• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No worries. What are your thoughts on my rant about arrows?
I'm thinking about it
I feel like it would be more right to track them as a reference to the game, but also I'm less of tactician and more of an anxious mess, so it would be more of a money tax, as I buy up all the arrows at every shopkeep we come across 😆😆
But I'm leaning more towards tracking them. I'll edit the post

Finally responded!!! I am so sorry that took so long- What do I need to roll to drag Aris out of the way? I’m assuming I need to roll something

I'm thinking about it
I feel like it would be more right to track them as a reference to the game, but also I'm less of tactician and more of an anxious mess, so it would be more of a money tax, as I buy up all the arrows at every shopkeep we come across 😆😆
Money is definitely something I plan to be stingy with (if you couldn't already tell) so I'm perfectly willing to factor that in. Let me settle this a little more

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon would dragon at any point pick up/use a bow or is he an all melee all the time type of a guy? If multiple characters were going to utilize ranged I would make the call to track ammo.

Money is definitely something I plan to be stingy with (if you couldn't already tell) so I'm perfectly willing to factor that in. Let me settle this a little more

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon would dragon at any point pick up/use a bow or is he an all melee all the time type of a guy? If multiple characters were going to utilize ranged I would make the call to track ammo.
Nope-

Unless he absolutely has to, Dragon wouldn't pick up nor use a bow

I'm thinking about it
Nope-

Unless he absolutely has to, Dragon wouldn't pick up nor use a bow

JayGreen JayGreen let's not worry about tracking arrows, at least for now. we can assume you make plenty every long rest

Finally responded!!! I am so sorry that took so long- What do I need to roll to drag Aris out of the way? I’m assuming I need to roll something
Welcome back my friend. No hard feelings, none I assure you. Once I get around to reviewing you most recent post I'll come at you with some rolls

So Aris already found her way into one of the stables, no need to drag her at all. If I were you I would A: take cover in the stalls yourself, or B: rush into the treeline to assault the attacker yourself. Or use a ranged spell, something like that, but for right now Aris is in cover herself. I'll let you edit your post before I respond

Oh- Yeah that was completely my fault. I’ll update that as soon as I get a chance! Sadly today is going to be really busy for me but I’ll see what I can do

Oh- Yeah that was completely my fault. I’ll update that as soon as I get a chance! Sadly today is going to be really busy for me but I’ll see what I can do
Don't worry too much about it! There's still plenty of fight for the other three, to stall for time for you

Out of curiosity, is this Moblin blue as well? It makes zero difference in my post I am just unaware

I fixed my response! Sorry again about that
Help me understand what your turn is: do you moved back and went inside the tent? The stables are outdoors, so there's no a barn door or anything. Just a few open stalls facing the forest. I could allow for you to be going inside the tent or one of the other stables to lead them towards you. Does that sound fair?

Stok Stok I'd like to make an intimidation attempt on the 3 remaining bokos. I can just roll intimidation and I'll flavor it in the post but is this something you can work with during combat or is this just a nothing turn potentially? (Also, would this end rage? Probably if he doesn't take more damage from on that turn.)

Help me understand what your turn is: do you moved back and went inside the tent? The stables are outdoors, so there's no a barn door or anything. Just a few open stalls facing the forest. I could allow for you to be going inside the tent or one of the other stables to lead them towards you. Does that sound fair?
Sorry I assumed there would be a door of some kind- I’ll say that he backed into one of the stables

Sorry I assumed there would be a door of some kind- I’ll say that he backed into one of the stables
I get you, I get you, skating right past it. Roll stealth here before you reply so we can see if you get advantage on this knife attack!

Stok Stok I'd like to make an intimidation attempt on the 3 remaining bokos. I can just roll intimidation and I'll flavor it in the post but is this something you can work with during combat or is this just a nothing turn potentially? (Also, would this end rage? Probably if he doesn't take more damage from on that turn.)
I'd allow you to attack and intimidate. No reason why the attack couldn't be made in a way so vicious it intimidates them, in my eyes. No need to end the rage either, as Garvii being in the middle of a mind-shattering berserker mode would be all the more... Intimidating... Lol in short roll when ready champ

Edit: I also would allow you to use the most recent kill. Playing it off like you run a Bokoblin through and hoist him into the air for his allies to see. That sort of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back