• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrid, Magic Camp

Sarthiss hung his head a bit. "I'm your big bad boyfriend, I'm supposed to knock some heads together." He stood on the circle of ash again. "And what can you expect from two masculine characters, we're only fuled by stupidity and testosterone Eevee." He smirked a bit. "Seriously though. I think this will work..." He said, picking up a pinch of ash and letting it float away. "It would've been prety badass for people to see us just dissapear into the sky."

Eevee shook her head. "No Sarthiss. If it's my problem leave it be. Eventually I'm gonna finally just snap and its not gonna be fun." She walked back inside the cabin and wolf followed behind. 'I would have to agree with her, Sarthiss. Just let her handle her own things.' Wolf trotted into the cabin and looked at Eevee as she was laying in the bed, curled up in a ball and back facing the rest if the room.

Sarthiss wiped his face. He'd done it again. But Eevee did have some problems with her powers acting up by the lake, so he decided what he did was just. 'Tell her I'm sorry,' he threw at wolf as he walked away. Where was he going? Ah, the training yards. Some wandering around to clear his head. Sarthiss headed that way, eyes lucid, snapping his fingers and humming 'professional griefers.'

Wolf got Sarthiss message and looked at the door, shutting it with his snout. 'Fine. But next time, you do it.' Wolf walked over to Eevee and nudged her arm a little. 'Hey uh...Sarthiss said that he's sorry.' Eevee didn't say anything and just looked at Wolf over her shoulder. Wolf backed up and bit and Eevee turned back a fell asleep, and so did Wolf.

Shade knocks on the door looking for the wolf but realizing no ones gonna answer so leaves and goes outside and sits there staring at the moon mesmerized

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie wakes up slowly, late riser as usual. "Wha... Where is everyone?" She looked around curiously at the camp. Then noticed Eevee wasn't to be seen, but Sarthiss, he was going to the training yards. Rosalie jumped down from her tree and into the camp with a light thud. There were holes in the ground from under the fence nearby, which meant the wolf had come with them. 'I've never liked dogs.' Her mind wandered as she walked around the camp, looking around. No one knew her still, for she hadn't stayed long, even on her first day. Although, an air child found it real funny to throw a gust of wind at her, almost knocking her over. She hissed at the kid. "You've made a terrible mistake." After the statement, she summoned fire into her hands and threw it towards the kid, hitting his clothing. She let it burn him until most of his shirt was gone, embarrassing him. 'Serves him right to run.' The rest of her walk was very peaceful after that, although the look on the kid's face made her laugh, even the memory of it.

Sarthiss swaggered about the training yard, going where he pleased. Some of the other children of fire approached him. Sarthiss paused, acknowledging their prescence with a slight wave. One of them spoke. "Nice hit on Leroy earlier, you pack quite a punch man." Sarthiss nodded, still mute. "You gotta talk more man, what did he do that made you so mad?" Sarthiss's expression darkened. He snapped his fingers agitatedly and took a step closer. "People don't know what I'm capable of. Leroy didn't either. I decided to give him a taste." He smiled, and turned on his heel, still wandering and humming merrily.

Eevee stayed silent the rest of the day, not once opening her mouth to speak. Wolf started to worry about her, and Sarthiss as well. They both seemed tense if not in the slightest. He nudged her arm, but still no response, not even a head tilt to glance at him. Wolf saw that the door was not locked and saw that it wasn't even fully closed. He opened the door enough for him to slip past and ran over to where he assumed was the training grounds, seeing Sarthiss and running over to him, ignoring all of the stares he got as he did. He whined as he nudged his arm, then stepped back to give him some space just in case he snapped.

"Hey man!" Sarthiss smiled, bending down and ruffling wolf's ears. Sarthiss was just going through the motions, his mind was still in a faraway place. He was glad he and wolf had progressed from growling at eachother to friendly greetings. Sarthiss stood back up, snapping his fingers for wolf to follow him, then froze. He blinked hard and looked around. He couldn't tell if anyone was in the immediate vicinity by this, there were too many heat signatures. He could feel it though. Somebody was watching. Sarthiss returned to his lucid state, push came to shove, he could take care of himself.

Wolf noticed Sarthiss's demeanor changed and felt that he was being watched. He looked around before Grabbing Sarthiss's sleeve and tugging on it, careful not to rip the fabric.

'I know,' Sarthiss told him telepathically, 'Don't worry. Whoever's watching will soon give up.' Sarthiss resumed humming, His eyes attentive now.

Wolf said nothing in reply and just sat down, waiting for the person to leave. He started to get impatient, thinking about Eevee alone in her cabin. He shook the thought out of his head and tried to stay patient.

Sarthiss saw wolf sit down with a dejected look. "What do you want bruh? You're acting strange. Are you hungry?" Sarthiss cocked his head. Then it dawned on him. "Oh shit... where's Eevee?" Sarthiss turned around, scanning the camp. "Why didn't you tell me she wasn't with you? What's wrong?" Sarthiss was worried now.

Wolf stood up again and nodded towards the cabin. 'She's offly quiet. Not talking at all. She just laid down and hasn't said a word.' Wolf started to walk a bit towards the cabin, turning his head over his shoulder to make sure Sarthiss was following.

Sarthiss knew he was still being watched, but it didn't matter. He followed wolf calmly, trying not to show he was troubled. He switched to seeking for heat signatures again, being wary of everyone still. He bared his teeth in a savage grin at anybody who was unfortunate enough to cross him.

Wolf walked into the cabin and saw Eevee still laying down in a ball, not turning her head to see him walk in. Wolf nodded in her direction, letting Sarthiss know that she was there.

Sarthiss stood in the doorway and clicked his tounge softly. 'Wolf, is now the best time?' Sarthiss's gears started turning. 'Did somebody say something to her? Did those two people come back?' Sarthiss's expression darkened. Whatever put Eevee in the fetal position was going to pay. Dearly. He shook his head, closing the door behind him and locking it to avoid interuptions.

Wolf was inside and decided to walk over towards the other room, which had a few windows that he could look out of. Eevee still never moved, but her tail wrapped around her leg as she sensed someone's presence, but knew it was Sarthiss.

Sarthiss pulled up a chair and pulled it up by Eevee's bed. "Hey. You don't look too good... Wolf came and got me..." He began. He took a seat, resting his hands under his chin. He was planning to wait until Eevee responded to continue, he didn't know what the problem was yet. To his knowledge she wasnt THIS moody when he left.

Eevee's ear flicked and she looked over her shoulder at Sarthiss, only to quickly look back towards the wall. She mewed softly and pulled her ears back, her tail wrapping tighter around her leg.

Sarthiss noticed Eevee's habit of recoiling her ears when she was bothered, sad or frightened. "Now don't do that..." he started. He reached out a hand to touch her shoulder, but paused. He decided to risk it, he touched her shoulder lightly. "What's the problem gorgeous?"

Eevee looked back again at Sarthiss, relaxing a little. "Those two that we had gotten into a fight with earlier...their name are Mayble and Riley..." She paused a bit before continuing. "They were a classical pair, but they hated cats in every way...and made me the target..." She turned over to lay on her other side, still laying down and looking at him. "But...I try not to totally snap at them."

Sarthiss rubbed her shoulder soothingly. "Hey hey hey, remember what I said about people." He worked his had up to her ears and started rubbing those. "Just don't give a shit..." He avoided making eye contact, like when they first met. He didn't want to upset her. "What exactly do you mean by target?"

Eevee looked away from him slightly, lowering her voice. "They've done some pretty fucked up shit...like when they wouldn't stop chasing me around with a lighter, threatening to burn my tail off..." She cringed at the thought of it and wrapped her tail around herself. "They've tried everything to make my life a living hell..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back