• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hunt or be Hunted (DergTheDragon x Myla)

Sina nods as she closes the door behind them and locks it, "Maybe we could also find some supporters out there who would like the two races to be combined. I bet there's some who believe our kinds should work together. Tomorrow, we'll start searching for a place to build up an army. We need to find that first before we rally up some people. We need somewhere that's clear enough where we have enough space to train, but covered to where no one could see us. Maybe under a bunch a trees or under ground. The more hidden and secure it is, the better. The last thing we want is to be invaded. We don't need that kind of danger brought among us." Sina nods when he mentions that he's tired and gets him a pillow and a blanket, "Just go to sleep. Don't worry, we'll keep watch and if anything happens we'll wake you up." As Aros falls asleep, Sina says goodnight to him quietly and gesture for Hector to follow her to the couch in the other room so, they could talk and keep watch at the same time.

Sitting on the couch in front of the window and Sina talks softly so she doesn't wake up Aros, "Hector I am worried about something else though.." Sina rubs her head, "What if... When we were making love the night before... If I got pregnant with your child? How are suppose to protect him or her? And if we go into war, what are we suppose to do? If we go into war while I'm pregnant, how am I suppose to fight back without hurting the baby? Or if we go into war after him or her is here, where would we hide the baby? Not just that, how do we all of us safe? The last thing I want is for someone I love to get hurt." Sina sighs concerned and upset. Sina has never been the type to question things, but in this case, it was kinda hard not to do so. She just couldn't risk losing someone close to her.

Both Aros and Hector nodded at Sina's suggestion of finding a spacious, yet secluded place to train. "I think I know where.. *yaawn*... we could start looking for a suitable place... it's rather far from here, about a days.. .flight or so.." Aros said groggily, covering his mouth as he yawned. Aros seemed reluctant to take the pillow at first, but complied after being assured those two would keep watch. "Alright... you better wake me if anything happens, Sis... and don't you get any ideas, angel." Aros stated adamantly. Aros laid down, promptly falling asleep only moments after his head hit the pillow, exhausted from his journey. Hector looked at him confusedly for a moment , wondering what kinds of "ideas" Aros was referring to.

Hector and Sina sat together on the couch, Hector sitting close to her an arm gently cast around her shoulders. He found himself looking down in deep thought and concern as she spoke, bringing up very real concerns for the long journey ahead of them. "Sina, there is no rushing this... if I have impregnated you, which for the sake of our children I honestly hope not, I'd rather have one after this is all over but god willed... anyway," Hector shook his head and refocused his speech. "Nine months will most likely pass by the time we have an army gathered up anyway... in fact the way I see it, the more time we spend preparing before we make our move the better, unless they find us first which we will take precautions against. There may be safe places in our base to hide them... either way i don't plan to make our move before you give birth, if we're even capable of doing so by then. It's best not to worry of far-off things when he have many tasks ahead of us before we can even go to war, my love..." Hector brushed the side of her face, kissing her cheek and looking lovingly into her eyes. He hoped he was able to calm her mind a little bit, but he honestly wished he had more answers for her than he did... it just was too soon to tell to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sina leans her body against his and leans her head against his hand relaxing a bit, "I know, I know, but anything could happen in nine months." She presses her face against Hector's chest and mumbles, "Sorry, I guess I'm just scared. I never really thought of how the dangerous the situation really is until Aros told us about the other demons... It was kinda a wait-up call..." Seeing how late it is, Sina looks up at Hector and suggests, "Would you like a few hours of sleep before we leave? I don't mind keeping watch and staying awake as you do so. It would be better for you to rest before we leave since we do have a long flight ahead of us."

"It's alright, Sina, I understand," Hector replied softly. "It is quite the wake up call, isn't it? I thought it was just my kind chasing us, and they aren't as ruthless as Aros made these other Demons sound. Still, I will protect you, and our possible child, as best I can, and I won;t sacrifice myself or do anything else that would ... so will Aros, I suspect. He doesn't seem all bad... I can tell he thinks I'm like all the truly fallen angels, the one who resort to the brutal, ruthless methods of the most corrupted Demons in order to fight them.... that isn't our way. If and when he gets past that, I think we'll get along just fine."

Hector looked towards Sina at her suggestion, and hesitates for a moment. "I... I'd rather stay up with you, or allow you to sleep in my stead, but if you're alright with it I... am quite exhausted still, to be honest... but you must be as well." If Sina insiste that she'd be fine, Hector laid down with no more protest and whispered "Goodnight, Sina. I love you." Otherwise he'd dutifully stay up and keep watch himself.

Sina sighs, "It seems like we keep getting unluckily and unluckier with person we meet. Also, i would want you to sacrifice yourself, it would hurt too much to have you gone. I met you a while back and I plan to keep you forever. Don't worry about Aros, he's just being over protective. I think the day he gets his own mate is when he would fully understand how we feel." She softly smiles, "Although, I do think you'll eventually grow on him." Sina rubs his jaw and kisses him, "Don't worry about me, I don't need sleep for now. My thoughts are just gonna keep me up. I know you're exhausted love, but just rest up." Sina smiles covering him with a blanket, "Sweet dreams and I love you too." Sina stays quiet afterwards and keeps watch.

Hector wakes up after a short while, his eyelids fluttering open, his hair disheveled and partly in his eyes. Hector sat up, looking around for Sina, hoping she's doing well. If there was any sort of attack he'd already be awake, and it looked to be morning now, which put Hector at ease a bit. Standing up and finding Sina wherever she was, he smiled to her once she noticed him and said "good morning love." Aros was still asleep. Sina would know that he'd stay in bed for days straight if no one ever woke him up.

Sina stayed up the whole night keeping watch. Yeah, she was tired, but she certainly wasn't going to complain if it mean that Aros and Hector got some sleep. Besides, she could always rest later. Sina was on the floor with her legs tucked under her leaning against the couch when Hector woke. Sina smiles looking up at him, "Good morning, how did you sleep?" She gestures toward Aros, "He's still asleep. He could sleep through a world war and not even get up once." As she talks, Sina's scent starts to alter a bit. It still smelt like her, but now it smelt like it is mixed with another scent. Usually, on the first day that a demon is pregnant, their scent alters to the mixture of the mother's and the child's scent. It doesn't matter if the fetus is a day old or 8 months old, the scent would still be there from the moment it is conceived. At that very moment, Sina's scent was starting to change without her even knowing or realizing.

Hector smiles towards Sina, approaching her and giving her a quick morning peck on the lips, then stepped back a bit. ""I slept well. I don't see Aros around, is he-" Sine interrupted him and gestured towards Aros, and he chuckled softly at her comment about his sleeping habits. "Well, I'll leave it to you to wake him then.. you know I can't bring myself to do such a thing, even though we should leave soon and search for a place to go... Aros did have some information about the place... by the way, at the next point we stop I'll be taking watch while you rest, it's only fair." His tone was rather stern, especially for an angel, letting her know he wouldn't back down on this. His people's selfless nature was deeply ingrained in him/ "Either way, once Aros is up we should ask him where to then get moving, time is of the essence."

When Aros was finally wake, he stretched and dragged himself out of bed, which took quite a while, close to half an hour or so. Once he was finally awake enough to speak, he went over to greet Sina and Hector then stopped mid-'good morning' when he noticed something strange... he sniffed the air around seen about before his eyes widened. "Sina... your smell changed... Oh shit... don't tell me... you and Hector conceived?! Shit, this is the last thing we'd ever need right now!" Hector became confused. "What's the matter, Aros?" "Sina's pregnant! By you! That's what's the god damn matter!" Hector finally understood, and his eyes widened. He looked to Sina. "Sina... is this true? I thought this would happen, honestly... How could Aros tell though? I don't... smell anything different about you, but then again only Demons have your particular sense of smell from what I've heard."

Sina looks Hector shaking her stubbornly going against his stern tone, "No, no. It's alright, I won't need sleep, but thank you." She smiles kissing his cheek. However, her relaxed mood changes to a more anxious and fearful one when Aros starts talking about her scent, "Shit! Shit! Shit! Are you sure? I can't be pregnant, not with what's coming up." Even though Sina knew there was a chance that she'll be pregnant, she always doubted subconsciously since an angel and a demon having a baby is unheard of. Sina bites her lip as she explains to Hector, "You might be able to smell it. When a demon has a baby, the moment it's conceived our scents change. We still smell the same, but afterwards, it's suppose to be mixed with the baby's scent." She sits down answering the second question, "If Aros could smell it on me then yes, it's most likely true."

Hector sighs, rubbing his temples at Sina's protest. He had a feeling Sina would still challenge him and insist that she take watch again when they stop and rest, so he was colored unsurprising. Sina knew everyone needed sleep, even demons (Aros especially it would seem) and she knew Hector would just worry for her further if she keeps doing this, but perhaps Hector should drop the subject until they reached thier next destination. Hector couldn't help but smile a little when she kissed her cheek, and simply gave her a morning hug instead of pushing the issue further.

As Sina confirmed his fears, Hector took a deep breath, looking into Sina's eyes then Aros'. "Well, as much as this timing seems rather.. poor, I take full responsibility for Sina and our child. I will ensure nothing happens to her, but we must get moving. Please, Aros, tell us where we need to go... we have more immidiate matter to deal with." Aros glared at him for a moment, then takes a few deep breaths to coll down. "Alright, fine, I guess we should just get going... but if anything happens to her you're dead, pretty boy." Another menacing glare towards Hector, then he continued. "While I was tracking Sina's scent I came upon this place in a nearby rain forest, give or take a hundred miles from here. It's this alcove of stone, almost a cave but it's got a bunch of huge holes in the roof, big enough for us to fly in through the top. It's surrounded but huge, towering trees so it can't be seen from cloud level or anywhere above the treeline, it's got a freshwater pond and plenty of space... enough to train a small army I'd reckon. I'll lead you two there. Hector, this is your chance to prove to me I can trust you with Sina. Anything happens to her from here on out, you're dead. Got it?" "I understand, Aros... no harm will come of her on my watch." Hector said calmly. He understood Aros' point of view, and didn't seem phased by it at all. He already felt it was his duty to protect Sina with his life anyway. "You ready to head out, Sina?" Aros turned to her and asked.

@Myla

Sina nods listening, "We could talk about the pregnancy stuff later. However, I do think a rain forest would be perfect since it would also give us a source of food and the alcove could protect us from any unseen weather changes." Sia looks at Aros, "Nothing is gonna happen to me and yes, I'm ready to head out." She puts on her hood, but then she notices some movement from the corner of her eye and notices a wolf, "Guys.. I'm not sure if that's a regular wolf or werewolf, but we need to leave now. If there's one, there's many others following it and that applies to both wolves and werewolves. Let's leave now before we're sorry." Sia checks to see if the back door still opens correctly and luckily it does without any problems. Before she gets going, she quickly goes through the kitchen drawers looking for any weapons in case they needed it. All she found was a few small kitchen knives big enough to harm another person, but too small to kill. She hands one to Hector and one to Aros keeping one for herself, "Now we could go."

Aros' lips form an annoyed straight line as Sina all but changes the subject from the fact that she may be pregnant, but nods as she said it was wise to choose a rain forest. Hector agrees as well, calmly nodding and getting his gear ready as Sina said she was ready to head out. Aros raised his hood as well. This is when the three of them smelled the presence of the wolf. Sina spotted it and brought it to everyone's attentions. The two men silently nodded to her, agreeing it was a very good idea to get away from here as soon as possible. The wolves chasing Sina were why she and Aros had been separated before. They both took knives and hid them away in thier clothing, and Aros was already heading out the back entrance the moment he was ready to go. Hector took Sina's head and said "Whatever ahppens, I will be here for you." After saying his words of reassurance, the two headed out the back door behind Aros and began following him as he wordlessly took off in the direction of the rain forest.

@Myla

Sina nods looking straight into Hector's eyes and smiles lovingly, "I know, love." She kisses before they head out. She hurries out the house so the wolves don't see them. Sina makes sure to keep her eyes wide open in case anyone decides to attack or if someone is following them.As they were flying in the direction of the rain forest, Sina could help, but slide her hands to her stomach as she thinks to herself, A baby.. That's impossible.. It's a miracle that chose to happen at the worse time possible, but Sina doesn't regret it. Sina couldn't help, but smile to herself about it. Yes, she was scared, but the same time, Sina realizes she's actually happy about it. Earlier this morning anyone could see the fear on her face, but now, as Sina finally thinks it through, hope starts to rise in her. Sina smiles softly at Hector and whispers to him,"A baby.. I can't believe it."

Hector returns Sina's kiss and flies off with her hand in hand, following Aros who never once looked back. He could hear thier wings beating and that's all he needed to know. As the trio glides above the forest belo,w gradually growing thicker and ticker as they move in the direction Aros was leading the group to, Hector noticed Sina rubbing her belly every now and then, as if still trying to understand that she's pregnant, or f she even is, though besides the scent it was too early to tell. Now that Hector has spent the whole morning be her side he could smell it too. As if ready his mind as he thought over how surreal it was that he, and angel, had actually gotten Sina pregnant she whispered to him. Looking her in the eyes as they still flew, hand in hand, he whispered back. "I can't either... it's a miracle... perhaps a poorly timed miracle but, I have a feeling our child will be meant for great things... greater than us even... not sure way, we angel just... have a sense for these things. We call it "having a sense for god's plan."

After a short while of flying, Aros glanced back towards the couple and called out to them. "We're about halfway there! If you get tired and need to stop let me know!" "Understood!" Hector called back to him, thier voices both barely audible over the wind around the trio as they flew. Hector turned back to Sina with a slight smile. "Did you hear that, Sina? Not too far to go."

Sina nods smiling, Maybe, he is. I'm just hoping God will help us keep him or her safe. Sina never imagined them being parents, but now, she could actually see it and could feel a bit of excitement rising in her as well. At the same time she feels some curiosity, "But how would she or he turn out, if it's half-angel, half demon?" After a moment she says,"Maybe we'll find a angel/demon couple along the way that have a child of their own. It would help answer some questions if we did." Sina smiles playfully says, "I have an excuse now to be fat and to eat much more." She didn't mind if her body started changing, as long as the baby was okay, then she was happy. Then another random thought occurred to her, "Do pregnant women still fly after they gotten huge? Sorry, I rarely have seen a pregnant demon before. Usually, they send them away to keep them out of harm's way." Sina nods and smiles, "Yes, I heard him and I'll rest when we get there."

Hector nods as Sina says she hopes God will help keep thier child safe. "As do I... I have a feeling he will, fortunately." Hector smiled and looked up towards the sky, as if looking to see if god was there. "I'm not sure how they'll turn out, love... I suppose that remains to be seen."He nodded at her suggestion to ask another Demon-Angel couple with a child if they come across one. That seemed to be the best way to deal with that curious question. Hector laughed at her next comment about eating as much as she wants, smiling along with her. Her mood seems to have lifted considerably since this morning, perhaps due to the shock and fear of her revelation that she's pregnant beginning to subside. She seemed excited for their baby to grow and be born, and in turn so was Hector.

Hector chuckled a little at her question, then smiles to her as she thinks of something/ "I'm pretty sure they can.. according to my mother, she flew around fine with me in her womb...." He looks solemn for a moment thinking about his mother, then shakes his head and shares in Sina's smiling enthusiasm once more, nodding as she said she'd rest when they get there.

The sun was beginning to disappear behind the mountains to the west as Aros turns around towards Sina and Hector and stops, hovering in midair above the trees. "Alright, this is this place." he told the couple. "Descend slowly then just glide the the ground once you're in the treetops." Wit that, Aros began descending and so did Hector and Sine. Once they were under the treeline they began to see it: a large cave below with several entrances in the ground. It looked as though parts of the ground somehow broke and fell into this crevice in the earth, leaving Hector wondering about how it was formed.

@Myla

Sina nods, "It should be interesting when they're born since they gonna have a mixture of powers between the two species and not mention, we will have no clue out the wings turn out to look like, but it'll be good kind of interesting and a very different one at the same time. Sia smiles, "For me, it's just odd to see a woman with a big belly fly around. Well actually, it's just odd for me to see a pregnant woman at all. The only one I ever met was Ms. Nancy and she was a bit mean." She soft squeezes Hector's hand seeing the sad look upon his face, "It's okay, love." As they arrive at the rain forest, Sina could feel exhaustion start to weigh in on her and nods at Aros, "Alright, will so." Sina couldn't help, but be in awe of the place, "It's kinda mysterious, but in a good way and not a creepy way."

Hector smiled and laughed along with Sina as they continued speculating about what thier child would be like. Her excitement for the baby was uplifting, and kept his mind off of less pleasant things, like his mother's death or everything after them. The moment that she squeezed his hand and said her reassuring words, he felt completely at ease fro a few moments after.

They landed at the cavern entrance finally, and Hector floated down and made sure Sina landed safely beside him. he then pulled his necklace out from under his shirt, spoke the incantation and behold, there was light. Aros reeled from the light for a moment before his eyes suggested. "Dammit, watch where you point that! That's holy light and it burns my eyes!" "I am sorry, Aros." Aros rolled his eyes. "Light the way, pretty boy, you first." Hector took a deep breath, shining his light down there, before diving in through one of the holes and flying down. Landing on solid ground, a small pond nearby and some plants and even small trees growing here and there, he held up the light like a beacon. Aros looked towards Sina. "Ladies first," he said curtly, preparing himself to jump just after Sina did. Hector's light was pretty easy to see from here despite the darkness, and he could light a fire or torches with the amulet as well to get some more permanent light in there. Holy fire doesn't burn through anything it just keeps lit forever until the angel who cast it wills it to be put out.

Sia felt bad that she didn't warn Aros about the light first, but honestly, it just slipped away from her mind since she always knew to look away and it was a subconious thing for to do. Sina looks at Aros and notices that he's tense. When Hunter jumps in first, she looks at him and asks, "Are you alright? You seem tense and kinda annoyed. What's eating at your mind?" Sina waits for a response before jumping in. Once she gets one, she jumps in diving and flies down meeting Hector. Sina wanted to look around, but at the same time she wanted to sleep. She swayed for a second on her feet tired, maybe it was a bad idea to not have taken a nap or gained some sleep before such a long flight. However, she someone needed to keep watch earlier, so seeing that the others were more exhausted than her she volunteered to do so. Thinking about it now, Sina realized it would've just been smarter to compromise on who watches and who sleeps durine certain periods of time. Seeing how open the space was, Sina looks at Aros curiously and asks, "How big is it in here? Or is this your first time looking inside this place?" Sia walks over laying her head on Hector's shoulder closing her eyes mommentarily, "I think I should've followed your advice earlier today and gotten some sleep. I'm sorry for ignoring it."

Aros sighed and looked away for a moment. "I'm alright, Sina... I just... still don't trust him at all." He then jumped down and flew towards the light, making sure he puts his hand up to make sure he doesn't look directly into it then landing, arms crossed, looked up towards Sina and not even glancing at Hector. Hector smiles towards Sina as she lands beside him, and reaches out to keep her from falling as she swayed tiredly. After Sina looked towards Aros and asked her question, he thinks for a moment before responding. "It's pretty damn big, like I said we could build a city down here if we wanted... and if we ever get enough people to join us to make that a viability. I've been down here before but I've not even closed to explored the whole thing. Who knows, we might find some surprises down here."

Hector drapes an arm around Sina's back as she leans against him tiredly, and sighs. "It's alright love, I know you meant well for Aros and I and I thank you for that... we should make camp and let you get some rest, however." With that the three of them started making camp, Aros still pretty much ignoring Hector in every way possible. It would take a while for his bitterness towards the angel to subside.

Sina sighs, "Aros, answer me this.. Has he purposely threaten your life in any way yet? I don't think so. Had he attacked in your sleep which is your most vulnerable state? No, he has not. Has pointed a gun, knife or any other weapon at you? No, he hasn't. Has he made it verbally known that he wants to hurt or kill you? No, he hasn't." Sina shakes her head, "If he wanted to hurt either one of us, he would've done so already. He had multiple chances to do so, but just didn't. He hasn't given you any reason why not to trust him, so I don't see why you dont." She sighs, "Maybe you'll understand if you end up with a human or angel as your mate they don't bring us harm."

Sia nods "We need to take the time to explore the rest. Maybe take a day or two? And while we are doing that, make a map so we don't get lost when we walk around." As they start making camp, Sia sits down tired against a rock. She didn't mean to close her eyes and fall asleep, but she did so within seconds slouching against the flloor.

Aros rubs his temples for a moment at Sina's response. "It's more complicated than that, Sina... we were both raised to believe angels were our mortal enemy and should not be trusted.... and honestly I was afraid that he's been manipulating you because you trust him so implicitly. Maybe you're right... perhaps I'll have to find my own mate... but if Hector really is your mate I highly doubt mine would be an angel, or a human... you know that finding your mate outside your species is rare no matter what you are." Aros then flew down into the cave without another word.

Aros and Hector both agreed to explore the rest of the cave as a priority when Sina brought it up. Seeing how tired she was, they agreed with each other for once that making camp and getting some rest should be thier first order of business. They were both a little worn out themselves from the flight anyway. Once they had set up both tents, Aros looked over and noticed Sina asleep. Hector was still dutifully making sure camp was up to shape. Aros looked back and forth between Hector and Sina for a few moments, then spoke up.

"Hey! Pretty boy! Get my sister sleeping somewhere where she won't wake up with a sore back, will you?" Looking over towards Sina Hector nodded, not addressing or even acknowledging the confrontational tone of Aros' request. Aros watched him for a while and he gently, carefully scooped Sina up, led him over to the tent, tucked her in carefully under her blanket then gave her a kiss on the cheek. Aros sighed, looking away. He was frustrated, because he just couldn't see any malicious intent in any of the angel's actions. Maybe Hector really was one of the kind, gentle angels they tell you about in stories, the ones far from the angels that Aros has seen... all but Hector so far. Without a word, Aros laid down, and Hector laid down with Sina not long after him. They were both asleep before very long.

Sina looks at him, "You never know. Maybe you'll even end up with a werewolf mate, or a vampire, an angel, or maybe even a human. It may be rare, but your chances of getting one rose the moment mine was an angel. If someone your family has a mate that isn't the same species, then someone else in the family has chances rise as well, especially a sibling. Don't be surprised if your mate is something else than a demon because now it seems like it's more likely. You never know, maybe god chose us to be the ones with mates from a different species for a reason."

Sina felt the swaying moment of being picked and heard what sounded to be Aros talking, but couldn't make out what he said and stayed asleep til the next morning. The sun was just starting rising when Sina woke up. Sina kissed Hector softly on the cheek before getting out of the tent making sure not to wake either of them up. Sina looks around in the cave, it started to feel more open seeing that the sunlight was coming through the holes above. Seeing that the cave didn't exactly have edible things to eat for breakfest, Sia checked her pouch to see if she had anything left over she could cook from the last time they ate. She didn't have much, so she waited for the guys to wake before going further down the cave. Besides, she would've needed to wait for Hector to wake up to make a fire and she didn't think they would like the idea of her going into unknown areas by herself that much.

Aros shakes his head a little, as if to deny they he could fall in love with another species, but after a few moments he replied barely audibly. "You may be right... I highly doubt God has great plans for you or me, besides maybe an extremely painful death for being "unholy beings", but we'll see." Aros' sarcasm and pessimistic attitude towards this topic would only go away if he really did find his mate among another race. Werewolves especially would much rather kill any demon they than anything else, so he was still very much disbelieving of this.

The next morning, Hector awoke in his tent. One of the first things he noticed was that he was alone, and he sat up quickly sniffing the air. He felt relieved as he smelled Sina still nearby. Even though it's only been a couple days after they made love Hector noticed a significant difference in Sina's scent. Stretching and putting on his clothing, he grabbed his nearby amulet and ducked out of the tent, looking around and spotting Sina nearby, seemingly waiting around for him near the campfire. Approaching her and giving her a quick good morning kiss, he then pulled back and smiled towards her. "Good morning, love... we should wake Aros and head to to explore soon. I believe among our primary concerns should be food, and getting a fire going. It is rather chilly this morning. We should gather firewood when we can... it's good there are trees down here, because it would be difficult to keep a fire going otherwise." Aros was still fast asleep in his tent, as usual.

@Myla

Sina shakes her head at Aros, "Yes, our death may be painful, but you may never know about the mate thing. Maybe, you already jinxed yourself and like that one phrase goes, always expect the unexpected." When Hector gets up, Sina smiles kissing back, "Good morning and that would be a good idea, I really hope it doesn't get colder." Sina scrunches her nose, "I really dislike the cold. I imagine the cave protects us from the chilly wind, but I bet it still gets pretty cold." Kissing his jaw, Sina looks up at him, "I'll wake up Aros, the faster we find the supplies we need, the better." Sina goes to Aros' tent and lightly shakes him saying softly, "Hey... Aros, wake up. We need to go exploring a bit, so we could find some wood and some food."

Maylani wakes up in the cave gasping and groans in pain from the huge gash on her side as she tried to remember what happened. She looks at her reflection on a nearby puddle. Her face was covered in scratches and her jaw started to slightly bruise. She had blonde hair the color of hay and blue eyes like the color of pond water. Just like Aros, her eyes held much wisdom from the centuries she has live through and the memories she has seen. Her height is pretty average, around 5'5, but she is very thin. However, she held herself as strong, just like an elder should. Maylani groans as she remembers what happens. Just as she was about to come an elder and through the ritual, they were attacked by many people, but she couldn't remember what they were. One thing she did know is that she was very lucky to be one of the few who escaped. Maylani lies on her back for a few seconds as she groans softly from pain. Her side was bleeding quite a bit from where someone shoved a sword into her side. She was suppose to be healing quickly, but the sword they used was made out of an ancient silver, so her healing powers were stunned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back