• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
JayGreen JayGreen I think you meant to say Garvii's voice in that last post, in any case I'll be replying today!

Real quick though, we must properly reward your nat 20. In my games, you can either choose to do max damage, or roll twice your attack's damage dice. Which would you like for this roll?

Last edited:
JayGreen JayGreen I think you meant to say Garvii's voice in that last post, in any case I'll be replying today!

Real quick though, we must properly reward your nat 20. In my games, you can either choose to do max damage, or roll twice your attack's damage dice. Which would you like for this roll?
Neat! I assumed we'd roll twice, and went ahead. The dice didn't cooperate, though

Semi-related, oh no, did I hail of thorned Garvii?

Neat! I assumed we'd roll twice, and went ahead. The dice didn't cooperate, though

Semi-related, oh no, did I hail of thorned Garvii?
Lmao yeah but this is what I love about group combat tbh. Now it's a great character interaction you guys can have later! And Saife can feel guilty and think about that during the next fight! Maybe it makes her not as confident as she used to be. Maybe it doesn't effect her at all! Either way it's interesting writing

chargingdenki chargingdenki hey dude, I'm wondering if you'll have the free time to post this round. I don't want to get too far ahead without you if you've got something coming soon! Let us know when you can

chargingdenki chargingdenki hey dude, I'm wondering if you'll have the free time to post this round. I don't want to get too far ahead without you if you've got something coming soon! Let us know when you can
I can try! Sorry my life has been chaotic. I keep like half writing a response then needing to leave- I’ll definitely try to get that today!

Yes
Should I avoid doing that with unarmed strikes?
No! That's exactly right. I just had to make sure after those last three hits didn't land, I didn't want to take anything from you! Making sure it was the dice and not my numbers/optimizing

Wernburger Wernburger JayGreen JayGreen Just_Dragon Just_Dragon

Since combat is heating up, let's all make sure to keep track of HP, Ki Points, Spell Slots, and rages in a blow-by-blow manner. Think of it as part of your turn, you can either edit your character sheet or include it in each post like many of you have been doing. Whatever suits you

Wernburger Wernburger JayGreen JayGreen Just_Dragon Just_Dragon

Since combat is heating up, let's all make sure to keep track of HP, Ki Points, Spell Slots, and rages in a blow-by-blow manner. Think of it as part of your turn, you can either edit your character sheet or include it in each post like many of you have been doing. Whatever suits you
Will do! Should I be tracking my arrows as well?
Also, hopefully I'll post later today

Will do! Should I be tracking my arrows as well?
Also, hopefully I'll post later today
I'll be honest, as a DM I go back and forth on this. On one hand it can be fun to track projectiles as a resource to really exaggerate the survival theme. Making a certain amount of arrows each long rest, etc would be fair. And that being one more thing to strategize for is always fun to add to the puzzle, (that's what makes DNDs freeform rules so exciting to me. Like with fog cloud just now, for instance. We could have treated that interaction a hundred different ways and it could have still been "fair") IMHO.

On the OTHER HAND, if your whole team isn't as into (or in my opinion, taking advantage of) some form of ranged combat, tracking arrows (and running out of arrows) might only effect one player and therefore cripples their experience somewhat.

So I'll leave it up to the only person it really effects right now: you. If you're like me and you want to know you used every advantage you had and came out on top because of your superior strategy, go for it. As long as it adds to the experience and doesn't take away.

If it's more of a hassle to you than it's worth, I'm not as worried about it. I'm already planning on getting you all into some "famine" situations in other ways, so I have plenty of factors to manipulate that I'm happy with right now

JayGreen JayGreen I don't think it would hurt anything if you did your turn out of order. Provided you have the free time, of course. We won't skip Garvii all together, just let WB get to his move after yours.

JayGreen JayGreen I don't think it would hurt anything if you did your turn out of order. Provided you have the free time, of course. We won't skip Garvii all together, just let WB get to his move after yours.
Yeah, sorry, got lost in time a little

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΏ
Gotcha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back