• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
T Taleek I'm only pinging you again to remind you to communicate with us today if you can't make a post. Hope you, and everyone else, has a great day.

ALRIGHT roll-call please. Who's still online?

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon Wernburger Wernburger StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos

Like or reply to this message so I know we're all still active and happy to play. If T Taleek doesn't communicate by the middle of the day (two hours from now, where I am) I'll begin formulating our forward motion.

Garvii will bow out of the conversation with the stable worker politely and successfully, and make his way to the fortune teller tent. To initiate a first meeting with Oro.

I assume this is amicable to the two of you? StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos Wernburger Wernburger

We'll continue with that part of the story as soon as you two can starting today off-beat to what is happening in the other encounter.

And then if Taleek doesn't communicate by about six tonight, (eight hours from now) I'll close the fight Dragon and Rola are in but leave the results somewhat open ended. I'll then suggest that Dragon and Rola split up to try and track Misko separately in case he did something unexpected. Dragon following the horse tracks on the main path, and Rola following parallel in the forest. So as to have Dragon show up at the woodland stable alone in the middle of the night.

Is that cool with you? Just_Dragon Just_Dragon

ALRIGHT roll-call please. Who's still online?

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon Wernburger Wernburger StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos

Like or reply to this message so I know we're all still active and happy to play. If T Taleek doesn't communicate by the middle of the day (two hours from now, where I am) I'll begin formulating our forward motion.

Garvii will bow out of the conversation with the stable worker politely and successfully, and make his way to the fortune teller tent. To initiate a first meeting with Oro.

I assume this is amicable to the two of you? StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos Wernburger Wernburger

We'll continue with that part of the story as soon as you two can starting today off-beat to what is happening in the other encounter.

And then if Taleek doesn't communicate by about six tonight, (eight hours from now) I'll close the fight Dragon and Rola are in but leave the results somewhat open ended. I'll then suggest that Dragon and Rola split up to try and track Misko separately in case he did something unexpected. Dragon following the horse tracks on the main path, and Rola following parallel in the forest. So as to have Dragon show up at the woodland stable alone in the middle of the night.

Is that cool with you? Just_Dragon Just_Dragon
That is indeed cool with me 😎👌🏿

Real sorry for the wait on that folks, I was practically bedridden for a bit there, but I'm better enough now that I can stand to be in front of a monitor without getting tired or lightheaded!

Real sorry for the wait on that folks, I was practically bedridden for a bit there, but I'm better enough now that I can stand to be in front of a monitor without getting tired or lightheaded!
I stand corrected, the show will go on as previously planned

T Taleek pardon me my sick friend, but I don't believe I know what ability you're referring to when you disappeared your fairy into a pocket dimension just now?

T Taleek pardon me my sick friend, but I don't believe I know what ability you're referring to when you disappeared your fairy into a pocket dimension just now?
Oh! Sorry, I should've been a bit more specific. Essentially, Kira is a glorified familiar utilized from the Find Familiar spell and that spell specifically details that as an action one can dismiss their familiar into a pocket dimension temporarily or permanently if one is so inclined!

Oh! Sorry, I should've been a bit more specific. Essentially, Kira is a glorified familiar utilized from the Find Familiar spell and that spell specifically details that as an action one can dismiss their familiar into a pocket dimension temporarily or permanently if one is so inclined!
Thankyou for clarifying, I literally had no idea.

You weren't kidding about that ingenious plan lol. Outsmarted your DM on that one. Only way I could have gotten out of that would be Misko gaining some magic powers all of a sudden lmao

Pssst
Stok Stok

Am I allowed to Use Deflect missile for projectiles that're thrown at someone else? Or are they specifically for things thrown at my character?

Hey everyone. I'm just keeping the lines of communication up since Lathos hasn't said anything today. We've hit a little rough spot in activity, but nothing I'm not willing to work through. Hope you all have a great day otherwise

If Lathos doesn't reply by the end of the day, I will assume control of Oro. Wernburger Wernburger does Garvii have any desire to go in the magic-looking tent or would it be more likely Oro would leave the tent and see Garvii before that happened?

Stok Stok

I will say Garvii's would be interested to inspect the tent from the outside as he is wondering what the state of affairs is at the camp and if they are secure and is religiously curious in general. He's more of a vibe guy if anything though so I think he'd first try to get a spiritual sense from it before ever going in. He'd be more apt to poke inside if someone told him about its function but without that hint, just an inspection of some kind to start.

Stok Stok

I will say Garvii's would be interested to inspect the tent from the outside as he is wondering what the state of affairs is at the camp and if they are secure and is religiously curious in general. He's more of a vibe guy if anything though so I think he'd first try to get a spiritual sense from it before ever going in. He'd be more apt to poke inside if someone told him about its function but without that hint, just an inspection of some kind to start.
Please walk over there and do so then on your next post, that'll work for me. You can frame it like you're inspecting the whole camp and just happen to be towards that way in the end

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon I knew there was no way Dragon was giving up that Prey on his own lol. When Rola calls you back, please do so and don't chase Misko. That way we can finally get all the characters in the same place!!! Huzzah!!!!

I knew there was no way Dragon was giving up that Prey on his own lol. When Rola calls you back, please do so and don't chase Misko. That way we can finally get all the characters in the same place!!! Huzzah!!!!
You are indeed correct, but I gotcha! More than happy to stop the chase so everyone can meet up!

You are indeed correct, but I gotcha! More than happy to stop the chase so everyone can meet up!
To sort of explain mechanics-wise why Misko was able to get away from you two with little chance at catching him, rogues possess this ability:

Starting at 2nd Level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus Action on each of your turns in Combat. This Action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide Action.

So to keep up with him, you would have had to sacrifice your attacks in combat to dash, thus keeping pace with him and increasing your chances of say, tackling him.

The lead he had on you was also partially because of this rogue ability:

When you choose this archetype at 3rd Level, you gain the ability to climb faster than normal; climbing no longer costs you extra Movement. In addition, when you make a running jump, the distance you cover increases by a number of feet equal to your Dexterity modifier.

I wanted to take this opportunity to emphasize how most everything I'm doing in character Im justifying with actual pre-set character traits, so that you know I'm being fair. This way you know when you do something cool or clever, that really was you doing that

Good work, but I actually needed one save per bomb if you would be so kind.
Wait, how many bombs were there? (I went ahead and just edit another save cuz I wasn't sure how many there were.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back