• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter RP anyone?

What idea would you prefer?

• Starting at the Hunter Exam

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Starting after the Hunter Exam

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Castello

The Original Chef Kitten
latest

Hey everyone! I have recently been running some discord rps which have recently ended, so that brings me over to RPN to see if I can garner any interest for my ideas.
So I have recently been watching the 1999 version of Hunter x Hunter and just like the 2011 version, I am enjoying it greatly. My idea stems around two possibilities: starting at the beginning of it all at the Hunter Exam, or starting where our characters would have more developed abilities to start. These ideas will be with OCs and will take place before the manga/anime's timeline (perhaps with a youthful Netero). Both of these ideas would likely take place on Discord unless there is major outcry towards it.

Right now, I am just interest checking, depending on what people want, I will create lore around it.

Comment below if you are interested! If anyone has any suggestions, I will definitely be responding to this thread!

Oh no, it is Life!
Ah, my bad... I forgot you were into HxH too, or else I would have totally asked you if you wanted in.

Will no longer be accepting anyone else. Thanks to those who have shown interest (and to anyone who has expressed interest and has not made a character yet, you're still welcome to do so)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back