• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hyacinth's partner search / detailed fandom or original

hyakinthos

Word Nerd
Hey, there! I'm Hyacinth, and it's nice to meet you!

I've been in the RP game for a few years sporadically now, and I'm hoping to make it into more of a long-term hobby. I'm looking for someone to help facilitate that-- and hopefully I can make a friend or two along the way, yeah?

Anyway, here are some points to consider.

• I'm very literate, and I hope that my partner will be as well. I am not too long-winded, though-- I can do about 250-1k words per post depending.
  • I'm a chatty person-- I will try and make friends with you, so if this sounds like a terrible fate to you, turn back now.
  • I'm reasonably active. I can post one a day, every other day if I'm busy. I'll tell you if I'm going to be absent for longer than that.
  • I do mostly mxm, but I'm open to all other kinds of pairings. Really, you just have to ask. The only thing I don't like doing is mxf, but I could be persuaded.
  • I'm turning 18 in about a week, so there's fair warning if that makes you uncomfortable. I'd prefer playing with someone around 16-19.

And now here comes the fun part!

FANDOMS

• OFire Emblem: Awakening (Chrom/Frederick, Inigo/Gerome, Lon'qu/Libra, Lissa/Maribelle)
  • Fire Emblem: Fates (no spoilers, please, I haven't finished Conquest. Silas/Corrin, Niles/Corrin)
  • Fate/Zero (Gilgamesh/Kirei, platonic Waver/Rider, Ryuunosuke/Caster)
  • Samurai Flamenco (This is kind of a strange request, I know-- I've never even met anybody else who's seen SamFlam. What I want to do is a sort of AU where the real monsters never actually show up, so the paradigm from the beginning of the show is still in place. Masayoshi/Goto)
  • Hunter X Hunter (Leorio/Kurapika)
  • I might do Undertale (no pairings though)
  • Of course, if you're interested in seeing if I'm willing to do any other fandom stuff, you only need to ask. I'm down for whatever.

ORIGINAL STUFF

It bears mentioning that I'm not really the best for coming up with plots. However, I do have quite a few themes I like to work with.

• Medieval settings
  • Coming-of-age stories
  • Transgender/non-binary characters
  • Characters struggling with societal norms
  • Heroism and how that works/ what that means

You still looking for a Niles/Corrin roleplay? I'm interested! That or Inigo/Gerome sounds really fun too. I've been looking high and low for another Inigo/Gerome shipper.

That is, if you're still interested. If so I think I could take the role of either Inigo or Gerome. Not sure if I'd be too good at Niles though, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well..I could possibly go with a Niles/Corrin RP. Only issue is that..I may not be the best person to write for Niles. I..can try but It will surely be horrid. Well, most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back