• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy HUNTER//HUNTED [closed]

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

[[THIS ROLE-PLAY IS NOW CLOSED!]]

welcome.

///1//-///////1///-/////////////--/////1////////-/////-//11//----

YOU are being hunted as a supernatural being by the famed Hunter of Mythical Beings.

This is kind of a random idea that sprouted after watching Psycho-Pass but isn't really related. If anyone is interested... comment below as usual. ;)

More details: Basically a lot of it will be up to you. The general premise is that there is a hunter and the majority if not everyone else is Hunted. Each Hunted is a different mythical creature or anomaly. The Hunter is trying to collect supernatural beings for some purpose <assume that it is nefarious>. The Hunter's aim is to capture the supernaturals alive.

The fun of the Hunt. As an intelligent "mythical" being, you use your wits, your skills, and your creator-given powers to evade the Hunter. The Hunter has so far been capturing less high profile creatures. However, the more difficult the Hunter's prey is to capture, the more excited the Hunter is to pursue that prey. In the end it's a game of who can outsmart the other.

If you've read up to this point, congrats!!! (I don't know why the font size is shrinking. XD) Peopolz:

Hunters:

@TheRealBmike

@Federoff

Supernatural Beings:

@Petroshka

@StoneWolf18

@SirGrey

@FrostFire

@Echo Dreamsong

@FearTheKumquat

@Lady Astra

@Delacare

@Idea

@JPax

@Vampunk

@Hanah Solo

@Chrysalism

@Storm Guardian

@EMP

@Chichibu

@Cicero Vinter

@Heim

@Ratatoskr

Checklist:

• create interest thread

• collect a Hunter

• collect at least 3 Hunteds

• create group PM thread

• poll on what setting/genre

• create CS form

• create OOC thread

• create RP thread (Main) - after update

• create Characters thread

• write first post (setup)

Last edited:
I'd be interested in being one of the hunted~ ^^

But I do recommend adding more hunter slots considering it'd be a bit unfair, unless they have some sort of advantage.

I'd be interested in being one of the hunted~ ^^

But I do recommend adding more hunter slots considering it'd be a bit unfair, unless they have some sort of advantage.

Yes, I was considering it. 

However, the supernatural beings do have the disadvantage of their... er, unusual aspects. I'm assuming they would be very hesitant to reveal their powers to society.

I will be assuming the role of the government and media. This being said, if too many "sightings" happen of supernatural beings, I will open up a Department of Supernatural Investigations (DSI). The DSI's goal is to find out more about these supernatural beings. I suppose people could make DSI investigators if/when that's created. 

So basically: I'll be doing "News Reports" every week that will be pertinent to the roleplay. I will also be piloting the top brass and how they respond to this weird supernatural shtuff.

I'm also considering whether or not to give the Hunter access to a lot of monetary funds and technology. And information systems. I guess it'll be up to the Hunter to decide what they want and it can be negotiated.

It should be interesting :)  Looking forward to working with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
(excuse my tagging random people i'm roleplaying with rn)

Are any of you interested? If not, just ignore this.@FrostFire @SirGrey @CactusJuice @Ambela @Lady Astra @AnimeGenork @AI10100 @FearTheKumquat @Skeletonjack @AgWordSmith @PugLife @Smol Unicorn @Cicero Vinter @Demonsoul @nan0 @Petroshka @SleepyBuddha @Storm Guardian @Bailey Forest Ellen

@Ldybug123 @MrPotato @Endronus @Tsuna @WantYourSoul @XTrump_CardX @DarkSlayer ((Idk who else to add ;A; literally tagging a bunch of folks))

@Sgt Gomez @Chrysalism @historic @JustAlexandra @Idea @Delacare @Federoff @Midnight2902 @Echo Dreamsong

(the feeling like I have so many friends vs. reality...nope Orz)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... Sounds like fun!

I have a cool supernatural crow lady who'd be totally boss to rp again! (So I'd be hunted lol)

(excuse my tagging random people i'm roleplaying with rn)

Are any of you interested? If not, just ignore this.@FrostFire @SirGrey @CactusJuice @Ambela @Lady Astra @AnimeGenork @AI10100 @FearTheKumquat @Skeletonjack @AgWordSmith @PugLife @Smol Unicorn @Cicero Vinter @Demonsoul @nan0 @Petroshka @SleepyBuddha @Storm Guardian @Bailey Forest Ellen

@Ldybug123 @MrPotato @Endronus @Tsuna @WantYourSoul @XTrump_CardX @DarkSlayer ((Idk who else to add ;A; literally tagging a bunch of folks))

@Sgt Gomez @Chrysalism @historic @JustAlexandra @Idea @Delacare @Federoff @Midnight2902 @Echo Dreamsong

(the feeling like I have so many friends vs. reality...nope Orz)

Interested!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! 

:*  

This is to everyone who has joined: A HUGE thanks! I was so worried this wouldn't take off... although I guess I shouldn't count my chicks before they hatch. XP Again, thank you for your interest. <3

MANY MUCH INTERESTS! MAAAANY!

Let me innn!

Ayep! Can I have two?

Sure. There's no character limit as of yet. I don't think having too many characters will be a problem. 

My golden rule is that if you can manage x number of characters that's how many you can have. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back