• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hunted [reboot][closed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[class=tabs] background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px black solid; color: black; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; width: 150px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: pink; color: black; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Plot) (show tabsContentPlot) if (eq ${currentTab} Roles) (show tabsContentRoles) [/script]
drawn-crystal-witch-526427-466288.jpg
Hunted

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Rules

[div class=tab]Plot[/div]
[div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;"]Roles[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules"]
Rules:
1. AnimeGenork AnimeGenork is my co-GM here. Her word is law.
2. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly. Also, no one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post. If this is a struggle for you, this might not be a good RP to join.
3. This is going to be a casual-paced roleplay. A post everyday is not required, but if you're the type to lose interest in a slower paced rp, then don't even bother expressing interest.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is a SMALL GROUP AU RP. 6 people. No more. If you are interested, please PM me a writing sample.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me or Gen first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlot" style="display: none;"]
3 supernatural species.
2 of each.
1 house.

What could possibly go wrong?

Witches, vampires, and werewolves are used to being the hunters. The big guys, the ones that nobody messes with. Sure, they have beef with each other every once in a while, but who doesn't? Suddenly, there's a force out there, bigger than all of them. The hunters have become the hunted.

Our 6 characters have bunkered down in one house, where they must work together to stay hidden and survive.

Will they be able to? Or will they kill each other before the force gets to them?

And what happens when one of them turns out to be a traitor?
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRoles" style="display: none;"]
Male Witch/Warlock
Reserved by Corgi Corgi
Female Witch
Reserved by apolla apolla

Male Vampire
Reserved by Shadow Shadow
Female Vampire
Reserved by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Male Werewolf
Reserved by Life. Life.
Female Werewolf
Reserved by RI.a RI.a

[/div]

Code by apolla apolla
[/div]

Last edited:
I am interested in the male werewolf slot. I don't have permissions to PM yet, as I just made this account yesterday, so I'll put my writing sample here if that's okay.
apolla apolla
Jebediah didn't really consider himself a "lone wolf", but this...this was a bit much. He scratched at the scruff on his neck as the lady behind him edged her shopping cart yet closer to his behind, lightly nudging him. He felt his anger boil up and subside. It wasn't worth it. He'd been dealing with this crap from the moment he stepped in here. The little supermarket was packed with people prepping for the storm. He wondered if the owner of the store was in kahoots with the local weather station. All it took to clear the place of its milk and bread was news of bit of snow. He stood in line behind a frantic pregnant lady unloading bottled water onto the belt while her young son babbled in the child seat, reaching his hands out toward Jeb. He glued his eyes purposefully on the selection of candy bars to his left. He didn't have a cart of his own, just hand-carrying a large pack of beef jerky and a white can of Monster. When he finally reached the cashier he added a pack of cigarettes.

He emerged from the store feeling completely irate. He pulled his grey hood over his long hair and made his way to his 1984 Ford Ranger. It was light blue with a grey interior, and his only safe haven from the snow that began to fall. Cars were peeling out of the parking lot, paying no attention to those jogging over to their own vehicles. Jeb coughed into his shoulder as he opened the pack of cigs and lit one up. "Fuggin idjits," he muttered as he started the old truck and made his own way out, back home where he could at least watch "idjits" from the comfort of his couch. Maybe he was a lone wolf, after all.

Last edited:
Will the werewolves be people who turn into wolves, or people who turn into anthropomorphic wolf beasties? Asking for a friend.

I'm interested. I am currently in college so I may not be the fastest replier but I will make sure to post once a day if there is something for me to post.

I'm interested. I am currently in college so I may not be the fastest replier but I will make sure to post once a day if there is something for me to post.

That sounds cool! Do you mind sending me a writing sample in a PM?

Is the male werewolf slot still open to be applied for? I see someone else was interested, but the role is still listed as empty.

Is the male werewolf slot still open to be applied for? I see someone else was interested, but the role is still listed as empty.

It's not first come first serve, you are welcome to send me a writing sample via PM. ^^ I'm discussing everything with my co-gm before reserving the slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back