• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrid, Magic Camp

Sarthiss smiled. "No. I just hit him. Once." Sarthiss stroked her arm where he saw Leroy grab Eevee. "Does it hurt? Is it bad?" He said, concerned for Eevee's wellbeing.

Eevee pulled her arm away a bit and looked at Sarthiss. "No. he's luck that I didn't snap at him. I honestly hat e it when people touch me and I barely know them." She looked at her arm and out of the corner of her eyes, saw a small flame on her tail. She flicked her tail and it disappeared without a sound, acting like nothing happened.

Sarthiss smiled. "Well I like touching people I don't know. Forcefully and repeatedly. With a material used fundamentally in the construction of walls." He chuckled at his joke. "I like beating people with bricks." He explained.

Eevee nodded a little and turned and looked at the lake. "Yeah...you do..." She said, seeing another flame appear on her tail, but put it out quickly. Then, she felt a small amount of heat on her right ear. She quickly bushed at the flame and it disappeared just like the other one had. She sighed and laid her head on her palm.

Sarthiss saw that Eevee was having a bit of a fire problem. "Hey, stop that." He wrapped his arms around her. "I took care of it okay, no reason to worry." Sarthiss kissed her neck. "Remember the first time we spent alone here?" Sarthiss smiled. "Calm down gorgeous."

Eevee sighed again and looked at her tail and calmed down, seeing that there was no flames anymore. She then looked at Sarthiss, sticking her tongue out quickly at him, feeling playful again. "Of course I remember that." She stated plainly.

Sarthiss smiled, cocking his head. "You should know then, that when I tell you not to worry about something, you don't need to. Allright?" Sarthiss was trying to put Eevee's mind in a happy place to take her attention away from her powers. The fire part especially, that part was uniquely dangerous. He didn't want to sound like a broken record, so he didn't say that much. Sarthiss tapped her nose. "I love you. Got that?" He chuckled.

Sarthiss sat and listened to te water run across his toes. He could also hear the soft rumbling of Eevee purring. He was glad. Sarthiss began humming 'listen to the wind blow,' is seemed an appropriate tune for this occasion. "Hey, where did you leave wolf?" He asked as he finished the song.

Eevee stopped purring for a little to answer Sarthiss's question. "He's in my cabin. No one else is in there and I lock the door with a claw. He should be fine."

Sarthiss nodded, remaining silent. The silence was interupted as he heard footsteps approaching. It was Rou. "Hang on a minute Eevee." He said, standing up. "There a problem wise one?" He asked. Rou stopped. "Sarthiss..." Rou started shaking his head, "you can't go around hitting people for no good reason. We've had this talk before." Sarthiss smiled and cocked his head. "Rou, you told me not to fight unless I needed to defend myself. Ask anybody there, he swung first. And I only hit him once." Sarthiss thumbed his nose. "Sarthiss..." Rou continued. "Don't you 'Sarthiss' me. I didn't do anything you haven't told me not to do. Yet. By the way, I've come across a friendly hellhound, I'm keeping it." Sarthiss smiled, Rou's expression was reddening by the second. Sarthis tried to hide his grin, but that only made it bigger.

Eevee pulled her ears back and turned invisible, walking silently over to her cabin and walking inside. When she came back into view, she leaned back against the door and looked at Wolf. Wolf noticed her and wagged his tail, panting in happiness. "I'm gonna stay with you for a while...'' she said and sat down next to Wolf, petting his fur on his neck.

"You what?" Rou spat. Sarthiss waved him off. "Heh, He's more bark than bite, he just walks around backwards growling at people most of the time. Anyways, I'm keeping him." Rou looked at him, unbelieving. Sarthiss shrugged. "Look, if I didn't like him or thought he was dangerous I would've killed him. You know that." Rou was not happy. "You need to take care of him. You have FULL. RESPONSIBILITY. For anything it does. Understood?" Sarthiss just laughed and strode away, in search of said hellhound. "Yea yea, sure. What you gonna do if something does happen, hit him with a rolled up newspaper?" Sarthiss left Rou to steam as he usually did. He did not respect authority at all. He came to Eevee's cabin and knocked on the door, still beaming from his time with Rou.

Eevee heard a knock at her door and Wolf immediately ran over, sitting by the door and sat by the door, wagging his tail and knowing exaclty who it was. Eevee sighed and opened the door, looking at Sarthiss and leaning on the door frame, arms crossed. "Let me guess. Rou's pissed?"

Sarthiss chuckled. "When is the old man not? That's what he gets for being a human trying to run a group of children of the elements." He booped Eevee's nose. "You're cute when you're sassy." He bent down, adressing wolf. "Hey man, Rou's fine with you here, but you can't bite anybody. That wouldn't be good. And..." He stood back up, tilting his head towards Eevee, "I have assumed responsibility for anything wolf might do, so try to keep him in line. Kay?" Sarthiss smiled charmingly.

Eevee rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine. But I'm not promising anything. I never make a promise." She looked at Wolf as he ran out past Sarthiss and then ran back in, knocking Eevee back a little. Eevee sighed and shook her head at Wolf. "he's been like this ever since we got here."

"Hey, it's alot to take in." Sarthiss glanced at the hellhound. "Hey, how old are you man, two? Focus, sober up a bit." Sarthiss smiled at Eevee. "Rou won't be a problem. He ain't got shit on me. Nobody here does!" Leroy walked by, seemingly to enter the cabin, but Sarthiss cocked his head and smiled, and Leroy turned on his heel and walked faster than normal in the opposite direction. "Just keep him away from some of the more eccentric metal kids, they might try to teach him to be agressive or something. And it might be good to let everyone know he can talk, most kids here view hellhounds as mindless beasts."

Eevee looked at Wolf and shrugged. "I'll see what he would say first. Then maybe i'll let him speak to them." She watched as Wolf continued to trot around the cabin and then heard a voice come from a distance. "Hey, Kitty-cat! Where'd you go?!" She got up quickly and pulled Sarthiss inside the cabin, looking out the window. "Shit." She cursed and stopped Wolf, holding his snout so he couldn't bark or growl. "Wolf I need you to stay quiet..." Wolf nodded and she looked out the window, seeing a boy and a girl walking towards her cabin. She growled and back away from the window, closing the blinds and sitting on the floor. "Sarthiss. Don't do anything...just sit down and shut the hell up."

Rosalie woke up from sleeping where she was hidden, only to see a fight between Sarthiss and an air child go on. She sighed as she watched Sarthiss beat the kid to a pulp. Although she did chuckle a little. "Mental note, make sure that no one touches Eevee." She laughed quietly to herself, and watched as Sarthiss talked to someone else. Someone she didn't know. Although, this being named Rou had wise words. In fact, if Rosalie was down there she would be agreeing with him. But for now, she stayed where she was

Sarthiss made an animal-like noise in his throat that sounded a lot like wolf and folded his arms. "These guys... They need to learn the right word... I'll shut up now." He might get away with communicating telepathically with wolf though. 'What do you think wolf? Do these guys smell allright?'

Wolf looked at Sarthiss and if he could, he would have told him off but didn't. 'really? Just because I resemble a dog? Ugh. They don't seem friendly, they seem to wanna make a joke of some sort.' 'You do know that I can hear you both, right?' Eevee said as she turned her head to look at them. "C'mere Kitty!'' The boy mocked, looking around and then at the Cabin. "aww. Is the kitten too scared?" The girl said, tagging in. Eevee gritted her teeth and stood up, walking out of the Cabin and slamming the door behind her. Wolf turned to Sarthiss, tilting his head.

Sarthiss got a dark expression on his face. He couldn't hear what they were saying from far away, but he could now. Sarthiss gently opened the door and looked in Eevee's direction. Snapping his fingers at wolf and turning on his heel to face the two, he cracked his neck and grinned wolfishly. "I don't know your names... What are they?" He rubbed his chin a little. "Hmm. 'Lunch' and 'a snack' sounds good. Doesn't it buddy?" he looked at wolf. 'Don't growl, just ruffle your spine a bit.' he said.

Wolf's hair stood up and tried not to growl, but ruffled his spine just like Sarthiss said. Eevee looked at Sarthiss with an angry look. "Damnit Sarthiss!" She said, throwing her ears back. "Who's this kitty?" The girl asked, looking at Sarthiss and putting her hands behind her back. "He's actually kinda cute-" "back off, Mayble!" Eevee shot at her, cracking her neck as she turned her head to look at the girl. "Well, Eevee. I didn't know you could be so hostile." The boy chuckled at his own words. Eevee clenched her hands into fists and shot them Both a deadly stare.

Sarthiss turned to eevee, giving her a straight face to let her know he knew what he was doing. Rubbing his chin, he turned back to the boy. "Damn, I'll have 'a snack,' first." Sarthiss calmly walked up to the boy and picked him up by the collar. "I'm not allowed to hit people 'a snack,' so how about I make you a, let's say, 'tossed salad'?" He threw the ignorant adolescent five feet, then turned to the girl. "I know I'm handsome sweetheart, but before you decide to hit on me again, make sure your boots match your belt." Smiling, he ran his fingers up wolf's spine and put a hand around Eevee's waist. He burnt the grass under them, causing a warm updraft. "Turn to shadows now," He said whispering in her ear. He planned to ride the updraft with her and land safely in a tree, by the stream, in a clearing maybe.

Eevee growled and looked at Sarthiss. "Hell no. She needs to learn something." The Neko shot a look back at Mayble, struggling out of his grip and pouncing at her. Mayble was caught by surprise and stepped back, but Eevee had already knocked her down. Mayble quickly sat up and looked at Eevee with a scared look. The neko growled and stood over the girl, growling and her eyes flashing red. The boy grabbed Mayble and ran off, leaving the three of them alone. Eevee growled at where they went and turned to Wolf and Sarthiss, still pissed off. "Dammit! I told you both to stay put! What in the fucking bloody hell is so hard to understand about that?!" Wolf hid behind Sarthiss and watched as Eevee's ears returned to normal and her eyes changed back to their original grey color. She sighed and looked down a bit. "Just...don't interfere so much. OK?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back