• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I am a Hero too! | BNHA 1x1 rp search

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper

a328549c6cc7b96f0a7ba5ccdafdc21e.gif

Hello everyone,
I currently have a craving for some bnha goodness and am looking for someone who’d like to try out some pairings with me. I’m up to date with the anime, manga, and I’ve seen the movie “Heroes Rising” and loved it.

Some info to know:

◇ I’m 27 years old and I want to roleplay with people who are 18+. Please respect that. Also, I work mondays through fridays until 3pm est so around before then on weekdays my responses might be slower but you shouldn’t have to wait very long for replies (especially if I super love our roleplay).

◇ Speaking of replies, I tend to provide 3 to 6 paragraphs and hope you are able to give about that amount back. One or two paragraphs typically aren’t enough to work off of and can result in shorter and shorter posts. Please try to slide out a reply at least once a week. If something happened that’ll keep you away for a while feel free to let me know, I understand, things happen.

◇ I’m totally up for doubling whether it be in the same roleplay or in two separate roleplays. HOWEVER, I’ll only play roles I’m comfortable with and think I could play relatively well. I don’t want to let anyone down by playing a poor rendition of a character they like. If you’re curious about which characters I feel comfortable playing, feel free to ask me and I’ll gladly let you know. I want the both of us to be comfortable playing someone.

◇ I prefer roleplaying over Discord for many reasons but I prefer talking things out over the site first then moving to Discord once we have everything figured out. If you’d like to roleplay with me, shoot me a Private message instead of posting on here. I’ll mostly be bumping up the thread on here so I may not see it. Plus, it’ll show me you actually read through all of this.

With these pairings, I’ve bolded the roles I’d prefer to play. If neither roles are bolded then I don’t mind playing either role.
If a pairing is Striked out then that means I’m not looking to do that pairing at the moment but I may change my mind later, that’s why they’re still up.

Pairings:

High School Aizawa x OC
Hawks x Endeavor
Todoroki x Midoriya
Mirio x Tamaki
Bakugou x Kirishima

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back