• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Apologies for the delay in response. I am going to take my SAT tomorrow and I'm trying to cram in some last last minute studies along with some other work of mine-

I'll get something out tomorrow, after it's over and I'm home 😎

Apologies for the delay in response. I am going to take my SAT tomorrow and I'm trying to cram in some last last minute studies along with some other work of mine-

Wishing you all the luck!

Yeah good luck dude. I remember when I took that thing I did way better than I expected. Follow your gut on those answers!

Wernburger Wernburger I'm sure in all the real life you were experiencing you missed a few things. Currently there is no posting order in place, so you and I will just go back and forth as Matilda and Garvii until Rola and Dragon wrap up their scene and we can time-skip. No pressure, but let me know if you won't be able to reply tomorrow please.

Test is over, I've got mixed feelings but most of 'em are good!

Thank y'all for the well wishes, I appreciate it!

I just have to say despite our little stall in activity, these last few posts have really been IN CHARACTER if you know what I'm saying. I feel like I'm really getting to know Rola and Dragon now, and Garvii's last lines were *chef's kiss*

Storming into the tent after realizing it was the omen he's been searching for in the wilds was such a great scene for the birdman.

Last edited:
Wernburger Wernburger If you are currently in the camp, you see Dragon and Rola entering

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon I believe, given the choice, Dragon would have taken the horse over the rupees? If not, I'll give you the rupees you would have gotten debuffed for how broke the stable-workers were. It would have been too much loot to travel all the way north with, however. So those are your options. (Read my most recent post for context on what I'm referring to)

T Taleek Rola knows of the camp of monsters in the Royal Guard camp, but last time you were in the area there was only a Moblin and a handful of Bokoblins.

The posting order is back in effect starting now

Wernburger Wernburger If you are currently in the camp, you see Dragon and Rola entering

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon I believe, given the choice, Dragon would have taken the horse over the rupees? If not, I'll give you the rupees you would have gotten debuffed for how broke the stable-workers were. It would have been too much loot to travel all the way north with, however. So those are your options. (Read my most recent post for context on what I'm referring to)

T Taleek Rola knows of the camp of monsters in the Royal Guard camp, but last time you were in the area there was only a Moblin and a handful of Bokoblins.

The posting order is back in effect starting now
Stok Stok Yes! Sounds good. Garvii has been working against his usual behaviors and taken a role as an unofficial greeter for the camp to address Matilda's prophecies.

Stok Stok Yes! Sounds good. Garvii has been working against his usual behaviors and taken a role as an unofficial greeter for the camp to address Matilda's prophecies.
I imagine him leaned up against a tree right at the entrance to the clearing, no? Barely looking up at the travelers out of the corner of his eye

Wernburger Wernburger a bit of a personal tangent. I noticed that when we met on DnD beyond, your icon was a triangle. And now your profile banner is similar on this site. I was just wondering the significance, if you care to share.

Wernburger Wernburger a bit of a personal tangent. I noticed that when we met on DnD beyond, your icon was a triangle. And now your profile banner is similar on this site. I was just wondering the significance, if you care to share.
Oh sure thing! The triangle I use a lot is a delta symbol Δ. it's a kind of personal icon or totem. It's a tattoo I have as well which represents change in mathematics which felt meaningful to me as change is the only constant in life. :P Just something aesthetic I latched on to.

Oh sure thing! The triangle I use a lot is a delta symbol Δ. it's a kind of personal icon or totem. It's a tattoo I have as well which represents change in mathematics which felt meaningful to me as change is the only constant in life. :P Just something aesthetic I latched on to.
Tbh bro that's one of the reasons I have a Tri-Force tattoo (triangle-based tattoo bros for life) I just love how simple it's shape is and yet so aesthetic. So satisfying.

Plus I genuinely believe that Power Courage and Wisdom are the three main ideals of the hero's journey which makes Link the truest version of that archetype. Which is why I'm so obsessed with the games and why they're obsession-worthy

Tbh bro that's one of the reasons I have a Tri-Force tattoo (triangle-based tattoo bros for life) I just love how simple it's shape is and yet so aesthetic. So satisfying.

Plus I genuinely believe that Power Courage and Wisdom are the three main ideals of the hero's journey which makes Link the truest version of that archetype. Which is why I'm so obsessed with the games and why they're obsession-worthy
Right on! Always loved the tri-force. This video was an awesome retrospective on Ocarina of Time if you haven't seen it. Link:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back