• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter: World Missions

How should the RP start?

• Taking the Hunter Exam

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Just start with the Characters in the world of HxH

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

YoungX

Hue Master
HxH

• Hunter X Hunter: World Missions
    The Hunter Association is an organization containing elite members of humanity known as Hunters. These Hunters devote themselves to their own cause such as treasures, ancient secrets, bounties and etc. Of course a true hunter dedicates him or herself to the protection of knowledge, people and nature.

One must pass the Hunter Exam in order to be granted a Hunter’s License. From there the world opens up in new ways and whatever they do there is up to them.

latest

[A Hunter's License. It shows that one is a Hunter and can grant access to a multitude of privileges.]​

It's time for a new departure.

Last edited:
I've been giving some thought to my character, I think I'm pretty settled now so I should be able to get a CS up today sometime.

Whoa!! I dont usually take part in fandom rps but this seems really professional and clean. Gonna start making my cs now

Reminder for those who haven't started. I'm gonna be unusually patient about this since this RP really doesn't have to start immediately. It'll help me plan out more. So yeah just reminding peeps.

Finally done! I'm sorry it turns out when I said "I'm pretty settled now" what I actually meant was "I hate this character and will need to go through two more completely different concepts before I finally land on a third concept that I'm actually happy with"

Probably not joining, too much going on, but I just wanna say kudos to this. It sounds like fun. =^-^= I might pop in a couple times to see what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back