Hype for Pokemon Sun/Moon

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Who else is beyond hyped for the new Pokemon games? :D I've already pre-ordered Pokemon Sun, but the release just seems so far away right now. D:

I'm too poor to continue buying more Pokemon games without help, but it definitely looks entertaining. Snorlax's Z-move is terrifying.

I'm too poor to continue buying more Pokemon games without help, but it definitely looks entertaining. Snorlax's Z-move is terrifying.

Hahaha, Snorlax's Z-move looks both hilarious and terrifying. I love it, especially since I pre-ordered the game, which means I'll be getting the Munchlax with the Snorlium Z. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to it as well! Although I'm not so fond with some of the new creatures, I enjoy the graphics of it as well as a few of the Alola forms for some of the older Pokemon. 

I'm looking forward to it as well! Although I'm not so fond with some of the new creatures, I enjoy the graphics of it as well as a few of the Alola forms for some of the older Pokemon. 

Yeah, I'm not overly fond of all of the new Pokemon either, but that never stops me from enjoying the newest game. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so excited for this game! I've been following all the latest leaks and such... This seems like it might be the best from the series but I may just be overhyping myself.

I'm so excited for this game! I've been following all the latest leaks and such... This seems like it might be the best from the series but I may just be overhyping myself.

Idk if I'd consider it the best in the series just yet, but it's certainly going to be one of the better ones. :)

I can't quite say I'm hyped. Or excited. Or even looking forward to this game.

I'd have been so much better off with a Diamond and Pearl remake. Even another remake of the original games would have sufficed. But all of this Island Trials bullshit? How it already seems like they're gonna leave out the Gyms and the Pokemon League altogether? It's almost offensive. It's breaking a tradition that's literally been in every single one of the [important] Pokemon games. Not to mention Alola forms, aka. discount Mega Evolution (like we needed another one of those). Exeggutor, which already looked atrocious, now looks plain awful (even if it does kind of make sense). Changing Vulpix and Ninetales may seem cool at first, but it really isn't.

What bugs me the most is the typing on the legendaries. I know, Pokemon's fucked up with it before, and a few of the trios are unbalanced, but really. The Sun Pokemon being weak to fucking fire. The Moon Pokemon being weak to fucking dark. Sun and Moon is supposed to be based on alchemy, and a common symbol is a metal lion eating the sun, I get it. But for fuck's sake, couldn't they have at least made Solgaleo Fire/Steel? We could always use another one of those. And Lunala? Maybe a Dark/Fairy? We've yet to see something like that.

Of course, I'm still gonna get the game [most likely Moon], but still. There are a lot of small things they could have done to avoid another big fuck up, but all they did was make one. Again.

Also I swear to Jesus if Cresselia doesn't get a Mega Evolution in this game I'm going to tear my eyes out.

I can't quite say I'm hyped. Or excited. Or even looking forward to this game.

I'd have been so much better off with a Diamond and Pearl remake. Even another remake of the original games would have sufficed. But all of this Island Trials bullshit? How it already seems like they're gonna leave out the Gyms and the Pokemon League altogether? It's almost offensive. It's breaking a tradition that's literally been in every single one of the [important] Pokemon games. Not to mention Alola forms, aka. discount Mega Evolution (like we needed another one of those). Exeggutor, which already looked atrocious, now looks plain awful (even if it does kind of make sense). Changing Vulpix and Ninetales may seem cool at first, but it really isn't.

What bugs me the most is the typing on the legendaries. I know, Pokemon's fucked up with it before, and a few of the trios are unbalanced, but really. The Sun Pokemon being weak to fucking fire. The Moon Pokemon being weak to fucking dark. Sun and Moon is supposed to be based on alchemy, and a common symbol is a metal lion eating the sun, I get it. But for fuck's sake, couldn't they have at least made Solgaleo Fire/Steel? We could always use another one of those. And Lunala? Maybe a Dark/Fairy? We've yet to see something like that.

Of course, I'm still gonna get the game [most likely Moon], but still. There are a lot of small things they could have done to avoid another big fuck up, but all they did was make one. Again.

Also I swear to Jesus if Cresselia doesn't get a Mega Evolution in this game I'm going to tear my eyes out.

Goodness lol. Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions here, but while there are some bits of the new games I'm not overly fond of, I still love it overall. I definitely love the new Ninetales look as well as a few others. Personally, I like it that they're breaking tradition and trying something new with the game. It gets kinda mundane to me if no matter how different the story is, I still have to go to gyms and then beat the Elite Four. I love the change of rhythm and definitely like the Aloha theme since I love tropical islands IRL. ^^

Goodness lol. Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions here, but while there are some bits of the new games I'm not overly fond of, I still love it overall. I definitely love the new Ninetales look as well as a few others. Personally, I like it that they're breaking tradition and trying something new with the game. It gets kinda mundane to me if no matter how different the story is, I still have to go to gyms and then beat the Elite Four. I love the change of rhythm and definitely like the Aloha theme since I love tropical islands IRL. ^^

Very true. I also like the whole islands theme, and I'm actually kind of looking forward to the kinds of Pokemon we'll be able to catch, even if it means sacrificing one of the pillars that makes Pokemon... well... Pokemon. :v

Still standing by what I said about Cresselia though. She needs something that'll balance her against Darkrai, and basically every other overpowered Dark type.

Still standing by what I said about Cresselia though. She needs something that'll balance her against Darkrai, and basically every other overpowered Dark type.

Yo fuck those two. Give Shaymin Mega Evolution. 

Many hype here also. I really like that new rival girl, and the Ultra Beasts look dope. Team Moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back