• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hunting for New Partners /Always/

ClintBarton

Sound Engineer

Hello all! I am constantly on the hunt for new partners partially because I’m constantly coming up with new ideas! I often derive an idea from music or a TV show I’ve just watched.

Quick Summary of Me:
-I’m 19

-I live in Australia

-I am a full time University student studying Audio Engineering
-I am a VERY creative person, in writing, art, music and cosplay
-I work part time.

-My schedule can be all over the place but it works for me!
-I’m a little to Marvel obsessed
Hmm….anything else? I don’t know just ask I’m always open for chatting!

-Discord now available from me-

Things I expect/am okay with/Love

-FUN
-1x1 Only 
-Prefer PM's although I will do a thread but you have to start the thread then. 
-MxM , FxM , FxF ((ALL pairing types are more than welcome with me although I prefer MxM
-I normally try to write 2-4 paragraphs per character per pose, however, this can vary depending on what is going on in the roleplay but I’d hope my partner will write about the same, if you want to write more go ahead! Just don’t expect anything over 6 paragraphs from me unless it’s a SERIOUSLY juicy part of the story.

-I am very likely to match your length in poses (just be aware of this)

-I tend to like putting my characters through hell and back! I am also capable of not doing this though so if this is something that bothers you then please just tell me.

-Crossovers (I actually love crossovers because I like having big massive roleplays with many characters, if you don’t want to crossover though that’s totally fine!)
-Gore/Horror/Thing of your nightmares (nothing really bothers me)
-OC’s as long as they fit the roleplay!
-Fantasy add on (Example: Making Steve Rogers a werewolf even though he’s not!)
-Doubling/Tripling/Quadrupling..etc.

-OOC Chatter

Just a little side note for the moment: Growing a little tired of playing the 'dominant' character so i'm seriously looking for a roleplay where I can play the 'weaker' partner

I won't do:

-Smut (it's just site rules) 

-roleplay with no plot 

-roleplay with someone who is unwilling to add to the plot...I can normally tell very early on and I will either drop you or bring it up, either way I will let you know.

Fandoms and Potential pairings:

Marvel:

Honestly there are just to many pairings that I love and would do here it's probably better to ask me but here's a few:

Bucky x Clint

Clint x Loki

Loki x Tony

Tony x Steve

Steve x Bucky

Steve x Natasha 

Tony x Bucky (Super Craving i'd play Tony)

...and the list goes on

Who I will play from Marvel:

Bucky Barnes

Loki Laufeyson

Clint Barton

Natasha Romanoff

Steve Rogers

Tony Stank (  *Stark…I just had to)
Lady Sif

Sam Wilson (under very strict circumstances)

Agent Peggy Carter

Agent Ward

In terms of Marvel I am very well-versed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I also have a relatively strong knowledge of the comics although when reading them I have really only read Hawkeye comics, some Avenger’s, Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow but that’s just about it, I am aware I have massive gaps in my comic knowledge.

Band Fandoms:

Maroon 5 

30 Seconds to Mars

Green Day

Blake Shelton (lame I know but I love Shevine to much, if you know what that is I will love you forever) 

Pan!c at the Disco 

Fall Out Boy

My pairings out of those ^ are very crossed over etc. and I have many again here are a few:

Adam Levine x Jared Leto 

Adam Levine x Blake Shelton

Jared Leto x Brendon Urie 

Billie Joe Armstrong x James Valentine (probably my oddest one Billie is normally my biggest advocate to stick onto an oc though) 

James Valentine x Jesse Carmichael 

...list goes on

Band people I will play generally:
Adam Levine (he’s honestly one of my favourites to play and who I know the most about!)
Jared Leto

Brendon Urie
Billie Joe Armstrong
James Valentine
Jesse Carmichael
Olly Murs

If a character is in Bold in a pairing it means I will not play the other for that particular pairing. 

Original RP Type Pairings: 

Demon x Vampire

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Werewolf x Hunter

Werewolf x Human

Angel x Demon

Bird x Werewolf (By bird I mean a Human who can only shift into some type of hunting bird)

Celebrity x Fan
Celebrity x Non-Fan

Celebrity x Celebrity
Familiar x Wizard/Witch/Sorcerer 

Feel free to make suggestions!

I'm very opening to hearing about other fandoms and pairings as well! I am very open to just about anything and will often learn a character for a roleplay. 

Some of my other fandoms which I will role-play
-True Blood ((recent add...would love to do something with Eric)) 

-Begin Again

-The Vampire Diaries

-Percy Jackson (only really taking the idea of Demi-Gods/halfbloods

-Grimm (CRAVING) (want to do Nick x Monroe, id like to play Nick, zero ideas for plot)

-Once Upon A Time...particularly something with Jefferson/Mad Hatter. ((I actually have an idea for an AU which incorporates Marvel)

Plot Idea 1- A complete craving I lost my partner that I was doing this one with and i'd love to start it up again! Note: This roleplay is likely going to be a tear jerker and has character death
Based after Civil War in the MCU Universe Tony (me) is alone but he's also created a cure for Bucky. Upon trying to get to Wakanda to deliver the cure to Steve whom knows he's coming, he's shot down and killed. However, he comes back as a ghost. The story is more or less about how Tony makes himself known to Steve again. Of course I would double with multiple other characters to keep the story moving. 

Plot Idea 2 - MxM only for this one. 
Muse A (me) is a murderer who is dating/married to Muse B whom is unaware. Stuff goes down pretty open ended plot. 

Plot Idea 3 - Draculas  --CRAVING THIS--
This idea stemmed off of a show that I saw recently and absolutely adored. The idea is more character based than plot based. 
My character is a vampire, although he's somewhat of a traditional vampire. However, to live and survive in the modern world without being discovered or called a freak he creates a club/performance area that allows him to hide in complete and utter plain sight. He's able to show himself and be himself amongst others who think he's just acting. The staff all dress and act as vampires but of course are not really vampires. 
The idea I have that is quiet vague follows: Your character is a patron for one night at the show and the RP is based around the events of the night and then maybe your character comes back for more and relationships start developing. That's vague idea and there are obviously more than one way we can take this. 

Plot Idea 4 - Alpha Beta Omega

An Alpha Beta Omega universe but instead of portraying more wolf like features they have wings. Ideally i'd like to do this with an AU of Marvel but also wouldn't mind doing it with a celebrity roleplay or an OC roleplay. 

Plot Idea 4 -Soul Mate Marvel AU 

Requires doubling. 

Tony x Steve ((i'd play tony)

Bucky x Clint  (i'd play Bucky) 

Basically just this lot in a soul mate AU tony and steve struggle to come to terms with each other and constanty fight where as bucky clint are just this adorable perfect soulmate couple. Wont start out with immediate romance. They would have to figure out that they're soulmates first 

I'm sure there are more, please feel free to ask. 

If you're interested, please comment and quote me and/or pm me 

Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind doing the Steve x Bucky roleplay. We would have to brainstorm on storylines though. :D

HEYYYY!

I am interested in...

Celebrity x non-fan

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Steve x Natasha

(Heheh, I am terrible at making decisions) 

I wouldn't mind doing the Steve x Bucky roleplay. We would have to brainstorm on storylines though. :D

Hiya, I'm so up for this please pm me and we can get brainstorming

HEYYYY!

I am interested in...

Celebrity x non-fan

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Steve x Natasha

(Heheh, I am terrible at making decisions) 

Hey! Most that peak my interest there are celebrity x non fan and vampire x vampire hunter, could always combine the two anywho please feel free to pm me so we can discuss further ideas

Hey, I wouldn't mind doing either

Steve x Natasha or Angel x Demon RP. I'm still quite new to rping, but this sounds really fun!

i would like to do true blood with you :)  i was surprised to see you on here, you know me by Alexandriana XD

I would be interested in Angel x Demon, Vampire x Vampire and Human x Vampire, MxF. If that's something you're interested in :)

Hello there! I just got back to this site and you seem cool! I'm into some obscure fandoms, so if you're open to suggestions I'd like to write with you! ^^ I could introduce you to some of what I like as well! Maybe we could do crossovers. ^^

Hello there! I just got back to this site and you seem cool! I'm into some obscure fandoms, so if you're open to suggestions I'd like to write with you! ^^ I could introduce you to some of what I like as well! Maybe we could do crossovers. ^^

Hiya! Feel free to PM me and we can discuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back