• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Quick question regarding Rola holding Misko at the blade. Is it possible for me to use my reaction instead to get my attack off rather than my actual action, seeing as she was readied to strike when he didn't follow instructions? I merely ask because I wanted to save my action for something else on my next post, but I'm okay with things either way, just figured I'd pose the question.

Quick question regarding Rola holding Misko at the blade. Is it possible for me to use my reaction instead to get my attack off rather than my actual action, seeing as she was readied to strike when he didn't follow instructions? I merely ask because I wanted to save my action for something else on my next post, but I'm okay with things either way, just figured I'd pose the question.
That sounds fair to me, pretty sure that lines up with the "prepared action" rules but I'm doing barn work rn so I can't check. Either way go ahead with it!

T Taleek so are you currently storing that bardic inspiration die for unsettling words? You're not using it for anything this turn, correct?

In addition, great turn 👍

Another heads up from me. I'll probably get to it tonight but it won't be until much later. Sorry about that, but I hope you all are having a great day otherwise

Edit: I can no longer commit to doin it tonight. I'm so terribly sorry players. I hope I have your patience.

Last edited:
Another heads up from me. I'll probably get to it tonight but it won't be until much later. Sorry about that, but I hope you all are having a great day otherwise

Edit: I can no longer commit to doin it tonight. I'm so terribly sorry players. I hope I have your patience.
Hey no worries bud! Everyone has lives outside of this and you're no exception! We'll be here ready to continue when you are.

That post felt good. Some feedback on the storytelling thus far from the lot of you would be most welcome. I assume you can all see where I'm going so far, at least for the first arc.

Edit: thankyou for your patience as well, everyone. It was a rough couple of days but having this to come back to is a portal into a world where those problems don't exist. Only monsters to slay and magic items to procure. So thankyou for sharing in it with me.

Last edited:
That post felt good. Some feedback on the storytelling thus far from the lot of you would be most welcome. I assume you can all see where I'm going so far, at least for the first arc.

Edit: thankyou for your patience as well, everyone. It was a rough couple of days but having this to come back to is a portal into a world where those problems don't exist. Only monsters to slay and magic items to procure. So thankyou for sharing in it with me.
As someone who was recently added to the game, I just wanna comment on how cool it was in how you placed Rola in the world so naturally and seamlessly, as if she had already been a part of the world and roaming about doing her random fun things. In terms of feedback for the story itself? It's too early for me personally to give an opinion, but it seems like things are going in a relatively nice pace for a pbp game!

As someone who was recently added to the game, I just wanna comment on how cool it was in how you placed Rola in the world so naturally and seamlessly, as if she had already been a part of the world and roaming about doing her random fun things. In terms of feedback for the story itself? It's too early for me personally to give an opinion, but it seems like things are going in a relatively nice pace for a pbp game!
I'd like to take the credit for that entirely if I could. However, Rola almost seemed like a puzzle piece I was looking for in this scene with Misko and Dragon. There had to be some sort of confrontation here and Rola being a rogue type herself made for the perfect exchange to have Dragon and Rola team up. I had no doubts Dragon would unquestionably want to save a kidnapped fairy

T Taleek I forgot to mention, Misko is leaving your range so you get an attack of opportunity this turn
I'll be sure to add that in my post then! Also, a quick question with all the movement he got off, how far exactly is he from Rola?

I'll be sure to add that in my post then! Also, a quick question with all the movement he got off, how far exactly is he from Rola?
So he used his full movement with a dash which puts him at 60 feet total but he moved diagonally away from you and had to climb a fifteen (ish) foot wall so given all that it's probably a total of 40 ish feet at the end of it all. I also like to think of everything as happening somewhat simultaneously, so if Rola took off after him immediately after he turned tail to run you could feasibly be within 20-30 feet depending on where you run to and could hit him with a ranged spell/attack.

The thing that keeps you from getting right behind him within melee range is he climbed the wall much faster than either of you could

Just wanted to say happy sunday to my fellow Hyrule Hunters! Hope y'all had wonderful week and I wish the next one will treat y'all well 😎

Just wanted to say happy sunday to my fellow Hyrule Hunters! Hope y'all had wonderful week and I wish the next one will treat y'all well 😎
Right back at you my man. I'm typing replies now after a day's work and a Cookout tray. Wonderful imaginings are going on.

while you're on here, I'm gonna need a dex save from you good sir.

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon scratch that, I went ahead and posted. You can just make that dex save and describe getting exploded if you fail. I decided this method will help us move things along quicker, likely.

It also requires me to trust my players even more, because I have to straight up give you the saves, so I ask that you all not take advantage. in the name of a nice clean game, please- Wernburger Wernburger StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos T Taleek

Last edited:
while you're on here, I'm gonna need a dex save from you good sir.

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon scratch that, I went ahead and posted. You can just make that dex save and describe getting exploded if you fail. I decided this method will help us move things along quicker, likely.

It also requires me to trust my players even more, because I have to straight up give you the saves, so I ask that you all not take advantage. in the name of a nice clean game, please- Wernburger Wernburger StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos T Taleek
I gotcha 👍🏿
I'll roll, and I'll be honest about it too. I'll just have to pray for luck-

Additionally everyone, let me know if that turn didn't make as much sense. Particularly the two in combat Just_Dragon Just_Dragon T Taleek I'm thinking I should go back to describing each of your perspectives individually. Let me know which style you prefer.

Additionally everyone, let me know if that turn didn't make as much sense. Particularly the two in combat Just_Dragon Just_Dragon T Taleek I'm thinking I should go back to describing each of your perspectives individually. Let me know which style you prefer.
I think I got the gist on what had happened with Rola and Dragon, so no issues on my end!

(also just so I know in terms of spell slots, did Rola use silvery barbs? If so, that would mean that Dragon would have advantage on that dex save.)

I was able to figure out, so I have no complaints!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back