• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hush|Hush [CLOSED]

I'll join...is there a boy role open?

No matter how flat you make a pancake it's still got two sides

So Thea is the last character up for grabs *rawrrr*

Lux, if we were to get the last player right now, how long until game start?

I will need everyone to decide on which day is best to start for Chapter I.

The more people, the more chance of progress. (I.e., you get to roll again after two have rolled.)

I shall PM each of you your Role secrets. Mm devious.

Devious. Oh, I like that.... mmm

My character is well suited for devious I think *mwahaha* *innocent barking*

Also - these are 3 ingame days, right? So with people posting regularly this should take less than a month to finish. I can't belive it. I might actually complete my first RP on the site, and I've been here for almost three years! *howl*

Actually, I was thinking of finishing this in THREE ENTIRE DAYS.

Timer starts at dawn, ends at dusk. Has to be on the days everyone's available.

:gasp:

That's what I thought initially, but after thinking about it I said no way... I don't think it's possible to get 10 people to post actively throughout the whole day, which they would have to do to fullfill one of those goals at a time.

I mean, by all means try but I wouldn't hold my breath. If this was a chat game where everyone got together and played quickly for a couple hours then sure, but post by post? Not that I'd play this if it were chat.

Hmm, PM me @Wolf Rawrrr what are the implications you're thinking of and how do you think 3 in games work?

I have to go to an event right now, will be back in a few hours.

@Wolf Rawrrr[/URL] what are the implications you're thinking of and how do you think 3 in games work?
I have to go to an event right now, will be back in a few hours.
I don't rightly understand what you're asking of me. I expressed what I meant in my previous post.

Forget implications. All I said was that I don't believe you can get 10 people from different corners of the world to spend a whole day actively posting in a game here without their lives depending on it. If you pick a day and limit posts from midnight to midnight that day, it will just result with some people not showing up, or barely showing up.

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]All I said was that I don't believe you can get 10 people from different corners of the world to spend a whole day actively posting in a game here without their lives depending on it.

[/QUOTE]
Ain't dat the truth. 
I can't get two on daily, let alone ten.

Wheow

And I have honors classes that my future depends on, can't stay on a whole day.

Right right I don't think anyone should be on here the whole day, that's silly hehe and weird. We will not do the real time three days then. So seeing three in-game days, I would need to check if the system still works or needs changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back