• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hwayi's draft for partners

hwayi

raindrops and roses
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Hello there darl'✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

'Tis I, Hwayi, looking for some partners! Let me tell you a teeny tiny bit about myself first!

Albeit I am a student, I usually post AT LEAST once or twice a day. The holidays are coming in, and with that, I have increasingly more time to rp. Would wish for you to be active too.

Please be capable of writing at least 10 sentences per post. I understand that sometimes there's dialogue and such, but I prefer to post at least 2 paragraphs per reply.

Please tell me if you have lost interest in the roleplay. I don't blame you, and if you want to end the roleplay, feel free to do so with a notice. People are busy these days, I understand.

I play strictly MxF and with some convincing, you can get FxF out of me. Nothing against MxM, just that I've been juggling multiple MxM roleplays recently, I'm growing bored!

I personally prefer realistic face claims

Call me Hwayi. It is my name. No, I was not named after that movie character ^

I'm open to both platonic relationships or romantic ones between the characters, perhaps even siblings!

Moving on to what I'd like!
I'm having major history cravings right now, haven't done a historical roleplay in a good while.

Some events or times I am interested in playing out, feel free to throw in your own suggestions if you don't find interesting things in here! marks what I am craving!

✧World War I or II
Russian revolution/Soviet Russia
✧Korean War
Victorian Era England
✧Joseon Dynasty
Viking Age
Roaring Twenties

The 60s
✧Edo or Sengoku period Japan
✧Han Dynasty China

The Golden Age of Piracy

Looking forward to hearing from ya soon, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
Hello! I would be very interested in a WWI or II rp, I've never personally done one but am a huge fan of movies/literature about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back