circumstances do smut, I do roleplay on discord but this does not change.
So yeah, I'm looking forward to plotting and playing, and if you lost interest at any point in this thread then happy roleplaying with someone else.

~Hi there!~
I really do like the idea you gave me-

That Basically being, Building your own story by RP, And I do have a few ideas on how to do that so!
Most likely starting with Jeff being A Kid and what not, Personally, Id like to play as Ticci Toby.

I think it would be very fun, and I personally prefer Discord.

shooting_star_cipher#4580

Users who are viewing this thread

Back