• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Stok

The Mercenary
ACK, well, I already shredded it. I won't be editing much on my repost, though I would like to know how I can implement dice rolls into my post, so I won't need to use a die roller outside the site.
Well, RIP to it. I liked it for the record lol.

If I request a roll from you, include it in parentheses at the top of your post. If you make any additional rolls by choice such as the stealth roll you just did, include them at the bottom also in parentheses. I trust my players until they give me a reason not to, so you can just report your final numbers and use physical dice if you so choose.

Edit: I like to use physical dice because I have a collection, so I'm gonna use it, damn it! Lmao
 

Stok

The Mercenary
It's dangerous to go alone, Taleek Taleek , take this on the house.

Kokiri Sword 1d8+Dex (magic damage)

This sword has the ability to summon spectral briars which lash out at an enemy from a distance, once per encounter (cast thorn whip as a bonus action)
 

Stok

The Mercenary
Sorry for the spam today guys, it's my day off. As a consolation, I just finished the second piece on Gregor's armor.

16649213711636225044291121229534.jpg
Edit: I just realized the shading on the cheeks of the big skull looks like he's blushing gonna fix that fs lol
 

Stok

The Mercenary
Wernburger Wernburger I wondered where you were imagining Garvii. Perkins is currently working the reigns sitting in the driver's seat of the carriage. Can I assume from your post Garvii is walking alongside?
 

Wernburger

New Member
Wernburger Wernburger I wondered where you were imagining Garvii. Perkins is currently working the reigns sitting in the driver's seat of the carriage. Can I assume from your post Garvii is walking alongside?

Oh yeah absolutely walking. Like power walking.

1664937151907.png

Garvii doesn't have any experience with vehicles and is kind of weary. His a big proponent of self reliance. He's walking, carrying his own gear and occasionally flying up to scout ahead.
 

Stok

The Mercenary
Oh yeah absolutely walking. Like power walking.

View attachment 1028381

Garvii doesn't have any experience with vehicles and is kind of weary. His a big proponent of self reliance. He's walking, carrying his own gear and occasionally flying up to scout ahead.
I'd need an official declaration of flying in-character. I'm not opposed to you editing that into your current turn. It's not a bad idea, if you catch my drift.

Side Note: Barb Gormley from Toronto is right
 

Stok

The Mercenary
Just_Dragon Just_Dragon making sure you understand what advantage is. You roll your d20 twice and keep the higher number. Did you do that for your last turn?

I think I also forgot to tell you, you get this same bonus if you attack from stealth.
 

Just_Dragon

Looney Muscle
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just_Dragon Just_Dragon making sure you understand what advantage is. You roll your d20 twice and keep the higher number. Did you do that for your last turn?

I think I also forgot to tell you, you get this same bonus if you attack from stealth.
I did indeed do that

However I didn't know that applies when attacking from stealth
Next time-
 

Stok

The Mercenary
StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos Please add this to your little homebrew section you have going

Deku Telepathy: Without magic, you cannot speak the languages you know. Instead you use telepathy to convey your thoughts. You have the magical ability to transmit your thoughts mentally to a willing creature you can see within 120 feet of you. A contacted creature does not need to share a language with your to understand your thoughts, but it must be able to understand at least one language. The link is broken if you and the creature move 120 feet apart, if either of you is incapacitated, or if either mentally breaks contact (no action required)

Taleek Taleek if you haven't already, please add x3 rations to your character sheet.

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon As a new player I would advise you to take this turn to consume a ration and enact a short rest. (there is a short rest function in dnd beyond, just remember to manually subtract it from your character sheet on rpnation as well)
 

Stok

The Mercenary
StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos living up to their screen name.

Oro is just casually creating folklore which will last hundreds of years through word of mouth lmao.

*cut to twenty years from now when that child has a tree in her backyard and is telling her own child about how it was a gift from a LITERAL forest sprite*
 

StorytellerLathos

*autotuned screaming*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oro will also never realize that they've just created a legend that will spawn tradition and stories for years to come.
 

Stok

The Mercenary
Taleek Taleek we'll go with intimidation this time around, seeing as you're doing the whole "at knifepoint" schtick.

Also, sleight plot hole in that last post. Rola doesn't know Misko's name yet! However, I accept what you insinuated in your previous post, being that Rola has seen Misko before. Edit that when you include your roll, please
 
Last edited:

Wernburger

New Member
Wernburger Wernburger Ima need a Dexterity check from you please. you can send it here.
No problem!

Quick Q, is this a Dex Saving throw from an effect I can see? If so, I have advantage due to barbarian danger sense, if not, no worries just take the first roll.

Dex Roll 1: 8
Dex Roll 2: 10

Not great! :neutralteeth:
 

Stok

The Mercenary
No problem!

Quick Q, is this a Dex Saving throw from an effect I can see? If so, I have advantage due to barbarian danger sense, if not, no worries just take the first roll.

Dex Roll 1: 8
Dex Roll 2: 10

Not great! :neutralteeth:
it is! good call.
 

Stok

The Mercenary
replies are all typed, but im off to bed for the night. That means ill have them up first thing as soon as I see that last roll from Taleek.

Should only be two or three posts from the party joining up now, gang!! And chapter 1 will officially come to a close. I'm excited! It's been some time since I've even had a roleplay last this long.
 

Stok

The Mercenary
Taleek Taleek if you come upon a situation like that one again, you can handle it one of two ways. You can roll once, and report the result with your modifier for each skill added. So if my intimidation is +6 and my pursuasion is +5, and I roll a 15

Intimidation: 21
Pursuasion: 20

Alternatively you could roll twice, and add your intimidation to the first roll and your pursuasion to your second. What I would not want you to do, is roll twice and keep the higher number for both values. This way we can keep the ball rolling, and if I need a different roll retroactively I can just ask you to edit it in.

I went ahead and posted since you have your turn written anyways, but I won't move on without you further until you and I are both caught up. In the meantime our other party members are free to post

Wernburger Wernburger Just_Dragon Just_Dragon StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos
 

Stok

The Mercenary
Just_Dragon Just_Dragon time to officially add this to your character sheet

The Blue Flame of the Shiekah Tribe is the aura of all life given form. At one time the most practiced of Shiekah Mystics could harness their own spiritual power in conjunction with their martial arts to produce the Blue Flame from their very bodies.

All unarmed strikes delt by your character can be coated in Blue Flame. Attacks coated in Blue Flame now deal an extra 1d4 magic damage.

As a free action, you may coat your weapons (so long as you have proficiency) in Blue Flame anytime you spend a ki point. This effect will happen in addition to whatever you chose to spend the ki point on that turn.
 

Taleek

The Goof
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Taleek Taleek we'll go with intimidation this time around, seeing as you're doing the whole "at knifepoint" schtick.

Also, sleight plot hole in that last post. Rola doesn't know Misko's name yet! However, I accept what you insinuated in your previous post, being that Rola has seen Misko before. Edit that when you include your roll, please
Sorry folks, I was gone for the whole day as I had a lot of errands which led to some activities that lasted way longer than anticipated. But I will edit my post and get that intimidation roll in there too!

(Edit complete!)
 
Last edited:

Stok

The Mercenary
Sorry folks, I was gone for the whole day as I had a lot of errands which led to some activities that lasted way longer than anticipated. But I will edit my post and get that intimidation roll in there too!

(Edit complete!)
On your next turn after Oro's, you may choose to address Dragon popping his head around the corner. See his last post for details.
 

Stok

The Mercenary
I tried twice to do a portrait for Gregor, but I'm BALLS at facial hair. I'll keep trying, but in the meantime

I color coordinated some Dice for Gregor's character. So the spoilers are in terms of this confirming he'll be joining the party later on. As well as relatively how much damage he may do and what class he may be.


PXL_20221009_154105053~2.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Stok
Top