• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter: World Missions

How should the RP start?

• Taking the Hunter Exam

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Just start with the Characters in the world of HxH

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
@SkycøderCrøta Black Jade Black Jade A Lost Soul A Lost Soul Lord Potato Lord Potato Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy normal normal MidnightStar MidnightStar

Attention everyone, I am formally announcing that the RP will begin somewhere around either this week or next week. To those that have not made their CS yet, if you wish to join after the Hunter Exams then that is fine. If someone needs more time then please contact me ASAP.

I will have my cs made asap. I've just been busy with work. I'll try and have it up by. Saturday or Sunday.

Are sign-ups closed? I totally understand if they are, just wondering.

Having too many people would disturb the hunter exam. For now they are closed but I'll be opening them up after a while. So yeah din't worry about it. It'll be open later.

Ah sorry about that. Due to the amount of people, I'm starting out with what I have. I'll be opening up sign-ups later though. Be on the look-out!
So when is the boat starting? I also feel like no one is talkin to Zardock lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back