• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HyperLane - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
so I know it says my character is submissive. It's my first time roleplaying as such a character. Now she isn't fully submissive, as some time has passed between being released and working on the Siren, but there will be some awkward moments in my writing.

so I know it says my character is submissive. It's my first time roleplaying as such a character. Now she isn't fully submissive, as some time has passed between being released and working on the Siren, but there will be some awkward moments in my writing.
Step 1) Delete 'Submissive' in CONS
Step 2) Replace with 'Blunt' in CONS
Step 3) Type 'Talks Like a Pirate' as new PRO
Step 4) Profit NYAAAARRR!!

It is wonderful! Loved the outfit and look of the doctor. I could visualize her perfectly in my mind. Her personality shines through, and I can't wait to hear more from her!

Firstly great post BuggaBoo. Thanks for the insight into how Daisie works and her mannerisms.

Secondly though; I just wanna say that Tau is like.. a composed alcoholic. Whereas we see Duke slurring and whatnot, Tau is rarely if ever that drunk. He does drink alot so it's true hes an alcoholic and everyone is right to think him as such.

But just wanna make sure he's not seen as like, that passed out behind the liquor store drunkard. He's more... a functional drunkard. Like... James Bond? Just minus the lifestyle, personality, looks and gadgets.

That said, again and main point; great post.

Last edited:
Hi!!
Firstly great post BuggaBoo. Thanks for the insight into how Daisie works and her mannerisms.

Secondly though; I just wanna say that Tau is like.. a composed alcoholic. Whereas we see Duke slurring and whatnot, Tau is rarely if ever that drunk. He does drink alot so it's true hes an alcoholic and everyone is right to think him as such.

But just wanna make sure he's not seen as like, that passed out behind the liquor store drunkard. He's more... a functional drunkard. Like... James Bond? Just minus the lifestyle, personality, looks and gadgets.

That said, again and main point; great post.
k got it. I edited in that he handles the booze better than poor good ol' Duke but from her understanding (or lack thereof lol) she thinks anyone who drinks that much is heading to 'oblivion.' And yeah thanks for the kind words! I love how you got Tau on the thin line as with the crew but not officially part of the crew too

And again these are all thoughts on her end with some possible tie-ins tossed in there as well. But if it don't fit anyone's charrie then I can always edit k?

Oh you're fine you didn't have to edit. I was saying to others a day or so ago; that's your characters interpretation and that trump's me because it's like me trying to tell you, BuggaBoo the writer, what to do with your character etc.

I've noticed so far I have written him as a depressive drunkard which is.. accurate but perhaps not as severe a depiction I wanted to give. So I'll do better in the future getting the right narrative across.

Duke is meant to be all over the place when drunk, I can add the heading to oblivion as a toast he says when opening bottles or something. It would be in character for him.
As the saying goes:

"Theres a method to my maddness."

Oh you're fine you didn't have to edit. I was saying to others a day or so ago; that's your characters interpretation and that trump's me because it's like me trying to tell you, BuggaBoo the writer, what to do with your character etc.

I've noticed so far I have written him as a depressive drunkard which is.. accurate but perhaps not as severe a depiction I wanted to give. So I'll do better in the future getting the right narrative across.
k but Daisie's been with the ship when it was turned over to Onyx so thinking that she would note the diff between the Diplomat and Engineer so all good!

Duke is meant to be all over the place when drunk, I can add the heading to oblivion as a toast he says when opening bottles or something. It would be in character for him.
As the saying goes:

"Theres a method to my maddness."
Yeah I see you, 'Buzzed' Lightyear lol And that's amaaaazing. Daisie's knowledge of how to get to oblivion is now solid

I'm just waiting for the engineer to post before posting myself.
I posted, toward the bottom of the first page. I just changed the format of how I set up my post. I got rid of the accordion lol (if you look for visual queues like that as I do)

I posted, toward the bottom of the first page. I just changed the format of how I set up my post. I got rid of the accordion lol (if you look for visual queues like that as I do)
sorry. I must have missed it entirely then somehow

Welllll... that was kinda tough but i think i passed.

Aced the True/False. Finished the essay portion in time. BUT!! The trigonometry part pffffft FAIL.

Welllll... that was kinda tough but i think i passed.

Aced the True/False. Finished the essay portion in time. BUT!! The trigonometry part pffffft FAIL.

Congrats! Math is super hard, I absolutely lost it when they threw the alphabet in with numbers.

Congrats! Math is super hard, I absolutely lost it when they threw the alphabet in with numbers.
ikr the easiest part by faaaar was filling in the credit card info section and account password. Who else nearly screwed up in the enter your credit limit amount? i mean wut?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back