• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HyperLane - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

JesseMarshall

Crystal Gem
This is a general discussion OOC communication thread for the RP HyperLane! If you are looking for the Character Sheets, you can find them here. Main RP thread will be posted here soon!

Explore a new plane with HyperLane!

Last edited:
Hey, everyone! So, I am waiting to see if our lovely captain would like to make the first post. If not, I'll let you guys know.

Looks like Burning_Heart Burning_Heart will be making our first story post as captain! We have been considering a posting order, but since there are more people than originally anticipated, and possibly more to come, we are thinking of just asking people to wait at least 3 posts from others before making another. What does everyone else think?

If anyone would like the link to the little discord channel that we have going on, then let me know. I'll send it to you!

If anyone would like the link to the little discord channel that we have going on, then let me know. I'll send it to you!
I'd like it as well boss!

Been making good progress with my boy too. He should be up in a few after cleaning his sheet up

You all clean and review character's? God. I'm old school. Write and post. The grammatical errors adds flavour.

I too, would like the discord link!

And same, I'm almost finished the pilot. Only thing I haven't found is an FC that doesn't feel lacking but... I'll deal. 😌

You all clean and review character's? God. I'm old school. Write and post. The grammatical errors adds flavour.
I do that too but I made him while I was hella loopy so I'm trying to make sure his sheet is at least understandable lmao

Amaaaazing tysm! Yeah, I loved how the siblings little game was actually a poop-fling fest lol. And I'm thinking that it ain't in Daisie's wheelhouse to come up with the Op name. Perhaps some clever crew member did?
You gotta thank WI_ for coming up with the poop fest! There's quite a few crew members that might have come up with the name, I think, but I can't speak for their characters -- but I can say is Yiru would totally come up with something like that. 😌

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo - I can not express how awesome that entry post was! I got goosebumps reading it! Great back story! This is going to be awesome having you on our crew!
Tysm!! Yeah, thinking to just toss in some backstory that may or may not bite us in the butt later on lol. cuz DRAMAAAA!! Carson is really coming across as the glue that holds them together. And my gosh I feel sooooo bad for tossing shade at our little corgi bud there... but hey, someone gots to be all wet blanket

You gotta thank WI_ for coming up with the poop fest! There's quite a few crew members that might have come up with the name, I think, but I can't speak for their characters -- but I can say is Yiru would totally come up with something like that. 😌
K well, tbh I could see crippling the Siren pissing off the pilot and perhaps Yiru taking it personally too cuz Grudges lol

Hahahaha! I think that would be a fair assessment. Better pray we don't find out who you are if you leave us stranded. We will find you. xD

K well, tbh I could see crippling the Siren pissing off the pilot and perhaps Yiru taking it personally too cuz Grudges lol

Oh def, Yiru hates it when people steal from them and call it their own. Stealing? Fine. Calling it theirs? As long as they don't have it. But both? Beware of a shank. 😌

Not that they have the hand-to-hand for that, but they can try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back